Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: New on the forum and just purchased my first Ultrasabers!  (Read 2207 times)
Niels
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 11:54:40 AM »

Hey Hey

Similar story here got my Daughter an initiate after TFA we spent all summer battling it out in the yard, parks, work and well just about anywhere.  I highly recommend gloves as well.  Seems lightsabers on earth are not so sticky when they make contact and without any kind of guard fingers and knuckles can take a beating.  I would also imagine your son is like my daughter and when in full role play there are no soft swings.  She attacks like Asoka on an inquisitor.  

cheers

I hear you, he's already really hurting my knuckles with our cheap 'soft' plastic lightsabers. Whenever he picks up a saber he's like Anakin unleashing his wrath on a Tusken Raider... To be safe I've ordered a pair of these tactical gloves:

- Apprentice V4, Tri Blazing Red, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Apprentice V4 LE, Tri Consular Green, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Initiate V2 LE, Guardian Blue
- Crimson Scorpion, Emerald, Obsidian V4 (Winter Raffle 1st prize)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 08:00:03 PM »

Hey Hey

Similar story here got my Daughter an initiate after TFA we spent all summer battling it out in the yard, parks, work and well just about anywhere.  I highly recommend gloves as well.  Seems lightsabers on earth are not so sticky when they make contact and without any kind of guard fingers and knuckles can take a beating.  I would also imagine your son is like my daughter and when in full role play there are no soft swings.  She attacks like Asoka on an inquisitor. 

cheers

I hear you, he's already really hurting my knuckles with our cheap 'soft' plastic lightsabers. Whenever he picks up a saber he's like Anakin unleashing his wrath on a Tusken Raider... To be safe I've ordered a pair of these tactical gloves:

Great points! I hate getting thwacked on my nuckles, plus I really like the way a saber feels in my hands when I'm wearing gloves.  I don't have anything so protective, but I love the idea of getting some that match my costume that would also add to the overall look.

Points to you both!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: