Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Inquisitor Touch-Up  (Read 2504 times)
ModalNodes
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

NOOOOOOOOO

« on: December 27, 2016, 01:07:09 AM »

This is a Grand Inquisitor soundfont originally made by Darth Vigorous, modified by Ren's Fist, and changed a bit more by me.
I removed some swings that sounded like clashes and increased the volume. The power on to hum transition is perfect, you can't even hear it at all, so congrats to Darth Vigorous for that.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0bJ316CYXN0a1dxd25aVm1xNVU

If you don't like this one, feel free to check out his or Ren's Fist's version, both are great.

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me." -Spock (Raiders of the Lost Ark, 2013)

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 07:11:05 PM »

Perfect.  Grin [1+ point for you.]

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 07:21:13 PM »

I really have to point out that once again the members here are awesome.  Darth Vigorous made a sound font, Ren's Fist modified it, then Moda modified it again....and no one was pissed about it.  Instead the originator of it praises the last upgrade made.  In other places someone would have been angry and this would have caused a fight.  point for DV and one for Moda!

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Darth Vigorous
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -132

I am Darth Vigorous. My power knows no boundaries.

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 05:21:09 AM »

I really have to point out that once again the members here are awesome.  Darth Vigorous made a sound font, Ren's Fist modified it, then Moda modified it again....and no one was pissed about it.  Instead the originator of it praises the last upgrade made.  In other places someone would have been angry and this would have caused a fight.  point for DV and one for Moda!

Thank you for such deep heartfelt words.

I am the nightmare beyond your wildest dreams. I am the monstrosity of mankind itself. I will Never be overcome by any being, anything, any thought. I am the godling of a new greater power of the Sith to be.
I am Darth Vigorous. Lord, grand and supreme, master of the Sith.

ModalNodes
Knight Lance Corporal

NOOOOOOOOO

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2016, 02:32:50 PM »

Thanks for the support, both of you are awesome.

Akheron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

"The middle path is the way to wisdom."

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 11:51:00 PM »

Yeah, I've been wondering if this sort of thing is acceptable. There are a few soundfonts I'd like to "remaster" to remove clicks and such. I'd like to share them with everyone because I love the fonts and want to promote them, but I don't want to piss anyone off. It's good to see that Darth Vigorous is supportive!

Ultrasabers what I own:

Dark Initiate LE V4 - Diamond
Dark Apprentice LE V4 - Diamond
Bellicose - Emerald, ObsidianV4
Apprentice V4 - Tri-Guardian Blue, ObsidianV4
Crimson Scorpion - Blazing Red, Silver FoC, ObsidianV4 <- Raffle Prize Smiley

ModalNodes
Knight Lance Corporal

NOOOOOOOOO

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 10:10:42 PM »

I've wondered the same as you, Akheron. If you give credit and such, I think it's okay. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in mind!

Akheron
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 18

"The middle path is the way to wisdom."

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 09:20:58 AM »

If I should get around to it, I wanted to remove the "clicks" present in most of the sounds for the Darktron, Sister of Shadows, and Blackstar fonts. Darktron could also probably be taken down a decibel, I see a lot of clipping.

It's been a while since I've done any audio editing, and I have to learn to work with Audacity. I used to use Goldwave, but it appears the current version doesn't work with the OS on this computer.

Ultrasabers what I own:

Dark Initiate LE V4 - Diamond
Dark Apprentice LE V4 - Diamond
Bellicose - Emerald, ObsidianV4
Apprentice V4 - Tri-Guardian Blue, ObsidianV4
Crimson Scorpion - Blazing Red, Silver FoC, ObsidianV4 <- Raffle Prize Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: