Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sound Font: "Star Wars Battlefront (2015) - Luke ROTJ" for Obsidian  (Read 6478 times)
projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: -88

There is no Peace...only Victory

« on: January 05, 2017, 09:48:06 PM »

Hello Saberforum members,

For anyone who wants it, I've just finished up a Battlefront soundfont for the Obsidian soundboard, with a link below.

The soundfont is based on Luke's green lightsaber in Star Wars: Battlefront (2015), using audio files extracted on the symthic forums by elementofprogress.

This is my first time posting one of my soundfonts, let me know what you think of it (or if there are any issues with getting/applying it) and if you'd like any additional audio files to be added to the folder for you to download (Vader's ignition, slower swings, other boot sounds using audio from the game, etc.). I've also added a configuration file in the download folder so you can apply the sound font immediately once all the files are downloaded.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pobdh0z6kwgtfui/AADD9CXWLgG72xifKMSiEkcza?dl=0

Aldar_Beedo
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 51

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 09:23:09 PM »

very nice! the only think i want to point out is that you should add a hum inside the lockup sound. but i realy like the font. well done! Smiley

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 05:27:49 PM »

Thank you for the advice, I've added new lock ups to the folder

borgishmorg
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -27

Conjurer of Dark Magik

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 10:06:27 PM »

Wow I've got to say this is possibly the best soundfont I've tried out, all of the sounds are very clear, loud, and have a very realistic feel. Only got to load a barebones setup of it because of how my board is formatted right now, but I'm going to reformat it so that I can load the whole package. Great job.
(And I agree that the lockups sound better with hum)

EDIT: Also I just thought, you should really try to do Darth Vader's from Battlefront as well, since this one turned out so nicely.

Aeon LE V3 in CG
Standard Issue V3 in BR
Shock with v3 Sound in GB
Dark Menace with v4 Sound in PO
Consular with v4 Sound in Tri-CG

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 05:30:42 AM »

Nice. I can't wait to get my new Bellicose with sound so I can try this one out

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 05:46:28 AM »

Wow I've got to say this is possibly the best soundfont I've tried out, all of the sounds are very clear, loud, and have a very realistic feel. Only got to load a barebones setup of it because of how my board is formatted right now, but I'm going to reformat it so that I can load the whole package. Great job.
(And I agree that the lockups sound better with hum)

EDIT: Also I just thought, you should really try to do Darth Vader's from Battlefront as well, since this one turned out so nicely.

I second the Darth Vader request!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 05:47:07 AM »

Nice. I can't wait to get my new Bellicose with sound so I can try this one out

Great minds think alike!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

projectno253
Knight Lt. Commander

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 07:52:10 AM »

Thank you for the feedback and interest.

I've updated the folder to contain Vader power ons, power offs, boot noises based on his emotes (the quotes said if the directional pad (on consoles) is pressed), and a secondary hum that has Vader's breathing over top of it, for when you want to intimidate your opponent. I'd add that as the lock up function so you can switch from a normal hum to a cinematic hum, though if you have the V4 board you can just make two different fonts if you desire - I just put out the content, it's up to you how you use it.

Since I used the higher pitched hum noise for the ROTJ font, it carries over into Vader's font as that's what's in the game; the font remains mostly the same for both ROTJ Luke and Vader (swings, etc.).

I plan on adding the swing files marked "slow" and "intense" at some point, and will be updating the folder accordingly. The slow swings should work nicely with Vader's fighting style/font, and they may offer an improvement over the original swings - I find the current swings to be a bit too blunt, notice that Luke swings his lightsaber in the game like a baseball bat.

If there are any Vader/Luke quotes from the game you'd like as boot sounds, let me know. I would add more to the base font, but the files are generally unmarked between their 8 languages. It makes for a lot of files, 7/8 of which are unnecessary unless you want an Italian Darth Vader.

Let me know what you guys think.

ModalNodes
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 16

NOOOOOOOOO

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2017, 02:12:53 PM »

Awesome! Thanks a lot, I was hoping you'd do this.

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me." -Spock (Raiders of the Lost Ark, 2013)

anan
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2017, 09:49:47 PM »

Can you give a new download link previous one isn't working

shleeve
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2018, 12:28:20 AM »

Would really like a new link for this!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print