Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: 2017 MOVIE RELEASES  (Read 4005 times)
scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2017, 08:47:15 PM »

Well, I never said they were small, I said smaller.  There's a difference.  Though, most entertainment companies are smaller than Disney, WB and Universal.  However, you are correct, Lionsgate is a good size studio with a lot of solid performers.  I tend to enjoy a lot of their films as well.  (they had a big night last night)  Also, it looks like two movies on that list are theirs, not one, according to their website.  John Wick 2 and Power Rangers.

Jev Moldara
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1280

The Mad Professor

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2017, 08:57:23 PM »

Well, I never said they were small, I said smaller.  There's a difference.  Though, most entertainment companies are smaller than Disney, WB and Universal.  However, you are correct, Lionsgate is a good size studio with a lot of solid performers.  I tend to enjoy a lot of their films as well.  (they had a big night last night)  Also, it looks like two movies on that list are theirs, not one, according to their website.  John Wick 2 and Power Rangers.

Well, Lionsgate is only distributing John Wick 2. Summit Entertainment is producing it. So technically, they only have Power Rangers, and even that is being co-produced with Saban Films, Toei Company Ltd, and Temple Hill Entertainment.

Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?"

Nothing is forgotten. Nothing is ever forgotten.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2017, 10:31:24 PM »

Ah, I see.  Yeah, it depends on what you mean by it being their film.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: