Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: electrum wind switch  (Read 795 times)
Darth_Mikok44
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 12, 2017, 11:30:14 AM »

I have my first saber, the Electrum Wind. I want to change the switch for a illuminated switch. is it possible ?

my saber : Electrum Wind

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 12:17:19 PM »

I have my first saber, the Electrum Wind. I want to change the switch for a illuminated switch. is it possible ?

It is possible. You could send the hilt back to US and they should be able to do that for you for an adjusted price/extra charge since you'll be wanting to add in the light av switch which I'm assuming that's what you want on your Electrum Wind. The Electrum Wind is a beautiful well crafted/machined hilt. If I ever owned it I'd get the light up av switch with mine, but then again it depends because everyone has their own preferences to how and what they want to add into their hilt but that's what makes a lightsaber owner unique hehe. Smiley If you have any other questions please ask and feel free to share anything! Smiley

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 07:12:15 PM »

genjis right
simply email/contact US and tell them you want to send your hilt in for an illuminated AV switch to be installed
you have to pay for requistion purchase on their site.
i did a similar thing to my raven. at the time i needed my raven repair so i used the opportunity to make an additional purchase. i requested a covertec wheel to be installed and i paid the additional price. had it back in a couple of days. good luck

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: