Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Official Winter Raffle Entries and Prizes Gallery  (Read 34821 times)
shade_1313
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 766

« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2017, 05:14:13 AM »

That looks like a really gorgeous red anodizing.  Congrats, haz.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2017, 05:14:27 AM »

Wow Hazard, I never really looked into the Crimson Menace, but that thing looks awesome. I really like the LG as well.

Point to you

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Anomylech
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -18

"Next is Voort saBinring, a Gamorrean."

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2017, 05:14:42 AM »

Dang, Anomylech.  That's quite the haul there, and you say you have more on the way.  At this rate, you'll be on a first name basis with the FedEx driver before long.  Wink

I look forward to seeing what else you bought and what you won.

lol

Well I just had a scare--stuck a blade plug into the Graflex with predictable results.  Drilled into the cap to get enough leverage to pry it out.

Grabbag - Liberator v3 Fire Orange 36" UEMG

Graflex CE Emerald/Obsidian V4 36" UEHG
Renegade LE Emerald/Obsidian V4 40"/8" UEHG
Archon 3.1 CG Obsidian V4 36"/24"/16" HG
Consular CG Obsidian V4 36" UEHG

Winter Raffle Grand Prize - Lost Gray and Fulcrum

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2017, 05:17:00 AM »

Nice!

Congratulations . . . I know you like the Menace!  Smiley

I've actually built a Crimson Menace in the Store on several occasions.  I rather like the idea of one with all Black Accents (all 3 knurled screws, switch & blade holder) with an Adegan Silver blade; I think that would be EXTREMELY sharp.

Maybe an idea if you want to eventually move on from the SRD.   Cheesy

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2017, 05:20:14 AM »

It's time.

First off my entry which is my new Lost Gray and I'm happy to report that I like it even more than I thought I would Grin  Obs V4, Tri-CG and gold covertec to round out the gold accent theme.

Second place prize is a Crimson Menace Shocked  The red anodizing is fantastic.  Obs V3, and a nice running coordination of a black latching switch, black covertec and black blade holder with windows. 

The color is SRD, a very unique combination there!  No flash and all red auxiliary knobs.

Thank you US!

Dude, I like your gold theme on the Lost Gray.  That looks fantastic.  And that Crimson Menace is really hot.  Wow, what a prize.  The SRD blade looks really good with the red and black.  Smiley

Anomylech
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -18

"Next is Voort saBinring, a Gamorrean."

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2017, 05:22:56 AM »

It's time.

First off my entry which is my new Lost Gray and I'm happy to report that I like it even more than I thought I would Grin  Obs V4, Tri-CG and gold covertec to round out the gold accent theme.

Echoing everyone else in saying that goddamn those look sharp.  I can't wait for my Lost Gray and Fulcrum pair.

Grabbag - Liberator v3 Fire Orange 36" UEMG

Graflex CE Emerald/Obsidian V4 36" UEHG
Renegade LE Emerald/Obsidian V4 40"/8" UEHG
Archon 3.1 CG Obsidian V4 36"/24"/16" HG
Consular CG Obsidian V4 36" UEHG

Winter Raffle Grand Prize - Lost Gray and Fulcrum

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2017, 05:43:01 AM »

Thank you, guys!

The Lost Gray is a win . . . I won't expand on it further today, my eventual review will say all the things Smiley

The red on the Crimson Menace is way nicer then I would've anticipated.  Even the knurled screws are a perfect match - it's like all of this one hit the bath at the same time.

@ Lord C - the SRD module will eventually be rewired to another color - will need to think on what, SRD is quite unique and was fun to receive it like that.

I have a nice store of knurled screw and the option to swap blade holders between my Menace hilts (that's right - Menaces!)  so the testing of combinations will be a lot of fun.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2017, 05:47:23 AM »

It's time.

First off my entry which is my new Lost Gray and I'm happy to report that I like it even more than I thought I would Grin  Obs V4, Tri-CG and gold covertec to round out the gold accent theme.

Second place prize is a Crimson Menace Shocked  The red anodizing is fantastic.  Obs V3, and a nice running coordination of a black latching switch, black covertec and black blade holder with windows.  

The color is SRD, a very unique combination there!  No flash and all red auxiliary knobs.

Thank you US!

I really like that gold Covertec wheel with the silver hilt of the Lost Gray. I recently tried this with my Archon 2.1 and have left it that way permanently. Looks spectacular on the Lost Gray - very creative idea! Love that gold theme you did.

I love seeing dark and light side colors being combined, especially blues with red or orange, and that SRD with the crimson red is working sooooo well! Nice prize indeed. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't have expected to get that sweet combination. Very unique. Somebody over there at Ultra Sabers must like ya buddy! 👍🏻  Two of those in a saber staff would be stunning.

Thanks for the share. Really impressive variations. Point incoming.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2017, 05:55:47 AM »

Thanks so much, LB!

Before I fired up the Menace my wife and I were taking bets on what color would come out of it.  She was all over calling orange but I just felt totally stumped.

SRD!  Was not even close to expecting that lol, fun creativity Cheesy

And thank you for the compliments on the gold for my Lost Gray - I had wanted a united feel for all but the activation switch (which I feel all mends together nicely) and I am so happy with how it turned out.  I certainly noticed the gold covertec on your Archon and I love it on there as well Cool

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 37

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2017, 05:59:46 AM »

Hi kids! 

Thanks, Shade for starting this thread! 

So many great pics coming in and they are all awesome.  Points for all who took the time to post and share! 

I was so wanting to order a double Reaper staff as my Emerald prize, but they are on back order and when they do come in, they may still not be the quality required by US.  Soo...  I decided on two other dream sabers...the Graflex and the Fulcrum.  My shipment came today!  I will post my treasure trove shortly.   

Thanks to the team I'm calling the "Force Council of Wisdom" who helped me through the decision:  D7, Lord Canterbury, Lord Bladewraith, JediXIX, Shade, Cyber Kyber, Hazard, Taegin Roan, Lord Rapine, Kai-Yen, my apparent twin sllikskills (who seems to have almost my identical taste in sabers), Vivectius and Molina00.  Thanks for your guidance!

Pics shortly....

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*
Fulcrum DVA^** (Winter Raffle Prize) 
Graflex SE AB^** (Winter Raffle Prize)

(^Emerald **Ob V4 *Ob Lite)

Wishlist...
Double Reaper Staff, Chosen One, Lost Gray Manticore

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2017, 06:03:01 AM »

Thanks so much, LB!

Before I fired up the Menace my wife and I were taking bets on what color would come out of it.  She was all over calling orange but I just felt totally stumped.

SRD!  Was not even close to expecting that lol, fun creativity Cheesy

And thank you for the compliments on the gold for my Lost Gray - I had wanted a united feel for all but the activation switch (which I feel all mends together nicely) and I am so happy with how it turned out.  I certainly noticed the gold covertec on your Archon and I love it on there as well Cool

Great idea. I'll do that with my wife when mine comes in next Tuesday. Yeah I really like a unifying theme like you did. I had that in mind when I got my Lost Gray, but I focused on silver and black. Thanks for noticing my Archon, too.  I'm kinda proud o' dat. Roll Eyes

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2017, 06:10:30 AM »

Hi kids! 

Thanks, Shade for starting this thread! 

So many great pics coming in and they are all awesome.  Points for all who took the time to post and share! 

I was so wanting to order a double Reaper staff as my Emerald prize, but they are on back order and when they do come in, they may still not be the quality required by US.  Soo...  I decided on two other dream sabers...the Graflex and the Fulcrum.  My shipment came today!  I will post my treasure trove shortly.   

Thanks to the team I'm calling the "Force Council of Wisdom" who helped me through the decision:  D7, Lord Canterbury, Lord Bladewraith, JediXIX, Shade, Cyber Kyber, Hazard, Taegin Roan, Lord Rapine, Kai-Yen, my apparent twin sllikskills (who seems to have almost my identical taste in sabers), Vivectius and Molina00.  Thanks for your guidance!

Pics shortly....

Saweeeet! I'm on a council! Thanks, Liora! 🙏 It's an honor, and I think chosen wisely you have. Your impressions and pics are eagerly anticipated.  😏

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2017, 06:23:13 AM »

And here we are...  

Like Sllikskills, I have to mention how great it was working with US on customizing my order.  Corey was awesome and even made arrangements for me to get a set of 30 inch blades for my new sabers and answered a plethora of questions.  Great customer service!  Surprised, we are not...

My entries...

Dark Liberator in CG and Prophecy in GB

[/URL]

My beautiful prizes...  The Fulcrum and Graflex SE

[/URL]

The whole family...

[/URL]

And the one I can't seem to put down is...the Fulcrum.  I am shocked at how easy it is to hold and even spin.  It's gorgeous.  Now I need it's Lost Gray companion.  

Love your pics, Hazard!  Congrats on the Lost Gray and Crimson Menace combo!!  

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*

Wishlist...

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2017, 06:50:37 AM »

And a closer look...

Graflex SE in AB:

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

Fulcrum in DVA:

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*

Wishlist...

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2017, 06:54:47 AM »

That Dark Liberator is just beautiful. Now I think I want to get one to pair with my regular Liberator in a Yin& Yang style saber staff! Hehehe. Those pommels you chose are wonderfully bold- I love it. What other customizations did you get on your raffle order and/or saber prizes? Looks like on your raffle sabers have something unique going on with the AV switches. Maybe it's the camera angle, but they look good.

Those prize sabers, beautiful! I'm really glad to hear you like how the Fulcrum handles. I'd feel somewhat responsible for steering you astray otherwise 😆

What are your thoughts on the Graflex and the way it handles? Likey?  Roll Eyes

+1 for all the great pics.

And a closer look...

Graflex SE in AB:

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

Fulcrum in DVA:

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

Beautiful!! I love the idea of the Fulcrum in DVA! Brilliant!🙏