Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings from Tennessee  (Read 904 times)
Bri-Gon Vodka
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 15, 2017, 09:00:19 PM »

Greetings, fellow lightsaber enthusiasts.  I am thrilled to be here.  "Star Wars" was the first movie I ever saw in a theater.  That's quite an introduction to a medium.  Needless to say, many of my cinematic experiences did not live up to the very first time I vicariously visited a galaxy far, far away.  I think the lightsaber sound is the coolest sound effect of all time.  I am a huge fan of Luke Skywalker and Qui-Gon Jinn.  I am saving for my first Ultrasabers purchase.  When the first teaser trailer comes out for Episode VIII, that will help me make my decision on which saber I will purchase...first.  I cannot imagine obtaining only one lightsaber.  Have a great day, and thank you for reading.

Bri-Gon

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 09:51:01 PM »

Welcome to you! Glad you're here with us. We love your kind of enthusiasm here. I can't even remember what my first movie was as a kid, but I don't think it was Star Wars and can only imagine how incredible it must have been to see THAT great movie as my first movie ever. Mind blown. 

There are few that only have one saber for sure, and those that do want more. It's such an addictive and beautiful hobby to have and enjoy. Buying your first 2-3 sabers is soooooo fun and satisfying, because if you're like most of us, myself included, you've been waiting all your life to own a lightsaber that at least for a while in your life you never thought would be possible or happen. I look forward to hearing more from you and which saber (s) you decide on. We love seeing pics and videos, too, so keep us in mind when you get them - we appreciate you sharing with us all.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

skullsquadronx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -183

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 12:10:58 AM »

Hello Bri-Gon Vodka and Welcome to the Saber Forum family, from Northeast Pennsylvania.

11/15 (2)Ravens SS VA (ED&O4) 12/15 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 06/16 Flamberge v2 AS (ED&O4) 06/16 Initiate v4 CG 07/16 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 07/16 D Initiate v4 AB 09/16 Archon v3 EG (ED&O4) 09/16 Initiate le v2 CG 09/16 D Apprentice le v4 FO 09/16 Dominix v4 GB 10/16 Electrum Wind DVA (ED&O4) 10/16 Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 GB 10/16 Aeon v3 AB 11/16 Aeon v4 AB 04/17 Emperor's Hand DVA (DC) 04/17 Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber tri CG & O litell 04/17 Initiate le v2 GB

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 02:24:58 AM »

Welcome. I currently only have one saber, but that is only because I do not yet have the money for my next one. I would have loved to see Star Wars (later re-titled A New Hope) in theaters.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 04:17:23 AM »

One saber? Yeah, not going to happen with someone who saw Star Wars in the theater and was that impacted by it.  Wink

Welcome to the forum.  While you're saving up, be sure to check out the discussions and reviews, to make sure that first purchase is the right one.  Also, if you have any questions about any of the sabers, be sure to ask.  Most of the time, at least one person here has an answer.  Smiley

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 12:21:19 PM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Ilsir geuj ne fanvake narys stai su zo plethora iv neyasli varsi ir uverei. Dary nenx dvejoti kia uzpra jok falykas j'us galez zinot ir kaiefas valia cali ax sorms j'us is tave status direction.
(There are so many helpful members here with a plethora of varied experience and opinions. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have and someone will answer or point you in the right direction.)

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 03:57:31 PM »

Welcome to the forums, and to what will be your new addiction, Bri-Gon!

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 09:02:18 PM »

Welcome! As a Luke fan waiting on the trailer for VIII, I suspect you're going to be drawn to the Graflex and Archon Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Bri-Gon Vodka
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 11:02:33 PM »

The Force is strong with this one.  The Archon and Graflex are my primary targets.

Rathayatra
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 98

"Mud hole? Slimy? My home this is"

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2017, 05:40:24 AM »

truly welcome, as you can see the forum is very informative and full of helpful people. glad you are here, and once you get the first US lightsaber a joy associated with having one, will bring many more.   May the Archon or Graflex be in your hands soon. 

lightside points please --- thanks an old youngling
Initiate LE v4 CG             
Prophesy v3 OPS GB 
Graflex GB OPS
Yoda FX
Dk. Prophesy v3 SY
Standard Issue Battle v3 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 VA
Archon v2.1 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 CG
Dk. Menace tri GB
Consular v4 GB Nickel