Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Speaker problem, Manticore with sound (Emerald)  (Read 647 times)
williamip
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 04, 2017, 12:57:53 PM »

I bought Manticore with sound (Emerald) one month ago , it is perfect  at first , a few days before to day,  My saber carelessly fell down on the floor, at first, nothing wrong, light, sound is still fine. But a few days later , it start having craking noise from the speaker, and then voiceless. But still i can hear the vibration in the speaker when the speaker perform my idle sound, flash on clash and clash. I found that if i put a sticker on the speakers dust cap , slightly pull up the cap, the sound comes out normal. So, I think it is because the dust cap is too near the voice coil , it affect the the voice coil to do it's motion, so the voice cannot fully come out. Cry Cry Cry

begging of warranty, Cry Cry Cry

Anyone know how to fix it? Cry Cry Cry

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 01:14:52 PM »

I bought Manticore with sound (Emerald) one month ago , it is perfect  at first , a few days before to day,  My saber carelessly fell down on the floor, at first, nothing wrong, light, sound is still fine. But a few days later , it start having craking noise from the speaker, and then voiceless. But still i can hear the vibration in the speaker when the speaker perform my idle sound, flash on clash and clash. I found that if i put a sticker on the speakers dust cap , slightly pull up the cap, the sound comes out normal. So, I think it is because the dust cap is too near the voice coil , it affect the the voice coil to do it's motion, so the voice cannot fully come out. Cry Cry Cry

begging of warranty, Cry Cry Cry

Anyone know how to fix it? Cry Cry Cry

Hey williamip,

I'd email US costumer service directly.  info@ultrasabers.com

Since it was dropped, I fear that the speaker may have been damaged.

Inform them exactly what happened, and it's current state.  Include pictures, if you can.

They'll fix you up. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: