Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Author Topic: Ultrasabers Winter Raffle 2016/2017 Winners  (Read 56909 times)
bigBear
Council Elder of Shenanigans
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1538

a true warrior fights to protect

« Reply #180 on: January 25, 2017, 04:10:54 PM »

Thanks a bunches, you two! Appreciate ya both 👌- points backatcha on this fine Wednesday morning (even though this is the 4th day in a row that snow has been dumped on us - out to shovel now 😎)

guess that's 1 more saber to update your list with. glad someone is getting snow. oddly enough Michigan has just rain.

who's scruffy looking?
own: Dominix V4 GB, Sentinel V4 sunrider's, Aprentice LE V4 VA X2 (staff). Liberator SY, dark SI AB, dark initiate LE CG, dark initiate BR, dark apprentice LE AS and FO stunts. dark Sentinel LE in FO OB lite sound Malice w/ V4 sound, Emerald. Crimson curved Reaper AS OB lite. Diamond Raven, Chosen One V4 sound, emerald, Consular CG, V4 sound.

Niels
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #181 on: January 25, 2017, 04:56:35 PM »

Great pictures Lord Bladewraith, congrats with your new sabers. The Dark Sentinel looks pretty awesome with the Arbiter pommel, Covertec wheel and black/green AV button!

- Apprentice V4, Tri Blazing Red, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Apprentice V4 LE, Tri Consular Green, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Initiate V2 LE, Guardian Blue
- Crimson Scorpion, Emerald, Obsidian V4 (Winter Raffle 1st prize)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #182 on: January 25, 2017, 08:31:51 PM »

guess that's 1 more saber to update your list with. glad someone is getting snow. oddly enough Michigan has just rain.

thanks, bB... I guess. I can't imagine it'll be long before you get some frosty goodness, too.

Great pictures Lord Bladewraith, congrats with your new sabers. The Dark Sentinel looks pretty awesome with the Arbiter pommel, Covertec wheel and black/green AV button!

Thanks a bunch for the ping back, Niels. I actually had resigned myself to only ever getting red, white or blue illuminated AV switches (yes, I am patriotic but that's unrelated to my AV switch color preferences  Smiley), but this Dark Sentinel LE V4 really called for it and I'm really happy with it.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 37

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2017, 03:54:58 AM »

Hey all, I'm a little late, because I placed my raffle entry order on the last day of the raffle.  Today I received the saber I entered the raffle with, the Dark Sentinel LE V4 in Tri Consular Green, as well as the raffle 2nd prize, the Standard Issue in Guardian Blue with Silver FoC ...and it had a Recharge Port, too!   Grin

I gave the Standard Issue raffle 2nd prize to my wife, her first light saber and she's quite taken with it  Cheesy

She discovers the silver flash on clash for the first time    Shocked

Great pics, Lord Bladewraith!  Nice choice on the windows version of the dark sentinel!  It's gorgeous in CG!  Love the AV switch and pommel too!

I've had my eye on the Standard Issues for awhile.  What a great prize to share with Lady Bladewraith! 

And.."Hello, Lady!"  Welcome to your new addiction!   Grin  I can relate to that FOC discovery.  Priceless!   

Multiple points coming your way after the clock allows it!  Smiley

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*
Fulcrum DVA^** (Winter Raffle Prize) 
Graflex SE AB^** (Winter Raffle Prize)

(^Emerald **Ob V4 *Ob Lite)

Wishlist...
Double Reaper Staff, Chosen One, Lost Gray Manticore

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 37

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

« Reply #184 on: January 26, 2017, 04:00:26 AM »

Yesterday I got my order including the first prize I won delivered to me  Smiley The prize is a Crimson Scorpion with Emerald and V4 sound! Thank you very much Ultrasabers!

Ooooooo....    Now that's the kind of saber that will turn me into a Tennessee Williams character on sight. (Flicks fan) "My my my...I do believe I have a case of the vapors!"   

Point to you!  The pic is as beautiful as the saber.  Nicely done!

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*
Fulcrum DVA^** (Winter Raffle Prize) 
Graflex SE AB^** (Winter Raffle Prize)

(^Emerald **Ob V4 *Ob Lite)

Wishlist...
Double Reaper Staff, Chosen One, Lost Gray Manticore

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2017, 06:59:02 AM »

Great pics, Lord Bladewraith!  Nice choice on the windows version of the dark sentinel!  It's gorgeous in CG!  Love the AV switch and pommel too!

I've had my eye on the Standard Issues for awhile.  What a great prize to share with Lady Bladewraith! 

And.."Hello, Lady!"  Welcome to your new addiction!   Grin  I can relate to that FOC discovery.  Priceless!   

Multiple points coming your way after the clock allows it!  Smiley

Hey, Liora! Thanks a bunch for the feedback AND the points!  Cheesy

Niels
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2017, 01:13:28 PM »

Thanks a bunch for the ping back, Niels. I actually had resigned myself to only ever getting red, white or blue illuminated AV switches (yes, I am patriotic but that's unrelated to my AV switch color preferences  Smiley), but this Dark Sentinel LE V4 really called for it and I'm really happy with it.

Even if you did select your color preferences to show your patriotism, I would not be all that offended since my nation's flag (of the Netherlands) has a red, white and blue color scheme as well  Grin

Niels
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2017, 01:18:47 PM »

Ooooooo....    Now that's the kind of saber that will turn me into a Tennessee Williams character on sight. (Flicks fan) "My my my...I do believe I have a case of the vapors!"   

Point to you!  The pic is as beautiful as the saber.  Nicely done!

Thanks Liora Rey! My turn to compliment you back on the beautiful Winter Raffle sabers you've shown on the forum  Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #188 on: January 26, 2017, 03:07:44 PM »

Even if you did select your color preferences to show your patriotism, I would not be all that offended since my nation's flag (of the Netherlands) has a red, white and blue color scheme as well  Grin

Excellent!  Grin

Tuttle68
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #189 on: February 02, 2017, 12:15:42 AM »

Thank you US for the great competition!  I was lucky enough to win a third place prize. I love the saber, just like all the sabers that I have ordered in the last couple of months. US has definitely earned my business for life!  Congratulation to all those who won a prize and also to all those who competed, we all have received an amazing quality product!  Thank you again Ultra Sabers! 

nukah
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #190 on: February 02, 2017, 06:39:17 AM »

I posted in the official gallery thread but felt like I should at least post this here too. Third prize winner here! My entry was an electrum wind in VA with obsidian v4 and AS FOC and a prophecy in GB with obsidian v4 and AS FOC (the prophecy is a gift for my best friends birthday). I won a liberator in BR and my free initiate was in GB

Ultrasabers are great, thank you!

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: