Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Theaters friendly to Ultrasabers - please help!  (Read 718 times)
UnashamedDrummer
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -11

Dark side or bust.

« on: December 30, 2016, 09:55:03 PM »

Hey, so I was just trying to have a casually amazing party time with my bestest friends seeing Rogue One this week and my sabers, and as soon as we walked in the doors, they told us we had to leave them in the car. Which was like a 2 block walk. This was at

Rave Cinemas The Greene 14 + IMAX

At The Greene mall in Beavercreek, OH. That really frickin sucked cause it was bloody cold out and really bummed us out.

So, my proposition is this; we build a cache of known friendly and unfriendly theaters to sabers both at premier and after. Because the majority of us I'm sure do tend to either wait til after release and/or return again for more showings, though many yet do attend premiers. Also - which theaters are friendly for blasters and masks/helmets? Kylo? Stormtroopers? Clones? Mandalorians? Tuscans (not welcome in many places I'm sure)? Let's patronize the good places and either run the rest out of business, or make them notice that the biggest fandom out there does get offended by unnecessarily outrageous rules.

Timete Hippocampi! ~ ya boi B

Current Sabers:
Apprentice LE v4 in CG [stunt]
Aeon LE v2 in GB [stunt, Grab Bag]
Dominix v3 in BR [stunt]
Dominix v4 in BR [stunt]

Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 12:08:11 AM »

The IMAX here in Little Rock, Arkansas allowed mine. No blasters or masks, which they didn't enforce. I think we're just gonna have to call ahead. Rules will change with differing managers and locations. A nation wide list will be huge and likely inaccurate.

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: