Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Initial Experience with the Graflex SE and Customer Service  (Read 940 times)
SWong
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« on: January 03, 2017, 03:26:33 PM »

I purchased a Graflex SE with the Obsidian LITE sound board and am very pleased with it.  Also I bought a standard saber plug along with the Graflex but had a problem with the plug.  When I inserted it into the hilt and had it level with the top of the saber holder, the fit was snug to the point where I could not remove it; there was no leverage to remove it.  I contacted Ultrasaber customer support, and after 5 email exchanges with Linda and trying her suggestions, I was able to get the plug out.  The removal of the plug did require the purchase of a couple of hex wrenches and the removal of a bronze-colored button from the hilt in order to get to a screw, but it was well worth it.  Linda sent to me quickly two replacement buttons that need to be glued to cover the screw, but I think that the button is unnecessary since the images that I've seen of the original Graflex saber doesn't have a button underneath the rabbit ears.  As I've said, I'm very pleased with the Graflex SE and am pleased with the customer support at Ultrasabers.

Lord Japarco
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 479

Keep your concentration here and now,...

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 10:09:29 AM »

Hi, Im glad everything got fixed with your saber. It is true what you say, in A New Hope there is a button missing, but it is the biggest one on the opposite side of the bunny ears. The one under the bunny ears is a redish color. In Revenge Of The Sith it's bronze colored, and the other one missing in episode 4 is gold, I think.

http://s1074.photobucket.com/user/Japarco/media/Sentinel%20V4/ffc14996-49bb-425b-9122-f4cd848e3103_zpszdtmyzgk.jpg.html
My Lightsabers:
Sentinel V4 - Tri Consular Green - Obsidian V4
The Guardian - Guardian Blue - Silver Flash on Clash - Obsidian V3 (2nd Summer Raffle 2016 2nd Place Prize)
Wife's Lightsaber: Prophecy V3 - Arctic Blue - Obsidian V3

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 06:57:23 AM »

Well done! Customer Service at US is really helpful and professional.

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 09:40:29 PM »

What Lord Sidious said ^^^^ hehe US is truly great with all of that Smiley NO complaints here and couldn't agree more. Also glad you are satisfied with your purchase! Nice review my friend.

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

Dizzy Darth Vizzy
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -24

Fear The Dizzy Side Of The Force...

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 02:49:03 AM »

Glad to hear you got it all together again.  From what I've ascertained, the customer experience with US is second to none.  You've taken your first step into a larger world! 

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 03:20:17 AM »

congrats on getting your issue fixed. also good job on getting the graflex se

it is a nice saber isnt it

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: