Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Official Winter Raffle Entries and Prizes Gallery  (Read 34818 times)
Niels
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2017, 05:30:00 PM »

Really nice entries and prize there, Niels.  I like how you got Apprentices in opposing colors.  The free Initiate is always a good thing too.  I see yours is an LE.  Smiley  That Scorpion is definitely a beast.  Congratulations on winning that.

Thanks scifidude79. My son and I enjoy the Apprentices a lot. They have a balanced all-round feel and are really great to handle. I have big hands but have plenty of space for a two hand grip, also due to the extended length by using the Arbiter pommels. The green and red blade colors add an epic vibe to our duels.

The Initiate is also great for my son's smaller hands and also feels comfortable to me as an one handed hilt.

The Scorpion has great grips for a sturdy two handed handle. Probably more difficult to master due to it's size and weight in comparison to my other sabers, but we'll see where practice will leads me Wink

- Apprentice V4, Tri Blazing Red, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Apprentice V4 LE, Tri Consular Green, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Initiate V2 LE, Guardian Blue
- Crimson Scorpion, Emerald, Obsidian V4 (Winter Raffle 1st prize)

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2017, 04:24:32 AM »

My Winter 2017 Raffle Entry, the Dark Sentinel LE V4 in Tri Cree Consular Green with a green illuminated black AV switch with a silver bezel:

My Winter 2017 Raffle 2nd Prize, the Standard Issue in Guardian Blue with Silver FoC, silver non-illuminated AV switch and a recharge port:

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2017, 04:58:49 AM »

Awesome pair of sabers there, LB.  Congratulations on another win.  Smiley

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2017, 05:14:44 AM »

Thanks, SFD.  I gave the Standard Issue to my wife.  Her first light saber ever.  She loves it.

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2017, 05:23:20 AM »

Yeah, I saw the joy on her face in your review thread. I haven't read the review or watched the video yet, which is why I haven't commented there yet.

chastephens
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #110 on: January 27, 2017, 03:41:30 AM »

Received my first saber yesterday and the others today! I  will post pictures as soon as I can. Took a bunch with my phone, but I am unable to copy and paste them. Not sure why. Will have to take pictures with my camera and use my computer.

Very excited though! My first time buying sabers. Bought the Lost Gray and Fulcrum set. Lost Gray with a yellow blade and Fulcrum with a guardian blue blade. Won the grand prize and chose an Electrum Wind saber staff with violet amethyst blades. If anyone was considering buying any of these sabers, do it. They are absolutely incredible. Incredible enough that I spent too much time admiring them. Time to work night shift on only an hour of sleep.

Worth it.

Anyways, I will post pictures as soon as I can. And of course, thank you again US!

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #111 on: January 27, 2017, 06:11:58 AM »

Received my first saber yesterday and the others today! I  will post pictures as soon as I can. Took a bunch with my phone, but I am unable to copy and paste them. Not sure why. Will have to take pictures with my camera and use my computer.

Very excited though! My first time buying sabers. Bought the Lost Gray and Fulcrum set. Lost Gray with a yellow blade and Fulcrum with a guardian blue blade. Won the grand prize and chose an Electrum Wind saber staff with violet amethyst blades. If anyone was considering buying any of these sabers, do it. They are absolutely incredible. Incredible enough that I spent too much time admiring them. Time to work night shift on only an hour of sleep.

Worth it.

Anyways, I will post pictures as soon as I can. And of course, thank you again US!

Thanks for sharing the good news! You're off to a really great start with those sabers. I have those myself and lose track of time on them as well. I sure agree with you... the Electrum Wind is so incredible. It was just today that I was reminding myself of how crazy it was that I even had it. Congrats to you for getting TWO of them. That saber staff has gotta look just so phenomenal!   Shocked   Cool

About posting pictures here...

SaberForum doesn't store pictures on their servers,  so you can't paste in pictures directly from your phone or computer.  They instead link to pictures stored elsewhere, like on photobucket.com, imgur.com, flickr.com, etc., I think most use photobucket.com. I do.  You can get a free account there (or pay a small yearly fee for an ad free version), upload your picture(s) and then once uploaded, click on the picture for a menu of options to appear on the right. You can click on any of the links that appear to automatically copy them and then paste them here.  In Photobucket the 4th one down called "IMG" is the one to use for reviews like yours and the general posting of pictures in Saberforum message threads, because it automatically appends the "IMG" tags needed to show the picture that the link points to. The 2nd one down, called "DIRECT", is a link for places where "IMG" tags are not used, like your Avatar signature in your SaberForum account profile.  Here's a screenshot that may help:

About posting videos... after you've uploaded your video to YouTube, paste the public link that ends in .com not .be and remove the 's' from https:// so it's http:// and the video will automatically embed in your post here.

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #112 on: January 27, 2017, 01:53:36 PM »

An EW staff that's fantastic, congrats chastephens!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #113 on: January 27, 2017, 08:31:02 PM »

Received my first saber yesterday and the others today! I  will post pictures as soon as I can. Took a bunch with my phone, but I am unable to copy and paste them. Not sure why. Will have to take pictures with my camera and use my computer.

Worth it.

I know your pain. Fellow night shift, night owl here!

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

chastephens
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #114 on: January 27, 2017, 11:40:56 PM »

Thanks for sharing the good news! You're off to a really great start with those sabers. I have those myself and lose track of time on them as well. I sure agree with you... the Electrum Wind is so incredible. It was just today that I was reminding myself of how crazy it was that I even had it. Congrats to you for getting TWO of them. That saber staff has gotta look just so phenomenal!   Shocked   Cool

About posting pictures here...

SaberForum doesn't store pictures on their servers,  so you can't paste in pictures directly from your phone or computer.  They instead link to pictures stored elsewhere, like on photobucket.com, imgur.com, flickr.com, etc., I think most use photobucket.com. I do.  You can get a free account there (or pay a small yearly fee for an ad free version), upload your picture(s) and then once uploaded, click on the picture for a menu of options to appear on the right. You can click on any of the links that appear to automatically copy them and then paste them here.  In Photobucket the 4th one down called "IMG" is the one to use for reviews like yours and the general posting of pictures in Saberforum message threads, because it automatically appends the "IMG" tags needed to show the picture that the link points to. The 2nd one down, called "DIRECT", is a link for places where "IMG" tags are not used, like your Avatar signature in your SaberForum account profile.  Here's a screenshot that may help:

About posting videos... after you've uploaded your video to YouTube, paste the public link that ends in .com not .be and remove the 's' from https:// so it's http:// and the video will automatically embed in your post here.

Got it. I'll give it a try.  Thank you!

chastephens
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #115 on: January 27, 2017, 11:52:58 PM »

[/URL][/img]

chastephens
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #116 on: January 27, 2017, 11:59:42 PM »

First saber I received. The Lost Gray with a yellow blade.

The second saber, Fulcrum with a guardian blue blade.

My prize saber staff, Electrum Winds with violet amethyst blades.

The whole family.

The batteries for the Lost Gray were completely charged. Hence why it seems so much brighter than the others. I got the others shivered and couldn't be bothered to take the time to charge up the batteries before digging in.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2017, 12:53:01 AM »

My prize saber staff, Electrum Winds with violet amethyst blades.

Oooooohhh, I was waiting for this picture, and so worth the wait! This was a REALLY good idea, chastephens! That saber staff looks even better than I imagined it would with two Electrum Winds back to back. Sincere congrats to you, man.

You chose the exact opposite as me on the activation box for the Fulcrum with the silver box and black AV switch and it looks FANTASTIC.

Really impressive family of sabers you have there, so once again, huge congrats to you and have so much fun with those!  Wink

+1 incoming to you for this really memorable share

chastephens
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #118 on: January 28, 2017, 01:34:20 AM »

Oooooohhh, I was waiting for this picture, and so worth the wait! This was a REALLY good idea, chastephens! That saber staff looks even better than I imagined it would with two Electrum Winds back to back. Sincere congrats to you, man.

You chose the exact opposite as me on the activation box for the Fulcrum with the silver box and black AV switch and it looks FANTASTIC.

Really impressive family of sabers you have there, so once again, huge congrats to you and have so much fun with those!  Wink

+1 incoming to you for this really memorable share

I was already planning on buying the Electrum Wind. When I had the opportunity to get an Electrum staff, had to jump.  And thank you again for helping me get sorted out with posting pictures. Appreciate the help.

chastephens
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #119 on: January 28, 2017, 01:38:02 AM »

I know your pain. Fellow night shift, night owl here!

Was a long night, but I made it. Got in about an hour or so of admiring my sabers before going to sleep (my inner child wouldn't have forgiven me otherwise).

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: