Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Renegade LE Emerald pictures and review  (Read 1093 times)
Jedi Techno
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 4

« on: January 12, 2017, 01:54:51 AM »

Let me start by saying you can FEEL the dark side, with this awesome saber. The Renegade LE is perfect in the hand, with a subtle grenade style grip and beautiful black crown emitters. Comes equipped with Emerald, v4 sound, fast recharge, and heavy blades. I bought and converted the kylo ren hd sound font from saberfonts using sony vegas (It is very efficient when converting a lot of files) and sounds great! Everything is pretty solid, and is now my main saber. Only negatives I have so far, the set screw for the hilt body is not in the assembly video, and the activation switch WAS off to the left, but simply turn the set screw a tiny bit, and gently turn the body so it is perfectly symmetrical. Only problem is now that set screw is a bit off to the left above the recharge port, but not a huge deal. The body is secured by 3 set screws and is very sturdy, but does make a noticeable clank sound sometimes when swinging around. Thats about it, love the saber and highly recommend it. and here are the pics: also included a shot of my pulse settings, looks really great to me at that speed

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 09:31:55 AM »

Nice set of sabers good sir! I hope you're enjoying them as much as I enjoy mine! My 3rd US arrives later on today and can't wait to mess with it and have it yet as another addition to my collection! Smiley

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 10:59:58 AM »

Nice for sure. I know my next saber. I want at least one big saber I'll be feared with Tongue Sadly I can probably only do sound, V3 sound though and no Emerald u.u

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 10:26:24 AM »

Maybe you are the one I should ask since my answer ratio is about 1/3rd on these forums.

Anyway, what length of blades did you get?  Length of saber with blades in from tip to tip? Would you recommend getting the covertec wheel? Pointed tips or round tips?

Sorry for so many questions, I am about to purchase a Renegade LE and just would like some input from an owner.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: