Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Official Winter Raffle Entries and Prizes Gallery  (Read 34827 times)
Darth Ominous
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: -13

Dark side points please, and thank you.

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 02:12:55 AM »

Congratulations Darth Ominous!

And thanks for posting those!

What blade color are the Scorpions?
Thank you very much. They are both the fire orange

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V3 (stunt) green
Aeon LE V4 (stunt) blue
Dark Liberator (stunt) red
Phantom V4 saber staff (stunt) red
Black Scorpion x2 saber staff w/ v4 sound orange w/ red foc
Azure Menace w/ v3 sound blue
Kyberlight V1 multi color

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 02:35:43 AM »

I just realized it's in your signature ^.  Duh.  I thought it was Fire Orange but from the pic, couldn't tell 100% if it was Orange or Yellow.

Enjoy the Menace!  The detail is fantastic and it's the perfect size for single-handed use.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Ominous
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 03:08:04 AM »

I just realized it's in your signature ^.  Duh.  I thought it was Fire Orange but from the pic, couldn't tell 100% if it was Orange or Yellow.

Enjoy the Menace!  The detail is fantastic and it's the perfect size for single-handed use.
Yea, she's a beautiful saber. I was surprised when I opened up by box today. I was even more surprised when I cracked her open and seen she had the lithium ion set up, and the v3 sound.  Tomorrow I'm going to post pics of my scorpions in staff configuration, she looks and sounds mean.

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V3 (stunt) green
Aeon LE V4 (stunt) blue

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2017, 04:31:01 AM »

I'm with Lord C - the Menace hilts are simply phenomenal.  Congrats again Darth Ominous! . . . and looking fwd to pics of those Scorpions.

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2017, 04:38:39 AM »

On what planet is an empty Flamberge SE and an empty Apprentice not an exciting order?  Not any planet I want to live on, that's for sure.  Those are beautiful hilts and I look forward to seeing what you do with them.  (gotta love all that silver)

Darth Onimous:  Wonderful collection, entries and prize.

Points for both of you for the shares.  Smiley

Molina00
Forum Emissary
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 459

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2017, 05:14:51 AM »

Hi.  You actually want to have this package left outside ?!  Are you allowed to have it delivered to your workplace ? ...because you can arrange for that or a pick up at the shipping depot.  Smiley

In my 3 1/2 years as a customer I have always had my sabers left on the porch and they have always been their safe and sound when I got home.   Smiley

If you're having it delivered by Fedex, go here:  http://www.fedex.com/downloads/my/forms/signaturerelease.pdf  Print that off and leave it on your door, and that form will count as your signature.  In my experience, by default US requires Fedex to get a delivery signature, so if you aren't there or don't leave the form, they won't leave the package, and after a couple days of trying to deliver it the package gets returned.

Thanks for the link.   Smiley

I felt a great disturbance in the force as if millions of nerds cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

Darth Ominous
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2017, 05:35:53 AM »

On what planet is an empty Flamberge SE and an empty Apprentice not an exciting order?  Not any planet I want to live on, that's for sure.  Those are beautiful hilts and I look forward to seeing what you do with them.  (gotta love all that silver)

Darth Onimous:  Wonderful collection, entries and prize.

Points for both of you for the shares.  Smiley
Thank you Scifidude79

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V3 (stunt) green
Aeon LE V4 (stunt) blue

Niels
Knight Apprentice

Force Alignment: 31

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2017, 06:46:24 PM »

So excited my raffle entries, and my second place raffle prize came in today. Once again thank you Ultra Sabers.

The 2 Scorpions were my entries, and the Azure Menace with v3 sound was my raffle prize.

What a great addition to a formidable collection. Congratulations!

- Apprentice V4, Tri Blazing Red, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Apprentice V4 LE, Tri Consular Green, Obsidian V4, Arbiter Pommel
- Initiate V2 LE, Guardian Blue
- Crimson Scorpion, Emerald, Obsidian V4 (Winter Raffle 1st prize)

Randiesel84
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2017, 06:57:25 PM »

I entered with this crummy thing and didn't win  Cry Haha, I kid, I kid...it's actually really awesome! Oh so shiny  Grin

BTW, it's in VA with AS FOC and Obsidian Lite sound

Saber Arsenal
Sound
-Guardian emerald w/ v4 sound GB foc AS
-Bellicose emerald w/ v4 sound SRD foc VA
-Maticore v4 sound AS foc AB
-Raven v4 sound BR foc VA
-Dominix v3 lite sound PO foc AS
-Prophecy v3 lite sound VA foc AS
-Dark Prophecy v3 V4 sound BR foc FO
-Archon v2.1 lite sound CG for AS
Stunt
-Sentinel LE v4 CG
-Dark Initiate v4 CG
-Dominix v2 BR
-Liberator v3 FO
-Dark Standard Issue v3 GB
-Dominix LE v4 BR
-Liberator v3 GB
-Initiate LE v4 Tri-GB
-Dark Sentinel v4 Tri-BR
-Apprentice v4 SRD
-Dark Apprentice LE v4 BR
-Dark Apprentice v4 CG
-Dark Initiate LE v3 AB

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2017, 07:24:47 PM »

Theyve completely changed the pommel on the Prophecy?

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2017, 07:28:28 PM »

Oooh, all silver.  Cheesy  Awesome entry, Randiesel84.

Well, I'm not quite sure the FedEx guy was ready for me to be waiting for him.  He quickly recovered, though, and handed me that wonderful long box, asked for my autograph, and we went our separate ways.  I tried to contain my excitement as I cut the tape and started dumping packing peanuts into a bag.  Then the sabers themselves started sliding out of the box.  Due to how they were packed and which end I opened, I saw my 3rd place prize first.  Even through the bubble wrap, I could tell it was a Dominix LE V4, due to the wider silver hand grip grooves.  My order included a Dominix LE, but it was the V2, so I knew that wasn't it.  I knew it had to be my prize.  I pulled the sabers the rest of the way out of the box, cleaned up the rest of the packing peanuts, and set about unwrapping things.  I carefully cut the tape on the Dominix LE V4 first, as I wanted to know more about it.  As soon as I unwrapped the hilt and saw that blue button, I got really giddy.  Sure enough, I fired it up and it's Guardian Blue, one of my favorite colors, especially with black hilts.  I unscrewed the pommel and took a look, and it has Li-Ion batteries and a resistor, which is what my prize level called for.  No windows, which is my preference on the Aeon/Dominix V4 anyway, and a midgrade ultra edge blade, perfect for spinning.  I couldn't be happier with this prize.  Thank you Emory Harris and Ultra Sabers!!!  I can't say that enough.  Cheesy

After that excitement, I set about unwrapping my order.  First the Lost Gray stunt, as I already have a couple Aeon V2s, so I know how that hilt feels.  The Lost Gray is excellent.  Beautifully detailed and quite large, perfect for us larger folks with larger hands.  I'm 6'4" tall and lanky, so I have long thin hands that wrap around this bad boy beautifully.  I kept it with the default buttons and a Consular Green LED.  Heavy grade blade, which I'm glad for, as it's quite heavy even without sound.  I'm going to be adding sound later, it just wasn't in the cards (or the bank account) for this order.   Finally, I unwrapped my Dominix LE V2 in Adegan silver.  I picked this hilt to get me to the $250 mark.  I got the color discs because I've been wanting to try them, and because they were what put me at $250.  I was at $248.99 without them, $250.99 with them.  I'm glad I got them, they have some good colors.

Anyway, this is what I have:

Full review thread to follow later.

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2017, 07:37:28 PM »

Nice!  You got essentially the same 3rd place prize as I did a couple Raffles ago (same color / options), just mine was the Dark Sentinel LE instead of Dominix LE.

It's actually become the saber I grab most often to play around.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Darth Ominous
Knight Apprentice

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2017, 07:39:13 PM »

My entry sabers for the raffle. Both sabers have v4 sound, and are fire orange with red foc.

Sabers so far:
Aeon LE V3 (stunt) green
Aeon LE V4 (stunt) blue

scifidude79
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2017, 07:50:03 PM »

That looks great as a staff.  Grin

Nice!  You got essentially the same 3rd place prize as I did a couple Raffles ago (same color / options), just mine was the Dark Sentinel LE instead of Dominix LE.

It's actually become the saber I grab most often to play around.

I can already tell you this is going to be one of my go-to sabers.  It's within arm's reach right now.  Cheesy

Randiesel84
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 24

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2017, 10:59:57 PM »

Oooh, all silver.  Cheesy  Awesome entry, Randiesel84.

Thanks scifidude79! I didn't know if it would turn out a good as it did because sometimes the aluminum is polished differently than the accessories, but it turned out great and pretty consistent! The only thing not silver are the brass knobs on the back, but what can you do. Hmmm, i wonder if they make them in silver...

Theyve completely changed the pommel on the Prophecy?

I'm guessing it's different because of the sound, but I could be wrong. I don't really have a point of reference because the site's pictures only has the soundless pommel. I'm sure it's on the forum some where. I'll take a quick look...

Saber Arsenal
Sound
-Guardian emerald w/ v4 sound GB foc AS
-Bellicose emerald w/ v4 sound SRD foc VA
-Maticore v4 sound AS foc AB
-Raven v4 sound BR foc VA
-Dominix v3 lite sound PO foc AS
-Prophecy v3 lite sound VA foc AS
-Dark Prophecy v3 V4 sound BR foc FO
-Archon v2.1 lite sound CG for AS
Stunt
-Sentinel LE v4 CG