Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Renegade LE Emerald  (Read 1402 times)
Jedi Techno
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« on: January 01, 2017, 09:31:05 AM »

So finally caved in and bought this ultimate saber with all the upgrades: Emerald, pulse, blazing red, fast recharge, Ultra edge heavy on all blades, usb obsidian v4, red illuminated av switch, flash silver, pointed tips, and covertec. Will be taking a lot of photos once it arrives!

Those that have the renegade, what are your guys thoughts on the durability and over all performance of this saber?

And also, I ordered mine disassembled and noticed in the video this brought up a good question with the grip, do the set screws that hold the grip in place with the claws ever come loose during heavy dueling? 

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 10:12:00 AM »

So finally caved in and bought this ultimate saber with all the upgrades: Emerald, pulse, blazing red, fast recharge, Ultra edge heavy on all blades, usb obsidian v4, red illuminated av switch, flash silver, pointed tips, and covertec. Will be taking a lot of photos once it arrives!

Those that have the renegade, what are your guys thoughts on the durability and over all performance of this saber?

And also, I ordered mine disassembled and noticed in the video this brought up a good question with the grip, do the set screws that hold the grip in place with the claws ever come loose during heavy dueling?  
Wow that's going to be a beast of a cool saber. Nice order and looking forward to those pics for sure.

Don't have a Renegade myself, but based on the 14 sabers I now own, durability has never been an issue with any Ultra Saber except for maybe the Archon 3.1, which due to the very unique emitter has limitations, but everything else is battle ready so I'd be surprised if the Renegade doesn't hold its item in durability like its brethren.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

lovetadraw
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -175

Lawth VS Malice ~The End of Innocence

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 11:37:40 PM »

Did you go with silver for the sideblades?

"Somewhere between darkness and light I reside, seek not to save me, for I needn't rescue."

Emerald Consular Staff (PO and Gold)
Chimera (Custom with Maticore emitter)
Cyan Short Boi (Modified Dark IniV2Le)
Kylo Ren-egade (Custom with Renegade parts)
MHS Luke Hero (Archon emitter)
Mustafar's Wake (Modified Dark Prophecy)
MHS Skywalker Saber
MHS Darth Zannah

Jedi Techno
Force Sensitive

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 12:43:07 AM »

It's got blazing red on side blades linked to channel 4. What I've been trying to research is if I can change the pulse settings with obsidian launcher and it will effect all three leds? I like a slower more glowing pulse. I believe this is correct? I have seen a few reviews that have the pulse with emerald, but no one mentioned if this can be modified like other emerald sabers within the program.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 08:54:06 PM »

It's got blazing red on side blades linked to channel 4. What I've been trying to research is if I can change the pulse settings with obsidian launcher and it will effect all three leds? I like a slower more glowing pulse. I believe this is correct? I have seen a few reviews that have the pulse with emerald, but no one mentioned if this can be modified like other emerald sabers within the program.

Yes, you can pulse the brightness on the side blades along with the main blade.

Jedi Techno
Force Sensitive

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 11:16:57 PM »

That is great news Grin My main reason for wanting emerald was getting custom pulse settings. After getting my Guardian with it, I absolutely had to get it for the renegade it is the ultimate effect. And flash on clash is so good too, I have a custom red setting with a bright orange for the flash, works really well or a yellow. Also excited for this new sound bank option, any good kylo ren sound fonts? would like to do that with a single ignition effect   

The Prime Jedi
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2018, 02:24:53 PM »

I have been developing a new Kylo Ren saber font for the last couple months, and it will be ready soon. I'd like to post it for everyone's use here on the forum, but not sure how to do that. Maybe link to a DropBox folder?

Infinit01
Defender of the Forumverse
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 2785

Grey Assassin

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2018, 02:43:16 PM »

That’s what most people have done

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642