Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: My Cosplay Photos 2017  (Read 18376 times)
MavRick
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 600

May the force be with you! (give light side )

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2017, 02:34:28 AM »

LOL......... We love the pics, they are GREAT.   Grin Grin My son is a big fan of HALO!!  Point to you for them.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Graflex Tri-cree AB w/sd & bronze buttons
 Consular CG w/sd an silver foc
 Archon CG w/sd an silver foc
 Prophecy CG w/sd an silver foc
 Dorinian SRD w/lite sd and AB foc
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Dark Standard Issue BR w/vert grooves
 Dark Apprentice AB (Freebee!)
 Sentinel LE V4 w/windows in SY
 Dark Sentinel LE V5 in AB (raffle prize)
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

Project_alien
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: -97

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2017, 12:05:46 PM »

Nice cosplays. 👍👍👍

In order to defeat the fear, I have become the fear.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2017, 01:00:21 PM »

Thanks guys Smiley

No new photos for a bit sorry. There's an event on this weekend, but I don't think we will be going. Next event is a couple of weeks away!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Rathayatra
Knight Ensign

Force Alignment: 98

"Mud hole? Slimy? My home this is"

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2017, 02:25:08 PM »

First Class costumes. The Force is with you .  Inspiration.  Thanks.

lightside points please --- thanks an old youngling
Initiate LE v4 CG             
Prophesy v3 OPS GB 
Graflex GB OPS
Yoda FX
Dk. Prophesy v3 SY
Standard Issue Battle v3 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 VA
Archon v2.1 GB
Dk. Prophesy v3 CG
Dk. Menace tri GB
Consular v4 GB Nickel
Shock GB OPS + Raffle Prophesy CG Stunt
Archon v3.1 + spring raffle Dominix LE v4

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2017, 09:05:24 AM »

Annndddd back to Star Wars Cheesy

Today my smuggler came out again- very glad for my choice coz the day ended up being 36-37C outside- and the hall was hotter and more humid! I sweated out my leather jacket for a while before thinking stuff it, this smuggler is going jacketless!

Hubby with our companion pet droid M4- after some issues which ended up in a wonky motor and being undrivable he became a table ornament Tongue

My smuggler before I got too hot... since I'm a blonde and not a redhead there (and my smuggler character also wears a flightsuit) I will have to decide on one of her alias for this outfit.

The advantage of the smuggler is i can sit or stand around all slack and casual like- and I am completely in character  Grin

R4-E1 with our M4

R4 got some new bling!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

JediJacob
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 49

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2017, 03:27:00 PM »

I love both of the droids and your smuggler is cool too. Tongue points

The Force is with me and I am one with the Force

URNOTSOBOSS
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 17

I am Sentinel.

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2017, 08:44:13 PM »

You have a skill for making me jealous--I wanna pet droid! I wanna cool HALO outfit! I want friends! wait.. scratch that last one.

Anyways, B1onde, I love your cosplay stuff!

Sentinel- A soldier or guard whose job is to stand and keep watch.

*Sabers I own:
Aeon V4 stunt In CG {Seren Arien}
Dark Arbiter Obsidian V4 in BR (Mystery Box)
Sentinel V4 in GB
Sentinel V4 in AB (Mystery box)
*Wishlist:
Shock

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2017, 04:58:18 AM »

Rofl, thanks.

Sadly my injured finger has slowed down my costume building... brought it to a halt over the last 5 weeks actually Sad

Next event is in a couple weeks time with Halo Spartans again at an event called Astrofest- a science fair basically, so us sci fi costumers are one of the fair's attractions Cheesy Last years event is what my avatar pic is from. I was hoping to have Gundam Exia completed but alas, stupid injured finger makes foam armour building really difficult! The week after that is Oz Comic Con Perth, one of two big conventions held here. I was MEANT to have new costumes ready for OzCC but thats sadly not happening Sad Hoping to get my ODST Captain Dare finished however so I can wear that. Dunno what I will wear the second day, probably my jedi (with luck I'll get my new robe done before then). The second day will be a combo of helping our local droid builders club with their stall with M4 and walking around the con looking at stuff. In the Halo armour we get stopped too much so we just can't actually look at things properly Tongue Saturday tends to just be written off as the 'being photographed day'

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

MavRick
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2017, 11:33:16 PM »

That seems like a small price to pay for having people admire your AWESOME costumes!  Grin
Plus it lets you know that all of your hard work has not gone unnoticed.   Wink

Sabers I own:                                           
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA
Wish list: Dark Prophecy BR w/sd, dark cat pommel; Azure Dorinian AB; Dominix LE V2 in BR gift for a friend

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2017, 12:20:58 AM »

That seems like a small price to pay for having people admire your AWESOME costumes!  Grin
Plus it lets you know that all of your hard work has not gone unnoticed.   Wink

It does, but when you've JUST taken your helmet off for a breather or to look at something, someone comes up and asks for a photo. It's hard to get a break. You'll be trying to go get lunch or a drink and every few metres you are stopped, people will even bug you during food and you kinda just look down at the obvious pile of armour on the table and food and drink in your hand then look at them with a seriously?! expression. That is one of the few times we will flatly refuse, we are clearly having a break and they can deal with it. And you have to start moving to somewhere for a particular time a very long time in advance because otherwise you won't get there by the allotted time. Or the end of day when you are exhausted, helmet off, carrying bags in hand and trudging back to the car outside the centre and people insist you stop for them. There are moments it can be frustrating, caught between needing a break/ needing to get somewhere and not wanting to upset people by refusing a photo.

We actually really enjoyed going smugglers the second day at the last big con because we were too plain clothes, and people rarely stopped us. Got to see the con for a change! Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

MavRick
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2017, 12:36:09 AM »

Yah, I can also see how that could get on your nerves. Especially when your eating or trying to get a break. That would bug me to.

Sabers I own:                                           
 Guardian in GB
 Aeon V3 in GB
 Initiate LE V4 in GB
 Franken saber in VA

JediJacob
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 49

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2017, 02:12:32 PM »

I'm always super nervous asking people for pics. Never wanna bother them...missed a few awesome cosplays last year even though anyone I did ask was super nice.
If they look like they are chilling and taking a break I won't even think about it but even passing people on the show floor or seeing them looking at a booth or if they are standing around I still hesitate asking.

The Force is with me and I am one with the Force

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2017, 02:43:34 PM »

I'm always super nervous asking people for pics. Never wanna bother them...missed a few awesome cosplays last year even though anyone I did ask was super nice.
If they look like they are chilling and taking a break I won't even think about it but even passing people on the show floor or seeing them looking at a booth or if they are standing around I still hesitate asking.

As I said we basically write off our Spartan days (usually Saturday). We will beeline for stalls we are more interested in and get stuff reserved for us to collect at end of day. This year we will be helping the R2D2 builders club on the Sunday with M4 so we will be something star wars then Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2017, 06:00:42 AM »

New cosplay page is live! Just in time for our up coming events Cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/PerthSpartans/

This is the page for myself, my husband and our friend who cosplay regularly together, we are hoping to expand the group as more local regular Halo cosplayers turn up Smiley

We also have a fancy logo especially made for us and a short promo vid, new promo vid will be coming at some stage in the (hopefully) near future!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2017, 05:21:24 AM »

New cosplay page is live! Just in time for our up coming events Cheesy

https://www.facebook.com/PerthSpartans/

This is the page for myself, my husband and our friend who cosplay regularly together, we are hoping to expand the group as more local regular Halo cosplayers turn up Smiley

We also have a fancy logo especially made for us and a short promo vid, new promo vid will be coming at some stage in the (hopefully) near future!

Sorry guys and gals, link now works Smiley

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: