Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Hello From Upper Michigan!  (Read 3296 times)
1ndigenous
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: -6

« on: January 14, 2017, 03:05:25 AM »

Well, I've ordered my very first saber! After looking at all of "the other guys" I finally decided that Ultra Sabers was for me! I started looking at the hilt designs when I came upon The Manticore! I fell in love! The emitter and the sleek design had me drooling! I couldn't think of anything else. I think I have watched every review and unboxing video I can find on that saber...some several times!

Anyway, I opted for the CE because...nickel plating! I also ordered TRI Cree Consular Green with quick disconnects as well as another LED unit in TRI Blazing Red. I am so incredibly excited for my saber to arrive!

Quick question for those of you who have ordered multiple times from Ultra Sabers. The website says "Fully custom sabers dispatched in 1-5 days." Today is the 7th business day if you count order date and it still is listed as "processing" under order status. Is this common? Am I just excited and thus impatient?

Thanks!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 03:17:29 AM »

Welcome, and thank you for referring to them as "the other guys". While most people do this, some do not, so I am very glad to see that you did. Also, what type of points would you like? Light Side or Dark Side?

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

1ndigenous
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 03:23:33 AM »

I suppose dark side points would be appreciated! lol

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 03:30:17 AM »

Then allow me to give you your first point.

You're going to love the Manticore. You're absolutely right about that emitter. If you have any questions, there is a search function. It's the magnifying glass at the top of the page. Please use that, and if you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to ask. This forum is full of helpful and knowledgeable people who will be glad to help.

Please be sure to post pics when that beauty comes in.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 05:29:49 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Tikazi j'us itik zo kukas, tuls kair photos iv tu'saen is tu'iea Zibeti Karza kalsoka su tu'iea vidta.
(When you get a moment, post some photos of yourself in your Star Wars costume with your saber (click > here. < click))

Dary j'us prapasi Irus Garthaz sorms ax Jen' Garthaz sorms vi tave falykas valia zinot buti uzpra iv j'us sso kair sorms?
(Do you prefer Light Side points or Dark Side points as the question would have been asked of you at some point?)

Zinot vigeasga pezitji tave sakytuzi timeline ir mastyti vi zhol valia tevola tikazi j'us buti istesi guvus kia kirtazi ge kihalse ginklas.
(Have patience regarding the delivery timeline and meditate as it will arrive when you are indeed ready to wield such a majestic weapon.)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 08:27:35 AM »

sweet fellow Mi person. if you also used your order for the raffle....they do hold on shipping this close to the date.

side note: there is a Mi group. come join us if you like.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1493190144312727/

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 12:24:18 PM »

Hey 1ndigenous!

Welcome to the forum. Smiley

What bigBear says rings true.  It's what I though of while reading your query.  "There's a raffle going on...lol"

I welcome you also into the "I fell in love with the Manticore as soon as I saw it" club. Smiley

That was my first saber as well, and it is spectacular.  That's one of US's schmexiest (yes- schmexy - it's a word) emitters, in fact I ordered the dark version as well. Smiley

So looking forward to seeing those pics.

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 02:19:12 AM »

You've definitely chosen the right place. Welcome to lightsaber nirvana.   Cool  Niiiiiiice choice on the Manticore CE. I've got that one with quick disconnects, too, and it looks fantastic with any LED color. I've tried it with just about every color and my least favorite is Bane's Heart only because I have a red illuminated AV switch and not crazy about the red/dark pink color combination, but Bane's Heart with that Nickel finish is very cool.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 08:37:43 AM »

Well, I've ordered my very first saber! After looking at all of "the other guys" I finally decided that Ultra Sabers was for me! I started looking at the hilt designs when I came upon The Manticore! I fell in love! The emitter and the sleek design had me drooling! I couldn't think of anything else. I think I have watched every review and unboxing video I can find on that saber...some several times!

Anyway, I opted for the CE because...nickel plating! I also ordered TRI Cree Consular Green with quick disconnects as well as another LED unit in TRI Blazing Red. I am so incredibly excited for my saber to arrive!

Quick question for those of you who have ordered multiple times from Ultra Sabers. The website says "Fully custom sabers dispatched in 1-5 days." Today is the 7th business day if you count order date and it still is listed as "processing" under order status. Is this common? Am I just excited and thus impatient?

Thanks!

Welcome 1ndigenous !!! Glad to have you with us on the SaberForum community. Nice choice for a first lightsaber. I'll tell you now from personal experience you'll enjoy every bit of that Tri-Cree Consular Green especially the Blazing Red. Tri-Cree CG was my first color on my first US on the "Dark Apprentice LE V4" and it never ceases to amaze me haha. Also as for your question I'm pretty sure it's normal. You'll receive your saber soon before you know it. All my orders/purchases from US came in quickly. I'd say about 4-5 days and I had it in my hands every single time hehe, and I don't blame you for being very excited and impatient about it haha. Anyways again welcome and fell free to ask any other questions and share with us! Smiley

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

1ndigenous
Force Sensitive

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2017, 12:54:32 PM »

Well, thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Makes sense for them to hold onto my order in case I win the raffle. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, I appreciate all the replies!

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2017, 09:09:17 PM »

Welcome! A Manticore CE is definitely a fine choice - a stunning hilt, and the all-silver finish looks downright gorgeous Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: