Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: New Canadian  (Read 1600 times)
jamaf
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 2

« on: January 09, 2017, 06:31:15 PM »

Hi guys.  New to the forum.  Just ordered an Archon V3.1 a Christmas gift for my son. (he picked it) then without him knowing I ordered "Chosen one" in red.     Cant wait to see the look on his face when I start up mine.. lol

KraytDragonPearl
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 609

Light Side Points

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 06:39:40 PM »

Welcome to the Forum,

You have made some great saber choices and we all want to hear about all the options that you have chosen for both sabers.  In case you are unaware, there is a Rules section that all members must acknowledge.  Its the section with the Big Bold RED letters.  Just head over there and acknowledge the rules, this keeps us all accountable and it keeps the forum a pleasant and friendly place.

From Archon V3 owner to another, great choice!  Its beautiful and well crafted and your son is going to love it. 

Feel free to ask questions and we will do what we can to assist you in whatever way we can.  The only thing that we ask is that you use the Search function first (icon with photo and magnifying glass), as another member may have asked the same question and already received an answer. If you have no luck in your search then just make sure you post the question in the appropriate thread.  The members here are very helpful and have no problems answering your questions. 

MTFBWY

KDP

Own: Lost Gray, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Fulcrum, Obsidian V4, Tri-C AS; Nickel-plated Guardian, (Emerald), Obsidian V3; Arbiter, Obsidian V3, GB; Archon V3 Tri-C FO Obsidian V4; Manticore, Obsidian V3, VA; Phantasm V4, BH; Dark Sentinel, BR; Dominix V2, RGB; Dark Initiate V2 x3 (BR, CG, GB); Initiate LE V2 x2, CG.

Want: Bellicose, Prophecy V3

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 08:26:32 PM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 11:50:09 PM »

Hi guys.  New to the forum.  Just ordered an Archon V3.1 a Christmas gift for my son. (he picked it) then without him knowing I ordered "Chosen one" in red.     Cant wait to see the look on his face when I start up mine.. lol

Hey jamaf !!! Welcome to the SaberForum and glad to have you with us! I'm eager to see your Archon V3.1 when you get it in as well for the Chosen one too! Feel free to ask any questions and please do share with us! Smiley

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 12:55:43 AM »

Welcome to the forums from another Canadian  Smiley

Congrats on your new lightsabers - you and your son will have instant fun being able to play around with each other!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2017, 02:07:39 AM »

That's awesome, lucky kid has a cool dad.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 03:39:46 AM »

Hi and welcome from another Canadian.  Hope you will enjoy your time on the Forum.  Where abouts are you located ?  I'm on the west coast.  The majority of active Canuck members live in Hoth Ontario.  Cheesy

Niels
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 02:59:49 PM »

Hi guys.  New to the forum.  Just ordered an Archon V3.1 a Christmas gift for my son. (he picked it) then without him knowing I ordered "Chosen one" in red.     Cant wait to see the look on his face when I start up mine.. lol

Welcome to the forum Jamaf! I'm new at the forum as well, but it already feels like a very nice and friendly community to me. I can relate to your story since I've placed an order this week for the very first "real" lightsabers for my son and I. Can't wait for the look on my son's face too Cool

- Apprentice V4, Tri Blazing Red, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Apprentice V4 LE, Tri Consular Green, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Initiate V2 LE, Guardian Blue
- Crimson Scorpion, Emerald, Obsidian V4 (Winter Raffle 1st prize)

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 04:24:54 PM »

Welcome to the forum Jamaf! I'm new at the forum as well, but it already feels like a very nice and friendly community to me. I can relate to your story since I've placed an order this week for the very first "real" lightsabers for my son and I. Can't wait for the look on my son's face too Cool

What!!! Another supper cool dad.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2017, 11:06:19 PM »

Hello and welcome to the addiction!  I have the Archon V2.1 it's a great saber, you will not be disappointed. MTFBWY!

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

jamaf
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 06:55:15 AM »

Hi and welcome from another Canadian.  Hope you will enjoy your time on the Forum.  Where abouts are you located ?  I'm on the west coast.  The majority of active Canuck members live in Hoth Ontario.  Cheesy

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I am too from the West Coast. "Hoth" lol

I will post when our new sabers arrive.   Got the deal thats on now so there is also a free grab bag Initiate coming as well.  Looking forward to it.  For now I am just enjoying reading the Fourm posts.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2017, 07:11:06 AM »

Wow this is just awesome. Nice going on both sabers, especially the secret one. You've got to share how it goes with that surprise you'll be springing on your son. Welcome and glad you're enjoying the forums. Great people here. We all love our Ultra Sabers and I'm excited you and your son to get yours.

It's felt like Hoth here in Utah this past week. We've had about 3 feet of snow here so far.  Cool

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2017, 09:47:37 PM »

Welcome! Great choices on your 'sabres - it should be a sight to see when you both fire yours up Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

jamaf
Force Sensitive

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2017, 06:31:40 AM »

Welcome! Great choices on your 'sabres - it should be a sight to see when you both fire yours up Smiley

I hope so..  Looking forward to it

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2017, 07:54:12 AM »

Welcome, the Archon v3.1 and Chosen One are both beautiful saber designs. Very iconic. Can't wait to see pictures.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: