Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Netherlands Says Hi!  (Read 1319 times)
Chatmajor
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 7

« on: January 17, 2017, 02:06:16 PM »

Yesterday it finally happened!

I've spent years looking forward and working towards this one moment.
Hours upon hours were spent reading, watching videos, researching and learning as much as I can, so that when it happens. I would never regret it.
It must have been around six o'clock at night (CET, Central European Time) when it started.
I had everything set up just right and made sure there would be no distractions. Whilst John Williams was playing in the background I enjoyed every moment.
Gently folding away and removing every part of cover, unveiling a true beauty.
With the utmost care my hands felt every curve and enjoyed what can best be described as: 'a sight for sore eyes'

Unable to keep my feelings of joy in check I reached the point that blew all others away: I turned it on!
The feeling I felt, is the same feeling I had as a child when I got my first car race track. Or that Christmas I got my first ever Playstation.
Or that 16th of December in 2015 when that bigscreen showed 'A long time ago in a galaxy far far away', followed by the most beautiful chords every played, for the first time in ten years.
It is every bit as promising as I imagined it to be and I can't deny I'm already looking forward towards my next experience.

A pleasure to meet you all and sincerely yours,
Jordy Chatmajor

P.s. for those of you who don't know 'the Netherlands'. It's the same as Holland except it isn't Holland, the same as Amsterdam not being a country, but our capitol. No need to say more, because this clip explains it all and you'll learn something new!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE_IUPInEuc

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 03:02:12 PM »

Very nice.  Electrum Wind in Sentinel Yellow.  (or is it Fire Orange?)  That's an awesome saber, congratulations on the purchase.  I like the way you told the story too.  Have a point for the share, and welcome to the forum.  Grin

Chatmajor
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 7

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 04:06:03 PM »

Thanks! I'm very glad with my first choice and it's actually Fire Orange indeed. The next one will be Consular Green and will probably be ordered earlier than I intend Shocked

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 04:58:20 PM »

Wow the Netherlands that's awesome!  That saber in that color looks great too. Welcome!! Wonderful introduction.  

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 05:48:38 PM »

Welcome to the forums, and your new addiction!  lol

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 07:52:10 PM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Tikazi j'us itik zo kukas, tuls kair photos iv tu'saen is tu'iea Zibeti Karza kalsoka su tu'iea vidta.
(When you get a moment, post some photos of yourself in your Star Wars costume with your saber (click > here. < click))

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 12:41:50 AM »

Welcome. Great intro, I really love FO. I can totally relate to December 16. The screen went black and I was like okay here it come. Then came the Disney castle, and I was like okay, whatever. Then came LucasFilms, and I was like HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was my first SW movie in theaters, but not the first on I ever saw (obviously).

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 09:03:43 AM »

Yesterday it finally happened!

I've spent years looking forward and working towards this one moment.
Hours upon hours were spent reading, watching videos, researching and learning as much as I can, so that when it happens. I would never regret it.
It must have been around six o'clock at night (CET, Central European Time) when it started.
I had everything set up just right and made sure there would be no distractions. Whilst John Williams was playing in the background I enjoyed every moment.
Gently folding away and removing every part of cover, unveiling a true beauty.
With the utmost care my hands felt every curve and enjoyed what can best be described as: 'a sight for sore eyes'

Unable to keep my feelings of joy in check I reached the point that blew all others away: I turned it on!
The feeling I felt, is the same feeling I had as a child when I got my first car race track. Or that Christmas I got my first ever Playstation.
Or that 16th of December in 2015 when that bigscreen showed 'A long time ago in a galaxy far far away', followed by the most beautiful chords every played, for the first time in ten years.
It is every bit as promising as I imagined it to be and I can't deny I'm already looking forward towards my next experience.

A pleasure to meet you all and sincerely yours,
Jordy Chatmajor

P.s. for those of you who don't know 'the Netherlands'. It's the same as Holland except it isn't Holland, the same as Amsterdam not being a country, but our capitol. No need to say more, because this clip explains it all and you'll learn something new!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE_IUPInEuc

Hello Chatmajor and welcome to the SaberForum! Glad to have you a part of this wonderful community. It's really awesome to hear about your research before getting your very first saber. I almost felt the same exact way with mine when I first had gotten mine from US. Now welcome to the addiction because it starts now haha.

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2017, 09:09:51 AM »

First off, congratulations to you! I love your passion for Star Wars, and I really liked your descriptive telling of the unboxing of your first Ultra Saber. Fantastic how you enjoyed every moment, setting the stage with John Williams music in the background. The Electrum Wind is a beautiful saber and your photos exploit its remarkable design so well. Glad you're with us and have a point for bringing your passion here to the forum. I know you will have some great experiences both here in the forum as well as the outstanding customer service from Ultra Sabers. They'll take good care of you. That's what they do.  Grin

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

skullsquadronx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -183

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2017, 03:11:51 PM »

Hello Chatmajor and Welcome to the Saber Forum family, from Northeast Pennsylvania.

11/15 (2)Ravens SS VA (ED&O4) 12/15 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 06/16 Flamberge v2 AS (ED&O4) 06/16 Initiate v4 CG 07/16 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 07/16 D Initiate v4 AB 09/16 Archon v3 EG (ED&O4) 09/16 Initiate le v2 CG 09/16 D Apprentice le v4 FO 09/16 Dominix v4 GB 10/16 Electrum Wind DVA (ED&O4) 10/16 Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 GB 10/16 Aeon v3 AB 11/16 Aeon v4 AB 04/17 Emperor's Hand DVA (DC) 04/17 Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber tri CG & O litell 04/17 Initiate le v2 GB

Niels
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2017, 05:59:15 PM »

Welcome to the forum and congrats with your awesome first lightsaber! I'm from the NL as well  Cool I received the news that my first sabers have been shipped yesterday so I'm looking forward to a similarly magic moment as you described (probably not so serene since I expect my six year old will start beating me up the moment we pull the first saber out of the box  Wink).

- Apprentice V4, Tri Blazing Red, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Apprentice V4 LE, Tri Consular Green, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Initiate V2 LE, Guardian Blue
- Crimson Scorpion, Emerald, Obsidian V4 (Winter Raffle 1st prize)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2017, 10:00:14 PM »

Welcome to the forum! That's a beautiful 'sabre you have there Smiley

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: