Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Author Topic: Greetings from Texas!  (Read 1812 times)
Spoiler79
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 8

Chillin'

« on: January 17, 2017, 03:10:22 PM »

Hello SaberForum!

I've been meaning to introduce myself here in the Forum. My name is Jay and I live out here in San Antonio, TX. Go Spurs Go!!! Lol!

I'm retired USAF and a huge Star Wars Fan since my first time watching Return of the Jedi at the movie theater in 1983 at 4 yrs old.

Last October 2016 at Alamo City Comic Con, after years of saying "I'll get one next year." I finally purchased my first Ultrasaber, an Archon V2.1 w/ OV4 in Guardian Blue.  I then bought my son, his first Ultrasaber for Christmas online, an Initiate V4, Obsidian LITE, in Guardian Blue.

We definitely love our sabers and look forward to the future with Ultrasabers!

V/R,

Jay C.

Archon V2.1-OBV4 in Guardian Blue*
Initiate V4-OB LITE in Guardian Blue (Son)
Consular (x2)-both w/ OBV4 in Consular Green*
Dominix LE V2-Stunt saber in Consular Green-(2016/17 Winter Raffle 4th Prize!)
Dominix LE V4-OB LITE in Blazing Red*
Prophecy V3-OB LITE in Arctic Blue*
The Guardian-OBV4 in Guardian Blue*

*-(FOC Silver)
[Lightside Points Appreciated]

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 03:32:18 PM »

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the sabers.  Wow, you'll have next to nothing shipping times being in Texas, just a stone's throw away from Ultra Sabers.  Cheesy

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -47

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 03:48:57 PM »

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Texan.
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the sabers.  Wow, you'll have next to nothing shipping times being in Texas, just a stone's throw away from Ultra Sabers.  Cheesy
SFD is right. I live in Dallas and I usually get mine in a day or so after they've been processed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

Spoiler79
Knight Aspirant

Chillin'

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 07:17:17 PM »

Thanks and nice to meet you scifidude79!  I definitely have no complaints about shipping. I received my son's Initiate V4 only 2 days after I ordered it online. Now I'm waiting for my Counselor, OV4, Adegan Silver, I ordered for the raffle to get here. I wish someone would've warned me this would become addicting.  Grin

*-(FOC Silver)

Spoiler79
Knight Aspirant

Chillin'

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 07:23:55 PM »

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Texan. SFD is right. I live in Dallas and I usually get mine in a day or so after they've been processed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks and nice to meet you OlynKhorn. I agree, I received my son's Initiate V4 in 2 days after I ordered online. Now, just waiting for my Counselor, OV4, Adegan Silver, I ordered for the raffle to get here.

*-(FOC Silver)

Faith Caine
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 102

Light side points, please.

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 07:31:52 PM »

Hello there and welcome to the addiction that is US sabers. I just picked up a grab bag apprentice le v4 that I will be giving to my nephew in March. Feel free to ask questions or use the search tool that looks like a magnifying glass at the top. A great collection you're amassing.

MTFBWY

"This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age. " Obi-Wan Kenobi

Armory:
Aeon LE v4 in Guardian Blue Upgraded to Obsidian LITE Sound W/ FoC in Silver
Catalyst in DVA
Arbiter in GB Obs v4
Apprentice LE v4 in FO
Dark Liberator v3 in Tri-FO

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 07:53:51 PM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Tikazi j'us itik zo kukas, tuls kair photos iv tu'saen is tu'iea Zibeti Karza kalsoka su tu'iea vidta.
(When you get a moment, post some photos of yourself in your Star Wars costume with your saber (click > here. < click))

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 12:44:16 AM »

Welcome. I really want an Archon (2.1 or 3.1), and a Consular. Very beautiful.

Again, welcome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 37

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2017, 04:16:04 AM »

Hello SaberForum!

I've been meaning to introduce myself here in the Forum. My name is Jay and I live out here in San Antonio, TX. Go Spurs Go!!! Lol!

I'm retired USAF and a huge Star Wars Fan since my first time watching Return of the Jedi at the movie theater in 1983 at 4 yrs old.

Last October 2016 at Alamo City Comic Con, after years of saying "I'll get one next year." I finally purchased my first Ultrasaber, an Archon V2.1 w/ OV4 in Guardian Blue.  I then bought my son, his first Ultrasaber for Christmas online, an Initiate V4, Obsidian LITE, in Guardian Blue.

V/R,

Jay C.

Welcome to the Saberforum!  This is the finest group of lightsaber wielders in the galaxy!   

I'm fairly new around here and also from Texas.  I got my first saber as a Christmas gift for myself just a few weeks ago.  I have already found a great home here and I wish the same for you.  Jump in and get involved.  These folks are incredibly generous, genuine and helpful.   We would love to get to know you and share our passion for this wonderful craft. 

Thank you for your service and dedication to this fine country of ours. 

Let us know if you have any questions or need help in any way.   

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*
Fulcrum DVA^** (Winter Raffle Prize) 
Graflex SE AB^** (Winter Raffle Prize)

(^Emerald **Ob V4 *Ob Lite)

Wishlist...
Double Reaper Staff, Chosen One, Lost Gray Manticore

Spoiler79
Knight Aspirant

Chillin'

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2017, 04:24:23 AM »

Welcome to the Saberforum!  This is the finest group of lightsaber wielders in the galaxy!   

I'm fairly new around here and also from Texas.  I got my first saber as a Christmas gift for myself just a few weeks ago.  I have already found a great home here and I wish the same for you.  Jump in and get involved.  These folks are incredibly generous, genuine and helpful.   We would love to get to know you and share our passion for this wonderful craft. 

Thank you for your service and dedication to this fine country of ours. 

Let us know if you have any questions or need help in any way.   

Thanks Liora Rey! Nice to meet you! I'm starting to meet a lot of interesting people here. Definitely going to have some fun here. Hope to hear from my fellow Texan soon. Have a good night!

*-(FOC Silver)

Spoiler79
Knight Aspirant

Chillin'

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2017, 04:31:37 AM »

Hello there and welcome to the addiction that is US sabers. I just picked up a grab bag apprentice le v4 that I will be giving to my nephew in March. Feel free to ask questions or use the search tool that looks like a magnifying glass at the top. A great collection you're amassing.

MTFBWY
Thanks and nice to meet you Faith Caine! Definitely have a couple sabers on my wish list.   Cheesy

*-(FOC Silver)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2017, 08:51:56 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Spoiler79. I hail from Utah, but I've got a brother-in-law in San Antonio so it's go Spurs go when we visit and go Jazz go back home here  Grin  we really love visiting San Antonio though. Great town, food so delicious. The ribs! 😋

Your first Ultra Saber story is much like mine, but I let it go far too long beyond a couple of years, unfortunately, and, like you, finally decided to go for it and jumped in at Salt Lake Comic Con last September. It kind of snowballed into a serious addiction er um hobby after that. So glad you decided to join us and lookin forward to any talents, knowledge and insight you can share. The Archon is such a great first saber. You'll have a blast getting others, too, because can't really have just ONE Ultra Saber. There are so many that will call to you.  Smiley

I echo the gratitude of Liora Ray for your service to our country. Thank you and again, welcome.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Genji
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -58

Dark Side Points!!!

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2017, 09:06:08 AM »

Hello SaberForum!

V/R,

Jay C.

Hey Spoiler79 welcome to the SaberForum and glad to have you a part of this wonderful community! Nice first choice! I too would love to get my hands on an Archon soon in the near future. Not a bad way to start you and your son's first lightsaber addiction hehe. Well it's good to always hear from other's regarding their passion towards their lightsabers. I can only relate so much! Anyways again welcome and please feel free to share and ask any questions!

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord.  The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side.  If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle.  The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve.  This is the way it must be.
My time here is ended.  Take what I have taught you and use it well."

Dark Side Points only please! Thank you! Smiley

12/30/16 - Dark Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Consular Green)
01/09/17 - Apprentice LE V4 w/ Sound (Tri-Cree Fire Orange)

skullsquadronx
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -183

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2017, 03:07:22 PM »

Hello Jay and Welcome to the Saber Forum family, from Northeast Pennsylvania.

Like your Avatar .        Point+1

11/15 (2)Ravens SS VA (ED&O4) 12/15 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 06/16 Flamberge v2 AS (ED&O4) 06/16 Initiate v4 CG 07/16 Mantis ce AB (ED&O4) 07/16 D Initiate v4 AB 09/16 Archon v3 EG (ED&O4) 09/16 Initiate le v2 CG 09/16 D Apprentice le v4 FO 09/16 Dominix v4 GB 10/16 Electrum Wind DVA (ED&O4) 10/16 Standard Issue Battle Saber v3 GB 10/16 Aeon v3 AB 11/16 Aeon v4 AB 04/17 Emperor's Hand DVA (DC) 04/17 Dark Standard Issue Battle Saber tri CG & O litell 04/17 Initiate le v2 GB

Spoiler79
Knight Aspirant

Chillin'

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2017, 05:50:41 PM »

Hello Jay and Welcome to the Saber Forum family, from Northeast Pennsylvania.

Like your Avatar .        Point+1

Thanks! Nice to meet you too skullsquadronx.  I use the same Autobot/Jedi logo for my fantasy football league as well.  Cheesy

Cool avatar your self. Gave you darkside point...hope I did that right? Still learning around here.

*-(FOC Silver)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: