Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Author Topic: Official Winter Raffle Entries and Prizes Gallery  (Read 34622 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2017, 01:42:09 AM »

I was already planning on buying the Electrum Wind. When I had the opportunity to get an Electrum staff, had to jump.  And thank you again for helping me get sorted out with posting pictures. Appreciate the help.

Yeah, that had to be a huge moment for you to find out you're the Grand Prize winner and have a chance at that. Ultra Sabers is so cool.

So very welcome on the help for the photos! I had the same struggle at first when I started here last September. I was stumped.  Roll Eyes

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2017, 04:13:58 AM »

Oohh . . . more points all round for all these AWESOME pics of entries & prizes . . . congrats everyone . . . pls keep them coming  Cool

Lord Bladewraith, EXCELLENT choice with your Dark Sentinel LE v4, superb in Tri-CG . . .

and what the what  Shocked Shocked Shocked an Electrum Wind STAFF  Shocked Shocked Shocked I'm speechless  Shocked Shocked Shocked . . .

My entry & prize sabers came in (along with some other bits and pieces for future projects) . . .  Grin Grin Grin

Entry . . . Dark Liberator, Obsidian v4, Tri-AB, black/blue av with silver bezel . . . what can I say . . . JUST STUNNING  Kiss

The Dark Liberator might seem simple, and I guess that's what I thought before now, but it's VERY comfortable to wield, sleek, and smooth . . . and this new Tri-AB has leaped right to second spot on my favourite blade colours (just behind Tri-CG), its just so rich and full and lush, and its hard to explain but a much more rewarding shade than the standard AB IMO . . . there is a clear difference to me anyway, maybe more cyan than pale light blue . . . I've tried to get a feel of the colour in the second pic, but like all blade colours, you really need to see them in person to really understand them . . . I do have some small plans for some customisation to this hilt, but for the near future I'm going to enjoy its beauty as is . . .  Cheesy

And my 2nd prize saber . . . a FULLY optioned out Manticore, in absolutely perfect condition, not a scratch on it . . . all the mod cons for a saber with premium sound . . . GB with AS FoC, Li-Ion with BuckPuck, Recharge Port, 36" UEMG blade, high profile pommel, Quick Disconnects, Obsidian v3 sound, blue illuminated silver av switch, and a black covertec wheel (installed on the back) . . . quick disconnects, quick disconnects, could have bowled me over when that was discovered . . . I feel truly extremely lucky and thankful for receiving such an amazing saber as a prize . . . still pinching myself, this was for FREE  Shocked

What more can I say . . . THANK YOU Ultrasabers . . .  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #122 on: January 28, 2017, 04:46:24 AM »

Those are some seriously beautiful sabers. Very nice. I am actually really starting to like the Liberators, as well as the Manticores. Plus those colors. Shocked Shocked Beautiful.

Point to you.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #123 on: January 28, 2017, 04:48:57 AM »

Look at that Jed! Two gorgeous lightsabers - congrats my friend!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #124 on: January 28, 2017, 08:30:54 AM »

Those are beautiful photographs of two beautiful sabers, JediXIX! Nicely done and I'm really happy for ya! Your Dark Liberator is like a sleek sports car! So stunning. The Tri Cree Arctic Blue with that whole setup of a windowed emitter, Dark hilt and blue AV switch is such a nice combination... and I noticed you're rockin' the silver bezel/black AV switch combo, too 👌 The Manticore is super classy. So shiny! I prefer that Manticore high pommel as well.

Really nice choices! Point incoming, buddy.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Triniirish
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 47

« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2017, 02:34:10 AM »

Hello Saber Furom, I did not win a prize in the raffle but I did have an entry...

Here is my little saber collection, my entry was the Consular in consular green with white flash on clash, MLS with quick disconnect. I also purchased an emitter to change up the look a bit!

The Scorpion has the emerald driver and Obsidian V4 I have it set to pulse between 100% and 80% green.

The extra emitter is the dark war glaive emitter with silver claws.

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2017, 03:16:08 AM »

Nice collection. That emitter is pretty sinister looking. +1

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2017, 03:59:20 AM »

Nice collection Triniirish!

Hansrad
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -670

Jedi? Sith? I'm the one with the lightsaber.

« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2017, 04:02:13 AM »

The war glaive emitter loks amazing on the consular. Great choice.

Own: Emerald Overlord, BHManticore, BR Renegade,FO Dominix LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix LE V4 (stunt), GB Apprentice LE(stunt),BR Dark Initiate LE V4 (stunt), AS Apprentice LE V4 (stunt), CG Dominix V3 (stunt), SRD Darkish Liberator (stunt) Emerald Lost Grey.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2027

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2017, 06:36:15 AM »

Nice. I like that Guardian Blue Manticore. That looks like a standard Heavy Grade blade to me though, has more of a clear look to the blade even when on of that makes any sense. Unless that's just a reflection off the emitter. Kinda want a regular Manticore in Guardian Blue now over Violet Amethyst Tongue I don't have me a purple blade yet though

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG,
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

JediXIX
Alchemist of the Sentinel Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1172

« Reply #130 on: January 31, 2017, 12:32:55 AM »

Nice. I like that Guardian Blue Manticore. That looks like a standard Heavy Grade blade to me though, has more of a clear look to the blade even when on of that makes any sense. Unless that's just a reflection off the emitter. Kinda want a regular Manticore in Guardian Blue now over Violet Amethyst Tongue I don't have me a purple blade yet though

You know your blades very well Zren, lol . . . indeed, I dun goofed and put a standard MG blade in for the pics, oops . . . have a point bro  Wink

Very nice . . . points  Smiley

Remember... The Force will be with you... Always . . . (Just let it in)

nukah
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 8

« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2017, 06:38:24 AM »

Third prize winner here! My entry was an electrum wind in VA with obsidian v4 and AS FOC and a prophecy in GB with obsidian v4 and AS FOC (the prophecy is a gift for my best friends birthday). I won a liberator in BR and my free initiate was in GB

Lit up with lights still on

And with the lights off

I'm super stoked winning and actually love the liberator since its so easy to handle compared to the electrum wind (I read reviews on how heavy it was but damn that thing surprises me every time i pick it up still). Thank you ultrasabers!

But now I think I'm hooked, I need to buy more things!!!

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #132 on: February 02, 2017, 06:41:48 AM »

Third prize winner here! My entry was an electrum wind in VA with obsidian v4 and AS FOC and a prophecy in GB with obsidian v4 and AS FOC (the prophecy is a gift for my best friends birthday). I won a liberator in BR and my free initiate was in GB

And with the lights off

I'm super stoked winning and actually love the liberator since its so easy to handle compared to the electrum wind (I read reviews on how heavy it was but damn that thing surprises me every time i pick it up still). Thank you ultrasabers!

But now I think I'm hooked, I need to buy more things!!!

Those are some seriously sabers. Congratz. I too was surprised by the weight of the EW the first time I picked it up.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2017, 06:56:29 AM »

Just beautiful there, nukah!  Congrats on your EW and prize!  That Prophecy will make a perfect gift for your friend - points to you Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Rapine
Honoured Recipient of the Warlord Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -3020

Always scanning the horizon...

« Reply #134 on: February 03, 2017, 09:07:51 AM »

Oohh . . . more points all round for all these AWESOME pics of entries & prizes . . . congrats everyone . . . pls keep them coming  Cool

Lord Bladewraith, EXCELLENT choice with your Dark Sentinel LE v4, superb in Tri-CG . . .

and what the what  Shocked Shocked Shocked an Electrum Wind STAFF  Shocked Shocked Shocked I'm speechless  Shocked Shocked Shocked . . .

My entry & prize sabers came in (along with some other bits and pieces for future projects) . . .  Grin Grin Grin

Entry . . . Dark Liberator, Obsidian v4, Tri-AB, black/blue av with silver bezel . . . what can I say . . . JUST STUNNING  Kiss

The Dark Liberator might seem simple, and I guess that's what I thought before now, but it's VERY comfortable to wield, sleek, and smooth . . . and this new Tri-AB has leaped right to second spot on my favourite blade colours (just behind Tri-CG), its just so rich and full and lush, and its hard to explain but a much more rewarding shade than the standard AB IMO . . . there is a clear difference to me anyway, maybe more cyan than pale light blue . . . I've tried to get a feel of the colour in the second pic, but like all blade colours, you really need to see them in person to really understand them . . . I do have some small plans for some customisation to this hilt, but for the near future I'm going to enjoy its beauty as is . . .  Cheesy

And my 2nd prize saber . . . a FULLY optioned out Manticore, in absolutely perfect condition, not a scratch on it . . . all the mod cons for a saber with premium sound . . . GB with AS FoC, Li-Ion with BuckPuck, Recharge Port, 36" UEMG blade, high profile pommel, Quick Disconnects, Obsidian v3 sound, blue illuminated silver av switch, and a black covertec wheel (installed on the back) . . . quick disconnects, quick disconnects, could have bowled me over when that was discovered . . . I feel truly extremely lucky and thankful for receiving such an amazing saber as a prize . . . still pinching myself, this was for FREE  Shocked

What more can I say . . . THANK YOU Ultrasabers . . .  Smiley

WOW!

You lucky .......

Nice score Jed. Smiley

Those both look fantastic.  I'm going to have to get me a Libby, I think...

That Manticore.  Holy Moly!

"The thing that always drives me hazy, is wondering whether it's them or me who's crazy." ~ A. Einstein

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: