Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Review on my Dark Apprentice LE V4 :)  (Read 1524 times)
Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« on: January 09, 2017, 02:18:54 AM »

Hey everyone I just want to do a small review on my "Dark Apprentice LE V4" that I got with Obsidian Premium Sound in V4 and in Tri-Consular Green! I received it on 12/30/16. I got it in my hands in about 4-5 days time! The shipping was fast just as expected. It was also my very first purchase from Ultrasabers at the time too as well. I must say that everything that I got in the hilt itself was everything I anticipated. I feel the sound detection is very on point every time I swing or sway it. The color is super bright especially in Tri-Cree. I had gotten a 32" in blade on it and ordered an extra 24" on the side for practicing my spinning/twirling more efficiently. The hilt itself is well machined and polished. It feels very light which is a huge plus on my end! The point of balance is perfect as well. I also got it with the Li-Ion battery setup with buckpuck and xvtar2 charger! I've only ever had to charge it one time so far as it lasted me about a week and a half since receiving it!

I can admit I'm definitely satisfied with the product and will definitely be making some purchases in the future! Thank you Emory and the rest of the staff at Ultrasabers for something so simplistic yet elegant!

Here are some pics of it!

I hope you all like it! All Dark Side Points are always appreciated!!! Smiley

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 02:20:16 AM »

That's a dope looking hilt.  Screams Sith but you got consular green.  I like the hybrid mix choice.

Pt to you for posting pics and sharing.

Enjoy the new hilt!

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 02:23:00 AM »

That's a dope looking hilt.  Screams Sith but you got consular green.  I like the hybrid mix choice.

Put to you for posting pics and sharing.

Enjoy the new hilt!

K

Thanks Kai-Yen! Haha I know I know I really wanted a green one as my first one from ultrasabers but I will definitely be getting another soon in Tri-Blazing Red haha. I had recently made a second purchase about 1-2 days ago and I got the "Apprentice LE V4" again w/ Obsidian Premium Sound V4 and in Tri-Fire Orange! Smiley I can't wait to receive it!

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 02:27:18 AM »

i like it
that fact that its green makes the concept of the pic scarier

you can say you took it from a jedi you killed or that its your old jedi saber before you turned to the dark side

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 02:39:35 AM »

I want one with the windows in it too! Superb pics and thanks for the review . . . Points!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2017, 02:43:04 AM »

i like it
that fact that its green makes the concept of the pic scarier

you can say you took it from a jedi you killed or that its your old jedi saber before you turned to the dark side

Thanks Darth Blightus! Haha I know right!?! The pics came out really intense! Ah I like the little backstory options you have provided about the saber hehe I can only imagine the scenarios for it!

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 02:44:03 AM »

I want one with the windows in it too! Superb pics and thanks for the review . . . Points!

Thank you hazard502 !!! Smiley Yes I think the open windows on the emitter makes it much more beautiful! And I think you definitely should! Thank you. Points to you too! Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 02:49:46 AM »

Most excellent review, pics and saber! I really love the mixing of dark hilts with light side colors. I did something similar with a Dark Prophecy and Tri-Cree Arctic Blue and I think it just works so well. I love the contrast, and the matching green illuminated silver AV switch is gorgeous with the black hilt in the background. I've never really given the green AV switches a chance, but this is a real eye opener for me. Makes me want to get a Dark Catalyst with Tri-Cree CG and a green AV switch like yours. -1 for the inspiring review! 😉

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2017, 06:15:25 AM »

Most excellent review, pics and saber! I really love the mixing of dark hilts with light side colors. I did something similar with a Dark Prophecy and Tri-Cree Arctic Blue and I think it just works so well. I love the contrast, and the matching green illuminated silver AV switch is gorgeous with the black hilt in the background. I've never really given the green AV switches a chance, but this is a real eye opener for me. Makes me want to get a Dark Catalyst with Tri-Cree CG and a green AV switch like yours. -1 for the inspiring review! 😉

Thank you Lord Bladewraith !!! Smiley Yes I couldn't agree more I too love the light side colors on the dark hilts as well. Oooo that sounds really nice! I'm planning on doing a Dark Prophecy myself later on as one of my future purchases but I'll be doing that in the Tri-Cree Blazing Red which might end up becoming my main saber, but we'll see though as I acquire all the others I want as well. I would love to own every color they have to offer in Tri-Cree and also in Sound. Then later on pick up on stunts in the other colors. If you do end up getting that Dark Catalyst with the Tri-Cree CG and green av switch let me know! Thank you for the dark side points! I shall give you light side points back to you in return Smiley

Niels
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 11:28:39 AM »

Wow, awesome pics! The black hilt and green blade suit each other very well. I'm awaiting delivery of my Apprentice v4 sabers/staff and posts like these make me look forward to it even more  Cool

- Apprentice V4, Tri Blazing Red, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Apprentice V4 LE, Tri Consular Green, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Initiate V2 LE, Guardian Blue
- Crimson Scorpion, Emerald, Obsidian V4 (Winter Raffle 1st prize)

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 11:48:28 PM »

Wow, awesome pics! The black hilt and green blade suit each other very well. I'm awaiting delivery of my Apprentice v4 sabers/staff and posts like these make me look forward to it even more  Cool

Thank you Niels! I appreciate it! I agree the Tri-Cree Consular Green really compliments the dark hilt really well! I can't wait to see your Apprentice V4 in staff! Be sure to post some pics of it! Points to so you! And thank you again! Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2017, 01:09:44 AM »

Thank you Lord Bladewraith !!! Smiley Yes I couldn't agree more I too love the light side colors on the dark hilts as well. Oooo that sounds really nice! I'm planning on doing a Dark Prophecy myself later on as one of my future purchases but I'll be doing that in the Tri-Cree Blazing Red which might end up becoming my main saber, but we'll see though as I acquire all the others I want as well. I would love to own every color they have to offer in Tri-Cree and also in Sound. Then later on pick up on stunts in the other colors. If you do end up getting that Dark Catalyst with the Tri-Cree CG and green av switch let me know! Thank you for the dark side points! I shall give you light side points back to you in return Smiley
You got it, bro. Hopefully in time for the raffle  Smiley  I have the Tri-Cree Blazing Red with quick disconnects and it looks so great with the way it makes a full looking blade. Looks great with my Manticore CE and red AV switch.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: