Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fallout 3 / NV / 4 gamers?  (Read 1742 times)
Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« on: January 05, 2017, 11:17:09 PM »

Just wondering if we have any fallout addicts around here.

I have completed NV a couple of times, and messed around with quite a few mods for it... its my favorite of the games, especially when you expand the crafting and survival mode through mods.

Currently running through FO3 for the first time. Had it for years, but could never make it work on Windows 7. Once I upgraded to 10, it suddenly worked, so I finished up NV and dove in.

Have FO4, but only played a little so far... system running on bleeding edge to keep up... and was disappointed with how quickly Power Armor was given, when you had to work for it in 3 / NV

What about you guys?

Finale Saint
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 15

Time and fate.

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 01:03:53 PM »

I'm a little late to this discussion but I LOVE me some Fallout.

Fallout New Vegas is my favorite, but I really am a sucker for Fallout 3 because I grew up in DC/Maryland area.

Fallout 4 has a lot of things going for it, but everything about the game in my opinion is "meh". its good, I have fun when I play it and it looks BEAUTIFUL. But other than that it doesn't do anything for me.  Undecided

"I am the Balance"

Sentinel LE V4-Blazing Red
Dark Sentinel LE V4-Consular Green
Apprentice LE V4-Dark Violet Amethyst (Spear/Pike)
Shock LE- Guardian Blue

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 05:00:49 AM »

Play all the Fallouts, with the exception of the mess that is 76. got to use the mods though helps the view Cheesy

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Kaboose0008
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -11

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2019, 05:10:09 AM »

I started with FO3 then I got NV and now I am many many hours in on FO4 I really enjoy them. I do agree that they gave power armor too early on in 4 but I rarely use it anyway so it sits in red rocket gathering dust. Never played 76 and don't really want to.

Thnkswckd
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -54

I LOVE THE DARKSIDE

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 12:32:57 AM »

I do not like the power armor either, just seems to slow you down and had the HUD for it. I do however, mod my FO4 game as I have gone through all ways to beat the game. From what I have seen the Creation club in the FO and Skyrim is just a money grab proposition.  Mods tend to be better and They are FREE.  The biggest issue I have seen with 76 is that they are now selling repair kits, WTF... seriously... Bad Launch, Unplayable game, NURF's, MAJOR GRIND, and now pay to win.... Games are going down hill or just the big B.  I also have NEVER played 76 as I dont tend to play on line since Battlefield2 which is a WAY different game than are being put out today....  Hope your weekend was enjoyable

Dont Shoot Like a Trooper!!! One Shot... One Kill!!! If That Fails.. Adapt: Two To The Chest... One To The Head

Bane - Diamond / Chosen One CE - Diamond / Crimson-Grand-Master - Diamond / Guardian - Diamond / SaviorAzure - Diamond /Spectre - Diamond / Franken Saber / Aeon le v3 / Bellicose / Dark Initiate V2 / Dominix v4 / Dominix le v4 / Prophecy v3 / Dark Prophecy v3

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: