Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Winter Raffle Saber: Just received my first Ultra Saber!!!  (Read 2124 times)
sllikskills
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 81

Maully Maul

« on: January 05, 2017, 06:16:30 PM »

The day has come!

The day I became an uncle will be forever remembered as the same day I got my first Ultra Saber Cheesy

No seriously... my brother is at the hospital right now and I was frankly more excited about seeing the Fed Ex girl today hahaha

The packaging was great. Everything is wrapped up in bubbles, and you will notice that they used extra bubbly bubbles for the blades which is a plus. Everything arrived in great condition. Trying to unscrew the hilt, I accidentally turned on the saber and the noise was so loud it shocked me for a second lol

Im so glad I decided to grab the quick coupler system. Its so cool when you're swinging it around because the weight is amazing, and in the middle of a swing, you can detach the pike extension from the saber, and use it as a club/dagger style. You can put it back together just as fast, so really gives you a lot of combat style options if you are sparring with it,

I got this saber with a Red Flash on Clash, designed in my mind to be a weapon for either a grey Jedi, or an imposter Jedi (almost like Senator Palpatine).

I got the idea from Ahsoka Tano's white saber, which was created by purifying a crystal originally from a red Sith saber. Well.... MY PROPHECY V3 is a Sith Kyba Crystal purified as well, but only enough so that it can leave a faint dash of red on each clash - perfect for an undercover Sith  Grin

Very excited to receive my other two sabers currently in transit.

Here are some pictures! Enjoy

Stay Woke!!!

-Graflex SE - Obsidian V4 - Arctic Blue - Adegan Silver foc
-Electrum Wind - Obsidian Lite - Violet Amethyst - no foc
-Prophecy v3 - Obsidian Lite - Adegan Silver - Blazing Red foc
-Dark Initiate v3 - Adegan Silver - Stunt (for now)
-Fulcrum - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Consular Green
-Chosen One CE - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Blazing Red
-Lost Gray - Custom Install

My Wood Graflex Build Thread - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33641.msg528894#msg528894

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 06:24:30 PM »

That is sweet. I like what you did with the coupler and Yari.

Also, congratulations on being an uncle.

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2017, 06:31:05 PM »

Looks good! Your description of use and that yari just scream for a spiky pommel on there Wink
Something like the Archon classic or Malice square perhaps?

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2017, 06:50:22 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Holy Cow !!  It's like you read my mind... well may be best not to.  Wink Roll Eyes

This is a future order consideration so point to you for excellent taste !!  Cheesy Grin

Really nice photos and I LOVE your table.  Shocked Cool

Congrats upon being an uncle... your priorities are commendable.   Wink Tongue

sllikskills
Knight Sergeant

Maully Maul

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2017, 07:25:15 PM »

Thanks for all the props guys.

That table was the last project I completed Smiley

Corwyn VonBeck - that is an amazing idea. Thanks! Since it's my first purchase, I didn't know that the extension was threaded on both ends. That definitely opens up the world quite a bit.

Stay Woke!!!

My Wood Graflex Build Thread - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33641.msg528894#msg528894

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 08:19:43 PM »

You made that table?  Wow, no wonder it looks so unique.  Great design and awesome job on that.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 01:42:07 AM »

Congrats!

Yours is the first build I've seen with a Silver blade AND FoC of any kind. Love the idea and back story to the red FoC it just adds extra life to that lightsaber.

The red AV almost acts like a small tell that there was once a pure red crystal powering this weapon.

You may not have known this but the pommel on your Prophecy is newer and much nicer than the ones US used to have (IMO anyway) so nice score there.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

sllikskills
Knight Sergeant

Maully Maul

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 02:59:28 AM »

hazard502,

I had the same idea when I decided to go with the red illuminated switch!

I also had no idea about the pommels - I thought there was something different about this one than ones I have seen online in pictures.

A really cool thing about having a red FoC on a silver/white blade is that if you throw in a green disc, you wouldn't believe what the FoC color turns out to be... An amberish white!!!!

I don't have too much knowledge on color mixtures of light compared to say, color mixtures of paint - where a red + green will surely get you some sort of brown.

I was pleased to say the least, to know that I can pop a green disc and this saber is completely a light side saber, but if I remove the disc, it's back to Sith mode

Stay Woke!!!

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2017, 03:45:02 AM »

Very cool and different =]

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

Darth Plagueis
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2017, 04:38:42 PM »

Looks very good.. can't wait my own saber soon.

I Love Dark .. Chocolate

sllikskills
Knight Sergeant

Maully Maul

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2017, 04:55:49 PM »

Thanks Darth Plagueis,

What did you get!?

Stay Woke!!!

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2017, 11:10:37 PM »

Sweet Saber and table!!  Shocked Love the Prophecy, mine is in CG.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2017, 12:08:10 AM »

The day has come!

The day I became an uncle will be forever remembered as the same day I got my first Ultra Saber Cheesy

No seriously... my brother is at the hospital right now and I was frankly more excited about seeing the Fed Ex girl today hahaha

The packaging was great. Everything is wrapped up in bubbles, and you will notice that they used extra bubbly bubbles for the blades which is a plus. Everything arrived in great condition. Trying to unscrew the hilt, I accidentally turned on the saber and the noise was so loud it shocked me for a second lol

Im so glad I decided to grab the quick coupler system. Its so cool when you're swinging it around because the weight is amazing, and in the middle of a swing, you can detach the pike extension from the saber, and use it as a club/dagger style. You can put it back together just as fast, so really gives you a lot of combat style options if you are sparring with it,

I got this saber with a Red Flash on Clash, designed in my mind to be a weapon for either a grey Jedi, or an imposter Jedi (almost like Senator Palpatine).

I got the idea from Ahsoka Tano's white saber, which was created by purifying a crystal originally from a red Sith saber. Well.... MY PROPHECY V3 is a Sith Kyba Crystal purified as well, but only enough so that it can leave a faint dash of red on each clash - perfect for an undercover Sith  Grin

Very excited to receive my other two sabers currently in transit.

Here are some pictures! Enjoy

Beautiful saber! I too like the little backstory you've given this lightsaber hehe. I like hearing a bit more on an owner's lightsaber Smiley I'm curious to see what the other two are! Also good luck with your raffle entries!

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: