Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Winter Raffle 2016/2017 Winners  (Read 57195 times)
Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #135 on: January 19, 2017, 08:32:18 PM »

That's a wonderful thing to see.  Post some picks when you can. We are all excited to see.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Blackbird 86
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #136 on: January 19, 2017, 10:35:29 PM »

Awesome I won a third place prize on my first saber buy can wait until tomorrow thanks ultrasabers and congrats to all the winners and to anyone who didn't win good luck on the next one

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 37

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2017, 11:56:01 PM »

Heck yeah!  Just got off the e-mail horn with US' CS and put in for the customization on the grand prize, which I've settled my heart on the Lost Grey and Fulcrum pair.

And my purchases have started shipping.  First one ought to land on Friday.

So.  Stoked.

Congrats, Anomylech!  Tomorrow will be Christmas all over again!  Yay! 

You can't go wrong with that pair.  So beautiful. 

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*
Fulcrum DVA^** (Winter Raffle Prize) 
Graflex SE AB^** (Winter Raffle Prize)

(^Emerald **Ob V4 *Ob Lite)

Wishlist...
Double Reaper Staff, Chosen One, Lost Gray Manticore

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2017, 11:58:01 PM »

Hopefully Pic posts this time lol. Fourth one from the left is the saber I won in the raffle

Congrats, Darth Ominous! 

What a cool display you have there!  Nice pic!  Have a point!

I love your avatar too, btw. 

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*

Wishlist...

Darth Ominous
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -13

Dark side points please, and thank you.

« Reply #139 on: January 20, 2017, 12:23:25 AM »

Congrats, Darth Ominous! 

What a cool display you have there!  Nice pic!  Have a point!

I love your avatar too, btw. 
Thank you Liora Rey. I found that rack at Lowes for around 15 bucks, bought 2 of them. One is pictured, and the other has my kids sabers, a few extra blades hanging  on it. The thing I like most about it is the tips are all rubber coated so I dont have to worry about my sabers getting marred.

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V3 (stunt) green
Aeon LE V4 (stunt) blue
Dark Liberator (stunt) red
Phantom V4 saber staff (stunt) red
Black Scorpion x2 saber staff w/ v4 sound orange w/ red foc
Azure Menace w/ v3 sound blue
Kyberlight V1 multi color

sllikskills
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 81

Maully Maul

« Reply #140 on: January 20, 2017, 02:19:37 AM »

Finally ready to post some pics - you will not be dissatisfied!

It took a while to unwrap all of these precious items, and take photos of it, but I felt like I was 13 again doing it. By tomorrow at noon, I will be headed over 5,000 miles away from home for a 3 week business trip and trust me - it's not going to be fun. At least I get to leave as soon as our next president gets sworn in  Grin Grin Grin
But seriously, instead of packing and getting all of my business stuff ready, I've been sitting by the window waiting for the FedEx guy, and couldn't be more excited - nothing else mattered!

Emory and crew (shout out to Corey!!) couldn't have been more helpful, and I am in complete awe to witness how well this business operates and looks out for their customers. They remembered about me mentioning my business trip and hopefully getting to see my sabers before I left. I was already unwillingfully accepting the fact I wasn't going to see the sabers, now that I have won a raffle prize, but was contacted immediately by customer service, and Corey helped me along the whole process. From the time it left Ultrasabers, my package arrived within 14 hours. I got to see my sabers before leaving tomorrow!! Ultrasabers. You absolutely rock.

Without further delay, let me post some pics. And let me apologize beforehand for making such a huge post. My excitement levels haven't been this high for..honestly....years.

14 pound freaking package - packed to the tee with saber heaven

took everything out of the package. I think during this process I had to reach for the napkins to un-water my eyes. These are precious jewels I've always wanted to have as a kid, and used everything from pencils to chopsticks as hilts and a little imagination to make up for it. Now they are finally in my hands and boy was that emotional. Hard work, and of course, a little luck for this insane raffle win.

Sidenote: I LOVE the shirt.

All unwrapped. My order was as follows:
Original Raffle Purchase:
  • Graflex SE Obsidian V4 - Non Emerald - Arctic Blue - White FOC
  • Electrum Wind Obsidian Lite - Non Emerald - Violet Amethyst - No FOC

My Raffle Prizes:
  • Chosen One CE - Emerald - V4 - Blazing Red
  • Fulcrum - Emerald - V4 - Consular Green

Also, the free blade plug, T-shirt, stand, and initiate:
  • Dark Initiate V3 - Adegan Silver

The day after I made my choices for the prizes, I received a bonus that was big enough for me to afford a hilt, so I went ahead and got the Lost Gray hilt. This is completely empty. Will be a project for myself when I return from my trip! Needless to say, 2017 has started off quite amazingly for me, and that's coming from someone who usually has terrible luck. So I am excited for this year!

I tried to line them up as best as possible so you can compare the sizes. The longest saber hilt in this group is the Fulcrum. The heaviest saber hilt is the Electrum Wind.
Notice that the Lost Gray is bigger than the Graflex! That should show you how big the Fulcrum is. But it is totally a work of beauty from head to toe.

Close up. Each single hilt just screams craftsmanship. The Dark Initiate is absolutely amazing to hold. The Graflex is seriously gorgeous. It is so strikingly similar to Anakin's Return of the Sith version, being narrower than the Graflexes of the other episodes, and having the gold accents. The Chosen One CE is incredible as well. There are very subtle differences between this hilt and the hilt it pays homage too, but in all of the best ways. Ultrasabers succesfully gave these their own personalized flare, and they are both surprisingly light and duelable. One thing I love about them is the enlarged retention screws. The blade ain't going no where!!!!!

Lights On

Lights Off

I turned these sabers on in the order of the most simple to the most complex. The only Ultrasaber I owned prior to this is the Prophecy V3 in an Obsidian Lite, so I was so curious as to how the extra features are in the higher leveled sabers.

OMG! When I turned on the Graflex with Obsidian V4, I was blown away. Even with the jump from Lite sound to Premium sound, the difference is so great. The three fonts are absolutely amazing, and they all sound different from the Obsidian Lite, which is only one font, and if I remember correctly - is supposed to be just a combination from all three sound fonts into one.

Then I turned on the Emerald sabers and oh my God, I almost fainted. Just watching the Chosen One CE flicker in red with the Dark sound font had me trembling at the hands. The added visual effects of the sabers are absolutely amazing, and I haven't even begun to play around with the fonts or the color settings that the Emerald has to offer yet. Bottom line, if you have a little extra cash, move up a level. It's worth every penny. Had I known the Emerald v4 was this cool, I would have saved up originally in the first place - seriously guys.

My extended family of detachable saber hilts! As you can tell, only two of these are not Ultrasabers. What can I say?.... Ultrasabers is the best - no questions asked.

My entire lightsaber collection. It's crazy to think that just two months ago, all I had was the plastic Ultimate FX Anakin saber. Then my inner child lashed out like an uncaged beast and here is my collection 60 days later. The only brand besides Ultrasabers on this table is Master Replica/Hasbro, and the difference between the two are night and day. (Oh! and of course the wooden Graflex which I made recently while waiting for my Ultrasabers package - check the Fan Fiction and Art subcategory on saberforum!)

And yes, I am also now broke.

What my mind currently looks like....

Lights On

Lights Off

And there you have it! It's currently 9 o clock PM here and I leave for China tomorrow at noon, and my suitcase is currently empty because of Ultrasabers. And THANK YOU for that. I'm sure my sleep tonight will be little to none - I have a 16 hour flight to look forward to so who needs sleep? It TRULY means the world to me that I got to see these babies before heading out, and I cannot thank Emory and crew enough.

You can see here that - besides my Prophecy v3 and Initiate v3 - my entire collection consists of mostly sabers that pay homage to the movie(s). Well, now that I think about it - that's probably where many people start. Ultrasabers really turned a dream into a reality for me, and I will continue to be indebted to this company, and will be proudly telling people where I got these from. These sabers will surely not be shelf queens, and will be loved and used as much as they individually deserve. I already duel frequently and cannot wait to show these off. My coworkers/friends/family are all about to be like ..... wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutt

Although I have many Star Wars based replicas now, Ultrasabers has truly opened up a whole new world for me, and opened my eyes to unique, custom and personalized sabers. Both the Dark Initiate v3 and the Prophecy are works of art, and I can't even imagine having something like a War Glaive, or a Malice.
I can't wait to see what is in store for Ultrasabers down the road. A company with such loyal service, quick turnaround, pride in its products, and most of all a hell of a fanbase - it is a company that is destined to see a great future. All I know is one thing. I will definitely be there every step along the way, because Ultrasabers just got a new client for LIFE.

Thank you guys for everything, and thank you to the entire community. I'm so glad to have dove headfirst into a renewed passion with such an amazing group of people, and all within just the last month or so! I'm excited for all your thoughts and comments, hopefully I will be able to access them overseas! If not, see you guys for a little while, and I can't wait to be back in no time to see what you guys are talking about and of course posts from our latest raffle winners. Congratulations to all! The Force IS with us all!

Liora Rey - I cannot wait to see your prizes as well. The Fulcrum is going to blow your mind! And the Graflex....well.... the Graflex is.. the Graflex. Grin
And you have it in the Emerald, which mine is not! The look on your face when you see the blue shimmer/flicker

Also Anomylech! The Fulcrum and Lost Gray combo will seriously have you at a loss for words. Can't wait to see both of your prizes. Congrats!

To everyone! Peace out for a little while!

Mike AKA Maully Maul  Smiley Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

Stay Woke!!!

-Graflex SE - Obsidian V4 - Arctic Blue - Adegan Silver foc
-Electrum Wind - Obsidian Lite - Violet Amethyst - no foc
-Prophecy v3 - Obsidian Lite - Adegan Silver - Blazing Red foc
-Dark Initiate v3 - Adegan Silver - Stunt (for now)
-Fulcrum - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Consular Green
-Chosen One CE - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Blazing Red
-Lost Gray - Custom Install

My Wood Graflex Build Thread - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33641.msg528894#msg528894

Drahcir
Keeper of Ancient Artifacts
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -971

Shiny saber you got there, let me fix that.

« Reply #141 on: January 20, 2017, 02:34:18 AM »

LAte to the party - but big congrats to all the winners!

Want your hilt customized? Visit my Thread and I'll do it for you : http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=24643

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2017, 03:22:16 AM »

LAte to the party - but big congrats to all the winners!

Congratulations on your 3000 post there.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #143 on: January 20, 2017, 04:13:09 AM »

Just one word for this entire post - EPIC!

A huge congrats and I'm so happy for you!  Beautiful collection and thx for sharing all of this with us Cheesy

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #144 on: January 20, 2017, 04:21:49 AM »

Thank you guys for everything, and thank you to the entire community. I'm so glad to have dove headfirst into a renewed passion with such an amazing group of people, and all within just the last month or so! I'm excited for all your thoughts and comments, hopefully I will be able to access them overseas! If not, see you guys for a little while, and I can't wait to be back in no time to see what you guys are talking about and of course posts from our latest raffle winners. Congratulations to all! The Force IS with us all!

Liora Rey - I cannot wait to see your prizes as well. The Fulcrum is going to blow your mind! And the Graflex....well.... the Graflex is.. the Graflex. Grin
And you have it in the Emerald, which mine is not! The look on your face when you see the blue shimmer/flicker

Also Anomylech! The Fulcrum and Lost Gray combo will seriously have you at a loss for words. Can't wait to see both of your prizes. Congrats!

To everyone! Peace out for a little while!

Mike AKA Maully Maul  Smiley Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

Mike/Maully Maul! 

I logged on just to see if you had posted your pics.  And...OMG!  What an amazing post.  This post is truly a work of art.  (Hazard said it well...EPIC!)  I had to reread it a couple of times because it's so incredibly well done.  And I can't stop looking at those gorgeous sabers! 

These pics are as beautiful as the table holding your saber arsenal!  You did such a nice job with the play by play.  Loved it!  (Points to you!) And I could not be happier for you, my friend!   

Safe travels to you.  The Force is strong in you and will be with you all the way.  And you know what a wonderful treat you have to look forward to when you return. 

Hugs!

Liora

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*

Wishlist...

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2017, 12:18:27 PM »

It took a while to unwrap all of these precious items, and take photos of it, but I felt like I was 13 again doing it. By tomorrow at noon, I will be headed over 5,000 miles away from home for a 3 week business trip and trust me - it's not going to be fun. At least I get to leave as soon as our next president gets sworn in  Grin Grin Grin
But seriously, instead of packing and getting all of my business stuff ready, I've been sitting by the window waiting for the FedEx guy, and couldn't be more excited - nothing else mattered!

Enjoy your trip, and congrats on an amazing collection!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #146 on: January 20, 2017, 05:40:18 PM »

Out for delivery.

Anomylech
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -18

"Next is Voort saBinring, a Gamorrean."

« Reply #147 on: January 20, 2017, 06:14:28 PM »

A bunch of stuff got delivered.  Now to run out the clock at work .....

Grabbag - Liberator v3 Fire Orange 36" UEMG

Graflex CE Emerald/Obsidian V4 36" UEHG
Renegade LE Emerald/Obsidian V4 40"/8" UEHG
Archon 3.1 CG Obsidian V4 36"/24"/16" HG
Consular CG Obsidian V4 36" UEHG

Winter Raffle Grand Prize - Lost Gray and Fulcrum

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #148 on: January 20, 2017, 06:23:22 PM »