Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
Author Topic: Official Winter Raffle Entries and Prizes Gallery  (Read 34804 times)
Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2017, 07:02:50 AM »

Very nice sabers Liora, 5 of those are very high on my wishlist. Very nice.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 37

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."

« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2017, 07:17:49 AM »

Very nice sabers Liora, 5 of those are very high on my wishlist. Very nice.

Thanks, Taegin!  And thanks for your help with my decision on what to order. 

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*
Fulcrum DVA^** (Winter Raffle Prize) 
Graflex SE AB^** (Winter Raffle Prize)

(^Emerald **Ob V4 *Ob Lite)

Wishlist...
Double Reaper Staff, Chosen One, Lost Gray Manticore

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2017, 07:30:49 AM »

That Dark Liberator is just beautiful. Now I think I want to get one to pair with my regular Liberator in a Yin& Yang style saber staff! Hehehe. Those pommels you chose are wonderfully bold- I love it. What other customizations did you get on your raffle order and/or saber prizes? Looks like on your raffle sabers have something unique going on with the AV switches. Maybe it's the camera angle, but they look good.

Those prize sabers, beautiful! I'm really glad to hear you like how the Fulcrum handles. I'd feel somewhat responsible for steering you astray otherwise 😆

What are your thoughts on the Graflex and the way it handles? Likey?  Roll Eyes

+1 for all the great pics.

Beautiful!! I love the idea of the Fulcrum in DVA! Brilliant!🙏

Another point when it lets me in an hour 😊

Thanks, Lord Bladewraith!   You did help with my Fulcrum decision.  But, I was 90% sure that would be my choice.  There were so many choices to consider, I wanted some testimonials to be sure and you provided that.  So thanks! I really love it.  

The Graflex is fantastic too.  Just in a different way.  It's amazingly comfortable.  It's easy to hold and spin.  It's also surprisingly lightweight.   It's not only iconic, but stunning in appearance and feel as well.  It is loud compared to my others because of the shorter pommel.  But, I actually really like that about it!  It is really impressive to turn it on and let the windowpanes rattle.  Smiley

I have CG on my Dark Libby.  I got Adegan Silver as my FOC and it looks really great!  I think that is one of the best color combos for FOC.  

So..my upgrades for the Emerald prizes were:

30 inch custom size blades for both, with heavy grade blades and pointed tips.  Recharge ports on both as well

Graflex - Illuminated Sliver AV switch with Blue
Fulcrum - Illuminated Silver AV Switch in white

I did get an illuminated black AV switch on my Prophecy.  It seemed to need some contrast.  But, I think they are beautiful either way.  

Glad you like the pommel choices!  

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*

Wishlist...

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #63 on: January 21, 2017, 07:41:38 AM »

Thanks, Lord Bladewraith!   You did help with my Fulcrum decision.  But, I was 90% sure that would be my choice.  There were so many choices to consider, I wanted some testimonials to be sure and you provided that.  So thanks! I really love it.  

The Graflex is fantastic too.  Just in a different way.  It's amazingly comfortable.  It's easy to hold and spin.  It's also surprisingly lightweight.   It's not only iconic, but stunning in appearance and feel as well.  It is loud compared to my others because of the shorter pommel.  But, I actually really like that about it!  It is really impressive to turn it on and let the windowpanes rattle.  Smiley

I have CG on my Dark Libby.  I got Adegan Silver as my FOC and it looks really great!  I think that is one of the best color combos for FOC.  

30 inch custom size blades for both, with heavy grade blades and pointed tips.  Recharge ports on both as well

I did get an illuminated black AV switch on my Prophecy.  It seemed to need some contrast.  But, I think they are beautiful either way.  

Great stuff, thanks!

Windows rattling 😂  that's the way it should be.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2017, 08:47:59 AM »

Thanks, Taegin!  And thanks for your help with my decision on what to order. 

Your welcome. I don't get to help out a lot around here because I don't have that much knowledge about the sabers, or building sabers, so I mostly just give opinions.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2017, 03:16:08 PM »

Congrats Liora!  I'm a big fan of the US version of the Graflex!  Glad you chose that and really like it!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2017, 03:46:45 PM »

Sweet sabery goodness, Liora Rey.  However, there's one pic we're missing and that's the Graflex and Fulcrum in staff configuration.  C'mon, let's see it.  Grin

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2017, 05:51:26 PM »

Love your pics, Hazard!  Congrats on the Lost Gray and Crimson Menace combo!!  

Liora Rey, congrats to you! . . . and thank you as well Cheesy

I've closely studied all of the beautiful pics you posted and I think you absolutely nailed it for all that you purchased and chose as prizes.

Everything looks so custom and we are all in awe of each one Shocked

Big update, for me anyways lol - the smaller cube style pommel I got (in anticipation of owning the Lost Gray) has worked out nicely to reign in a bit of length while holding onto the original styling cues.  Happy I can swap between the two pommels.

Look how close it comes to the Crimson Menace in length now - if not US shortest premium hilt - fun!  Grin

Loving these beautiful lightsabers . . . Once again thank you so much to the US team!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Knite
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 15

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2017, 06:49:58 PM »

Here are my purchase and freebies side by side!  The green blade was my third place raffle winning.

I also posted an unboxing video for them in this thread: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33833.0

Thanks Ultrasabers!

OlynKhorn
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: -47

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2017, 07:13:36 PM »

Finally got my raffle entries!!

Got a Renegade LE in FO, a Dark Catalyst in VA, and as my free Intitiate I got a V2 Initiate in BR. I also got another pike extension to make the Renegade into a saberspear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lightsabers owned: Dark Apprentice V4 LE saber staff in Blazing Red, Dominix V4 in Blazing Red, Mantis in Consular Green, Fulcrum in Guardian Blue, Archon V3 in Sentinel Yellow, Intiate V4 LE saber staff in Consular Green, Renegade LE saberspear in FO, Dark Catalyst in VA

Corwyn VonBeck
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -340

Grey Knight

« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2017, 08:11:08 PM »

Interesting, very interesting....

may adjust my plans a little... that pommel was for my Sentinel... now Ive seen it, however....

The coupler is for a crystal chamber idea I have had floating around for a long time.. just put em together for fun...

Let Project: Mirror commence! Cheesy

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2017, 08:19:41 PM »

Here are my purchase and freebies side by side!  The green blade was my third place raffle winning.

I also posted an unboxing video for them in this thread: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=33833.0

Thanks Ultrasabers!

Nice pic, Knite!  You are going to love that Aeon!  So well balanced and fun to spin.  And of course, the Fulcrum is just....almost indescribable.  It's like a gorgeous sculpture  and wicked weapon all rolled into one.   

Points to all posting pics of your treasure!  Keep them coming!

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*

Wishlist...

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2017, 08:24:10 PM »

Sweet sabery goodness, Liora Rey.  However, there's one pic we're missing and that's the Graflex and Fulcrum in staff configuration.  C'mon, let's see it.  Grin

Sweet sabery goodness... Haha!  Love that expression. 

As you wish... 

My Ultimate Saber Staff combo of Graflex and Fulcrum:

[/URL]

[/URL]

I really love the coupler! 

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*

Wishlist...

Liora Rey
Knight Lance Corporal

« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2017, 08:29:59 PM »

Got a Renegade LE in FO, a Dark Catalyst in VA, and as my free Intitiate I got a V2 Initiate in BR. I also got another pike extension to make the Renegade into a saberspear

Wow!  I'd say that's a supersaberspear!  Quite the beast you have there!  Kylo Ren will be jealous!  Nicely done. 

My Sabers:

Aeon LE v4 DVA^**
Dominix LE v4 BR^**
Prophecy GB**
Dark Liberator CG*

Wishlist...

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #74 on: January 21, 2017, 08:45:49 PM »

Sweet sabery goodness... Haha!  Love that expression. 

As you wish... 

My Ultimate Saber Staff combo of Graflex and Fulcrum:

[/URL]

[/URL]

I really love the coupler! 

That is just really works! The tombstones with the rabbit ears, like a YIN and a YANG. Definitely point worthy.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: