Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Initiate LE V3 arrived.  (Read 884 times)
Egorr
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: January 16, 2017, 02:47:23 AM »

It has been a while since my saber arrived, but I can remember it like it was yesterday. I was really excited to hold it for the first time and I was not disappointed. What a piece of skilled craftsmanship. Instantly it felt like a part of my arm. Well balanced and beautiful to hold. My only regret was that I did not include a charging port for the batteries. Otherwise this has been the best saber purchase I have made. I look forward to adding a couple more to my collection. And yes I do battle with them. I have several friends that are into stage fighting, and yes we do clash blades quite regularly. This has been a great experience so far. A piece of usable art to me. Thanks to Ultra Sabers for the opportunity to have something I can call my own from a Galaxy Far Far Away. 

Do or DO Not! There is no Try!

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 03:24:28 AM »

Great! Glad to hear you like it!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

JayMeezy
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -17

Darkside points

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 04:22:02 AM »

Awesome. I made my first purchase over the weekend. I can't wait until it gets here. I picked up a dark initiate v3 LE to use as my "learn to duel" saber and the free grab bag initiate for my son to duel with. I'm so excited to clash blades with my son. The anticipation is killing us both. I paid for overnight shipping, so I'm hoping to get it this week...

The Jedi seek to take away your humanity; the sith simply show you how to control it.

Sabers:
The Malice: BR, FoC Silver, Obsidian v4 Sound, Red Illuminated Switch, large claws
The Chosen One SE: BR, FoC Silver, Obsidian v4 Sound
Dark Initiate LE v4(main hand. Built from empty hilt): VA, FoC Silver, NB v3 sound, VA illuminated 12mm Switch
Dark Initiate LE v3 (off hand): VA
Initiate v2: BR

page2p
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 10:15:19 PM »

https://youtu.be/CKyJ6pOScFo

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: