Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Winter Raffle 2016/2017 Winners  (Read 57129 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #105 on: January 17, 2017, 11:13:25 PM »

I'm only a little bummed out, just a little, because yesterday this redonkulous piece of machinery came in!  Grin

Congrats to everyone who won!

Beautiful! Point to you!  Love that pic!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

cress1830
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2017, 01:18:13 AM »

WOW! this is amazing! I bought the scorpion(without claw) with an emerald driver and a dark apprentice le in fire orange. I qualified for the free saber and then won another one!! I love ya'll at US!!

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2017, 01:29:01 AM »

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO . . . . Second Prize . . . . AWESOME . . . . Ultrasabers ROCK  Grin Grin Grin

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all the lucky winners . . . . and extra congrats to Liora Rey & sllikskills for the Emerald win, very very cool  Cool

. . . . Thank you US!  I'm humbled to receive a prize and SO looking fwd to my new Lost Gray Shocked Shocked Shocked  and the extra treasure it comes with!

Perfectly said my friend . . . .  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Macet01
Force Sensitive

Dark Apprentice

« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2017, 02:06:50 AM »

Tomorrow I get my first saber (Chosen One - all cherries out) and check my mail this morning and I am also getting a Third Prize hilt!!!!!  That and a free t-shirt, blade plug and stand!  Squeeeeee!  Thanks UltraSabers...you guys rock!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Soon....my journey to the Dark Side will be.....a bit further down the road....not just starting but not yet near completion.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2017, 02:10:16 AM »

Tomorrow I get my first saber (Chosen One - all cherries out) and check my mail this morning and I am also getting a Third Prize hilt!!!!!  That and a free t-shirt, blade plug and stand!  Squeeeeee!  Thanks UltraSabers...you guys rock!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Sweet.  Congratulations on the Chosen One (my own winning entry was an Emerald Chosen One CE, arriving Friday) and on the prize!

Don't forget to hit the picture thread in the Gallery forum when you get them in, we're all looking forward to seeing them.

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 37

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2017, 03:07:49 AM »

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO . . . . Second Prize . . . . AWESOME . . . . Ultrasabers ROCK  Grin Grin Grin

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all the lucky winners . . . . and extra congrats to Liora Rey & sllikskills for the Emerald win, very very cool  Cool

Thank you, JediXIX!  I am still in shock, but sooooo thrilled and honored!  Smiley

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*
Fulcrum DVA^** (Winter Raffle Prize) 
Graflex SE AB^** (Winter Raffle Prize)

(^Emerald **Ob V4 *Ob Lite)

Wishlist...
Double Reaper Staff, Chosen One, Lost Gray Manticore

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2017, 03:31:08 AM »

Congratulations to all those fortunate enough to find their name in this raffle winners list.  I am especially pleased and excited for my buddies that mostly are found in the 2nd place section.  SOUNDS good to me lol.  Grin

A big congrats haz. Smiley

Way to go man.  Grin

Dude, you and me both.  Looking forward to my Lost Gray and my prize.  (and my Dominix V2 Cheesy)

Perfectly said my friend . . . .  Smiley

Thanks guys!  Very grateful for US generosity  Cheesy

scifi looking fwd to seeing your own Lost Gray(!) we've both wanted one since Emory released it and, how Jed configured his entry saber too . . . woot woot!  

Annnnnnd those mystery prizes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Order has shipped  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

markarich159
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -3

« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2017, 05:39:08 AM »

well, my 1st ultrasabers raffle and , as always, a loser.... My streak of 0 wins at anything continues. Didn't even get to open my 1st saber as I got home too,late from work and had too much to do to even get to it. What a bummer.

Famous physicist Michio Kaku has said that making a lightsaber will never be physically possible. Apparently he has never seen this place.

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2017, 08:57:37 AM »

Congratulations to all who won and those who participated. I've been busy with work lately, and I just now checked the winners list. I too participated in the raffle as it was my first one, but I didn't win haha which is okay! Because I'm now looking forward to the next raffle! It's really awesome to read everyone's replies and what they got! Definitely will be looking forward to more shares, pics, and videos from the winners and what they received as their raffle prize! Awesome stuff guys! Smiley I love this community hehe.

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2017, 09:23:43 AM »

well, my 1st ultrasabers raffle and , as always, a loser.... My streak of 0 wins at anything continues. Didn't even get to open my 1st saber as I got home too,late from work and had too much to do to even get to it. What a bummer.

Hey there, I'm sorry you didn't win, but there's another raffle just around the corner like just over a month from now most likely, so you'll have more chances for sure. I quote forum member shade_1313 who I think said it best:

My first raffle, I had 3 entries and won nothing.  But, and I think this is an important distinction too few make, neither did I (or you) "lose".  There was no extra expense to enter, no fee to enter.  You just got a chance to win by buying stuff that you wanted to order anyway, so literally nothing was risked and therefore could not be lost.

Absence of something does not necessarily denote the opposite of that thing, so in this raffle, there are no losers, only winners and satisfied customers.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

VonAndrashi
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 3

Use the force, Luke

« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2017, 09:44:58 AM »

This is... AWESOME!!
Have been constantly checking out the US site and making up about 100 different orders.
Finally settled on the Gralfex with emerald and obsidian and just had enough cash and time to enter the raffle.
Cant wait to get my order and a third prize saber to boot!
Well done all winners.
Looking forward to many duels and pics.

Current sabers: Diamond Archon v3.1, Emerald Graflex, Stunt Standard CG, Stunt Dark Sentinel CG
Wish list: Chosen One / Scorpion / Consular
... and maybe a couple for the kids
Light side rocks

ReadyIam
Force Sensitive

« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2017, 05:36:31 PM »

I have not had a Saber since the mid 80's. I just placed my order late last week and it was just shipped out yesterday!! I ordered 2 premium Sabers: The Guardian(Tri Arctic Blue) and The Prophecy v3(Tri Consular Green), both w/obsidian premium sound-upgraded soundboard V4, and a few other goodies. The order came with a free initiate, stand, t-shirt, and of course an entry into the raffle. I received an email yesterday telling me I WON a FOURTH PLACE PRIZE!!! A free random grab bag. So crazy, so excited, and I can't wait until everything arrives. Stay tuned for pics!

Darth Ominous
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -13

Dark side points please, and thank you.

« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2017, 06:52:38 PM »

Got my second place saber today thank you so much Ultra Sabers. My prize is an Azure Menace with windowed emitter and V3 sound. Pics coming soon

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V3 (stunt) green
Aeon LE V4 (stunt) blue
Dark Liberator (stunt) red
Phantom V4 saber staff (stunt) red
Black Scorpion x2 saber staff w/ v4 sound orange w/ red foc
Azure Menace w/ v3 sound blue
Kyberlight V1 multi color

sllikskills
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 81

Maully Maul

« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2017, 07:25:07 PM »

ReadyIam - congratulations man!!

The prophecy is the only saber I currently own and it is a remarkable piece. You haven't had a saber since the 80's?! You're inner child is going to completely unleash out of you like a raging wildebeast when these arrive. Excited to see some pictures

Stay Woke!!!

-Graflex SE - Obsidian V4 - Arctic Blue - Adegan Silver foc
-Electrum Wind - Obsidian Lite - Violet Amethyst - no foc
-Prophecy v3 - Obsidian Lite - Adegan Silver - Blazing Red foc
-Dark Initiate v3 - Adegan Silver - Stunt (for now)
-Fulcrum - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Consular Green
-Chosen One CE - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Blazing Red
-Lost Gray - Custom Install

My Wood Graflex Build Thread - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33641.msg528894#msg528894

Darth Ominous
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -13

Dark side points please, and thank you.

« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2017, 08:43:00 PM »

Got my second place saber today thank you so much Ultra Sabers. My prize is an Azure Menace with windowed emitter and V3 sound. Pics coming soon

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V3 (stunt) green
Aeon LE V4 (stunt) blue
Dark Liberator (stunt) red
Phantom V4 saber staff (stunt) red
Black Scorpion x2 saber staff w/ v4 sound orange w/ red foc
Azure Menace w/ v3 sound blue
Kyberlight V1 multi color

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: