Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Author Topic: Lightpike/Saberspear  (Read 11538 times)
Stormcrow0159
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 12, 2017, 07:20:33 PM »

Hello, I pitched this idea to you on facebook and was told to pitch it here because you thought it an interesting idea. But would you be interested in making a spear attachment for your sabers? Here's a picture in case people don't understand my reference.

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 07:28:42 PM »

Wouldnt that be easily accomplished using the Yari extensions they already have?

https://www.ultrasabers.com/Black-Finish-Yari-Pike-Extension-p/parts-yaribf.htm

Stormcrow0159
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 08:29:53 PM »

Alright then, I'm a dunderhead. Didn't even see those on there.

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 09:01:05 PM »

Alright then, I'm a dunderhead. Didn't even see those on there.

No worries, its not like they particularly promote them or anything.

Jedihunter214
Knight Lieutenant

Force Alignment: -101

Following The Path of Grey

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 09:55:34 PM »

Hello, I pitched this idea to you on facebook and was told to pitch it here because you thought it an interesting idea. But would you be interested in making a spear attachment for your sabers? Here's a picture in case people don't understand my reference.

Hello there and welcome to the forums, I have actually made a pike using UltraSabers products. I used US Dominix LE V3 with a 32" blade with light sound, two black yari pike extensions, one flush silver coupler with vents and one without vents. Hope you like

Here it is:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlvKdavKg5Y" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlvKdavKg5Y</a>

OWNED:
Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 Silver
Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 Guardian Blue
Aeon LE v4 Sentinel Yellow/w Yari Pike Extensions Black x2
Aeon LE v3 Guardian Blue x2/w quick release coupler
Manticore w Emerald Sound & Light
Renegade LE Blazing Red

ON THE WAY:
Dark Initiate v2 Blazing Red
The Dominix v2 Blazing Red
Aeon LE v3 Sentinel Yellow/w Yari Pike Extensions Silver x2
Brood Guard Blazing Red x2
Phantasm LE v2 Guardian Blue
Sentinel LE v5 Guardian Blue

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 11:15:15 PM »

Hey Stormcrow0159,

You're no dunderhead, just posted before seeing...happens to the best of us. Smiley

I also made a saberpike.  It uses three yari extensions, and has a Dark Initiate on top.  In BR with a 24' blade, it stands 7' tall. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 01:41:12 AM »

I got a Pike extension along with my first saber (a black Scorpion), and while I've played with them hooked together a few times, the pike doesn't actually fit level with the Scorpion - the Scorpion is slightly larger in circumference than the end of the yari pike.  But the ones in the pics above look to sit perfectly flush with each other.  Could you guys give some other examples of sabers that fit totally flush with the Pike extensions?

Thanks folks!

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 02:22:31 AM »

The yari extensions have an outer diameter of 1.5".

The Scorpion; although listed at 1.5", flares out at the pommel end a bit.

Any saber that has a diameter of 1.5" would work though.  Just watch for thicker parts. Smiley

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Grindspine
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 21

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 04:08:08 AM »

Although it is not exactly a pike, I just got my second dark initiate v3...  With the adjustable coupler, it makes two nice pommels for dual wielding, a very long (2x32" blades) staff, or an awesome long handled saber (using one blade plug and one blade).

The two hilts plus coupler add up to about a 21" handle with a bit over 30" of blade.  So far, I am finding the long-handled configuration to feel very comfortable.

I am stoked about the possibilities!

Annhwi
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 4

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2017, 09:29:26 AM »

..... might just have to get me one of those....

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -47

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2017, 12:51:51 PM »

This is what I've got planned for the Renegade LE in FO I ordered for the raffle. I'm planning on using two pike extensions as of right now, we'll see if I need another

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2017, 08:46:52 PM »

This is it!! Got my saberspear in it's pretty awesome. Can't wait to use it in battle!!

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

Rapine
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2017, 09:29:14 PM »

Sweet OlynKhorn!

That looks really good. Smiley

(Gotta like that Catalyst too) Tongue

-1 is your 40th.

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2017, 09:40:00 PM »

Sweet OlynKhorn!

That looks really good. Smiley

(Gotta like that Catalyst too) Tongue

-1 is your 40th.
Thank you mi Lord.

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2017, 10:04:21 PM »

Question for y'all. How do y'all display your saberspears/pikes when they are not in use?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: