Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Winter Raffle 2016/2017 Winners  (Read 56913 times)
RobM6107
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 1

« Reply #165 on: January 21, 2017, 11:27:33 PM »

Well, received my order + my win-an stunt saber.  Not too shabby for not only my 1st purchase w/ Ultra & to win on the raffle as well.  As far as my saber purchase, I'm EXTREMELY ECSTATIC w/ it & am an fan here & look forward toward future purchases + acting on my wish list.  Hopefully pics to follow.  Thanks Again for all your help.  Now to work on the sound fonts......   

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #166 on: January 21, 2017, 11:48:27 PM »

Looking forward to pics. I'm not supprised your happy US is awesome!

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 37

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

« Reply #167 on: January 22, 2017, 05:13:10 AM »

img/img

Here is my third prize saber. Liberator V3 Guardian Blue... im happy. I bought a grab bag saber and it was the Dark Liberator.. so I'm gonna turn it into a saberstaff

Congrats. Lord Cannon!  That's a beauty!  Point to you for the pic! 

I just got my Dark Libby in CG (raffle entry) and it's awesome.  A set of them in dark and light will be a cool saberstaff!  

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*
Fulcrum DVA^** (Winter Raffle Prize) 
Graflex SE AB^** (Winter Raffle Prize)

(^Emerald **Ob V4 *Ob Lite)

Wishlist...
Double Reaper Staff, Chosen One, Lost Gray Manticore

sllikskills
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 81

Maully Maul

« Reply #168 on: January 22, 2017, 11:09:47 AM »

My saber fam!!!

I'm still alive and in one piece currently right on the outer border of Hong Kong. I swear I feel like if I look hard enough, I can find a factory that makes lightsabers. That's how bad I'm craving. And checking saberforum frequently ain't helping me either LOL

Liora! Thank you for the comment and the wishes. It took me a while to find your post but that's when I realized there was an official thread for raffle pics! Guess I posted in the wrong place. Absolute beauties you have there. And the DVA on the Fulcrum is mesmerizing. Nice touch with the illuminated switches too!

JediXiX and Taegin Roan, oh my god you hit the nail on the head. I was contemplating soooo hard on bringing a hilt with me just to have a slice of home in my suitcase. I was also feeling like an addict in need of rehabilitation, so I'm so glad that you mentioned that to make me feel slightly more normal. I would have went with the Yoda hilt simply cause of its size. But with the TSA airport security being so crazy now a days, I was worried they would take it out and think it's like a gun or something. And Taegin, at this point I've read quite a few of your posts around the forum while browsing through threads and constantly read it in a Rey slightly British accent cause of your pic LOL

Hazard and James Casey, thanks so much for the love! Appreciate your appreciation!

Can't wait to be reunited. I feel so naked without my saberzzz

Stay Woke!!!

-Graflex SE - Obsidian V4 - Arctic Blue - Adegan Silver foc
-Electrum Wind - Obsidian Lite - Violet Amethyst - no foc
-Prophecy v3 - Obsidian Lite - Adegan Silver - Blazing Red foc
-Dark Initiate v3 - Adegan Silver - Stunt (for now)
-Fulcrum - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Consular Green
-Chosen One CE - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Blazing Red
-Lost Gray - Custom Install

My Wood Graflex Build Thread - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33641.msg528894#msg528894

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #169 on: January 22, 2017, 05:57:03 PM »

Well, received my order + my win-an stunt saber.  Not too shabby for not only my 1st purchase w/ Ultra & to win on the raffle as well.  As far as my saber purchase, I'm EXTREMELY ECSTATIC w/ it & am an fan here & look forward toward future purchases + acting on my wish list.  Hopefully pics to follow.  Thanks Again for all your help.  Now to work on the sound fonts......  

Really happy for you. This is a great place, isn't it!?  Cheesy  With Ultrasabers and Saberforum there is always something to look forward to, and right now it's your forthcoming review and pics. Good for you  Cheesy

My saber fam!!!

I'm still alive and in one piece currently right on the outer border of Hong Kong. I swear I feel like if I look hard enough, I can find a factory that makes lightsabers. That's how bad I'm craving. And checking saberforum frequently ain't helping me either LOL

Liora! Thank you for the comment and the wishes. It took me a while to find your post but that's when I realized there was an official thread for raffle pics! Guess I posted in the wrong place. Absolute beauties you have there. And the DVA on the Fulcrum is mesmerizing. Nice touch with the illuminated switches too!

JediXiX and Taegin Roan, oh my god you hit the nail on the head. I was contemplating soooo hard on bringing a hilt with me just to have a slice of home in my suitcase. I was also feeling like an addict in need of rehabilitation, so I'm so glad that you mentioned that to make me feel slightly more normal. I would have went with the Yoda hilt simply cause of its size. But with the TSA airport security being so crazy now a days, I was worried they would take it out and think it's like a gun or something. And Taegin, at this point I've read quite a few of your posts around the forum while browsing through threads and constantly read it in a Rey slightly British accent cause of your pic LOL

Hazard and James Casey, thanks so much for the love! Appreciate your appreciation!

Can't wait to be reunited. I feel so naked without my saberzzz

Hey Jedi world traveler! Thanks for checking in to let us know how you're doing. Hang in there. Time will cure your saber withdrawals and you'll be back home before you know it relishing the, and I quote,"sabery goodness" awaiting you. Wish I could FedEx you a grab bag saber to help, though. Then you could FedEx it back home when you leave, right? 😎

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #170 on: January 22, 2017, 11:21:51 PM »

Haha, yeah, I would only take it places that I drive too. Rey's accent is so easy to want, and imitate. Your new avatar pic is awesome. Point to you.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #171 on: January 24, 2017, 03:34:51 AM »

Haha . . . I'm a pro at it now . . . take a saber or two away with me nearly every time . . . hilt packed with check in baggage, blades with carry on . . .  Grin

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Niels
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #172 on: January 24, 2017, 06:21:29 PM »

Yesterday I got my order including the first prize I won delivered to me  Smiley The prize is a Crimson Scorpion with Emerald and V4 sound! Thank you very much Ultrasabers!

I've posted more pictures of my raffle entry sabers and the prize in the prize gallery thread http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33766.90

Again congrats to all the other winners.

- Apprentice V4, Tri Blazing Red, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Apprentice V4 LE, Tri Consular Green, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Initiate V2 LE, Guardian Blue
- Crimson Scorpion, Emerald, Obsidian V4 (Winter Raffle 1st prize)

sllikskills
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 81

Maully Maul

« Reply #173 on: January 25, 2017, 12:12:24 AM »

Thanks for the words Lord Bladewraith. Points to you for the generosity. It's people like you that make this forum what it is Grin

JediXiX, I will definitely be doing that next time around. They don't hassle you for the battery inside the lightsaber right?

Niels, beautiful saber. And congratulations to you!

Stay Woke!!!

-Graflex SE - Obsidian V4 - Arctic Blue - Adegan Silver foc
-Electrum Wind - Obsidian Lite - Violet Amethyst - no foc
-Prophecy v3 - Obsidian Lite - Adegan Silver - Blazing Red foc
-Dark Initiate v3 - Adegan Silver - Stunt (for now)
-Fulcrum - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Consular Green
-Chosen One CE - Emerald - Obsidian v4 - Blazing Red
-Lost Gray - Custom Install

My Wood Graflex Build Thread - http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33641.msg528894#msg528894

Vygelor
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #174 on: January 25, 2017, 12:44:38 AM »

Hello all,

Just wanted to post here and say thanks again for the wonderful second prize raffle saber. For those curious it is a Guardian in GB with Obsidian v4 Sound and nickel plating. I am still awestruck at how wonderful the saber it is, especially since it's my first saber with sound! My part of my raffle entry order is an Apprentice LE v4 in Tri-Cree Adegan Silver. Thanks again to everyone at Ultrasabers and SaberForum!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #175 on: January 25, 2017, 03:45:05 AM »

Yesterday I got my order including the first prize I won delivered to me  Smiley The prize is a Crimson Scorpion with Emerald and V4 sound! Thank you very much Ultrasabers!

I've posted more pictures of my raffle entry sabers and the prize in the prize gallery thread http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33766.90

Again congrats to all the other winners.

It's fantastic!  Thanks for sharing a picture!  That one is on my wish list, and I'm afraid your picture has only made the pull to that saber even worse.  Point for you for a great tribute to your new saber.

Hello all,

Just wanted to post here and say thanks again for the wonderful second prize raffle saber. For those curious it is a Guardian in GB with Obsidian v4 Sound and nickel plating. I am still awestruck at how wonderful the saber it is, especially since it's my first saber with sound! My part of my raffle entry order is an Apprentice LE v4 in Tri-Cree Adegan Silver. Thanks again to everyone at Ultrasabers and SaberForum!

That is a most generous raffle 2nd prize, my friend! Good for you!  You did well!  It's just beautiful! That one is my most favorite in my collection.  The Apprentice you have there, too, is no slouch, and I love that you went with Adegan Silver combined with the gold accents of the LE hilt.  I love white/gold combinations.  I went with an illuminated AV switch on Electrum Wind, and the contrast against gold is superb.  Congratulatory point coming your way!   Cheesy

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #176 on: January 25, 2017, 04:03:49 AM »

Hey all, I'm a little late, because I placed my raffle entry order on the last day of the raffle.  Today I received the saber I entered the raffle with, the Dark Sentinel LE V4 in Tri Consular Green, as well as the raffle 2nd prize, the Standard Issue in Guardian Blue with Silver FoC ...and it had a Recharge Port, too!   Grin

Dark Sentinel LE V4:

Standard Issue:

I gave the Standard Issue raffle 2nd prize to my wife, her first light saber and she's quite taken with it  Cheesy

She discovers the silver flash on clash for the first time    Shocked

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #177 on: January 25, 2017, 04:09:13 AM »

Love that Sentinel LB! sweet in green, as I thought it would be!

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #178 on: January 25, 2017, 09:54:42 AM »

Hey!  Right on LB!

That looks awesome. Grin

I like that Archon pommel on there.  Smiley

Way to go giving your prize to your wife too - sharing the saber love. Smiley

+1 m'man.

(I knew that Sentinel would look sick. Tongue)

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #179 on: January 25, 2017, 04:04:11 PM »

Thanks for the words Lord Bladewraith. Points to you for the generosity. It's people like you that make this forum what it is Grin

Hey!  Right on LB!

That looks awesome. Grin

I like that Archon pommel on there.  Smiley

Way to go giving your prize to your wife too - sharing the saber love. Smiley

+1 m'man.

(I knew that Sentinel would look sick. Tongue)

Thanks a bunches, you two! Appreciate ya both 👌- points backatcha on this fine Wednesday morning (even though this is the 4th day in a row that snow has been dumped on us - out to shovel now 😎)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: