Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Official Winter Raffle Entries and Prizes Gallery  (Read 34840 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« on: January 17, 2017, 04:15:54 PM »

So, while I wait for my other entry and my prize (can't wait!), I'll start the thread for pictures of not just prizes, but entries, too.  Yeah, even if you didn't win something, we want to see what you ordered as your entry!

My first pic is singularly unexciting, I'm afraid...at least until I can get to work on building these up:

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 05:11:59 PM »

I wouldn't say unexciting.  Well, maybe it is to others, but as someone who has done some saber electronics work in the past, an empty hilt can be just as exciting as a loaded one. 

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 05:32:15 PM »

Ya, that looks like a shoot load of fun to me too.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 05:37:29 PM »

Could we have gotten the empty cross guard to do an install with color mixing on all 3 blades?

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 05:43:06 PM »

I like the way you think LC!
Nothing boring about empty hilts... thats what my raffle entry was too. Pictures will follow on arrival.

Niels
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 07:10:58 PM »

So, while I wait for my other entry and my prize (can't wait!), I'll start the thread for pictures of not just prizes, but entries, too.  Yeah, even if you didn't win something, we want to see what you ordered as your entry!

My first pic is singularly unexciting, I'm afraid...at least until I can get to work on building these up:

I can imagine assembling a saber by yourself makes it even more personal/special, cool! I'm one of the lucky raffle winners as well. As soon as my entry and prize sabers arrive I'll be sure to post pictures in this thread and do some more extensive seperate reviews as well.

- Apprentice V4, Tri Blazing Red, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Apprentice V4 LE, Tri Consular Green, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Initiate V2 LE, Guardian Blue
- Crimson Scorpion, Emerald, Obsidian V4 (Winter Raffle 1st prize)

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 08:41:52 PM »

Got my shipping notice 20 minutes ago. As soon as it gets here, in a couple of days, I will update you all! Woohoo!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2017, 10:57:39 PM »

Mine are supposed to be delivered on Thursday.  Was there a form somewhere I can sign and leave on the door for the driver?  I used to just leave a hand-written note but if there is something more formal I will go with that.

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Dauntless Seven
Lady of the Sage Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2037

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2017, 11:59:17 PM »

Mine are supposed to be delivered on Thursday.  Was there a form somewhere I can sign and leave on the door for the driver?  I used to just leave a hand-written note but if there is something more formal I will go with that.

Hi.  You actually want to have this package left outside ?!  Are you allowed to have it delivered to your workplace ? ...because you can arrange for that or a pick up at the shipping depot.  Smiley

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2017, 12:38:20 AM »

Could we have gotten the empty cross guard to do an install with color mixing on all 3 blades?

I wish I knew enough about LEDs and drivers to try that.  No, the crossguard portion will be used in the forthcoming light side version of Hauke.  Still need the handle section I'm planning to use, but that's still out of stock.

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2017, 01:47:47 AM »

If you're having it delivered by Fedex, go here:  http://www.fedex.com/downloads/my/forms/signaturerelease.pdf  Print that off and leave it on your door, and that form will count as your signature.  In my experience, by default US requires Fedex to get a delivery signature, so if you aren't there or don't leave the form, they won't leave the package, and after a couple days of trying to deliver it the package gets returned.

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2017, 02:55:39 AM »

What's wrong with your flamberge?  Its so shiny and clean.  Mine looks like I ran it over with a car.

shade_1313
Knight Commander

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2017, 03:02:26 AM »

What's wrong with your flamberge?  Its so shiny and clean.  Mine looks like I ran it over with a car.

Brand new, out of the packaging.  It won't get worked on until summer, provided I can get the empty hilt I need for the main tube before then.

Darth Ominous
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -13

Dark side points please, and thank you.

« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2017, 12:11:09 AM »

So excited my raffle entries, and my second place raffle prize came in today. Once again thank you Ultra Sabers.

The 2 Scorpions were my entries, and the Azure Menace with v3 sound was my raffle prize.

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V3 (stunt) green
Aeon LE V4 (stunt) blue
Dark Liberator (stunt) red
Phantom V4 saber staff (stunt) red
Black Scorpion x2 saber staff w/ v4 sound orange w/ red foc
Azure Menace w/ v3 sound blue
Kyberlight V1 multi color

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2017, 01:56:28 AM »

Congratulations Darth Ominous!

And thanks for posting those!

What blade color are the Scorpions?

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: