Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: My Bellicose Review - Guardian Blue & Blazing Red  (Read 2611 times)
Desmond Falakei
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Jensaarai Force Warrior

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 06:13:45 PM »

Thank you for the additional positive comments.  I do like my Skywalker beard.  I grew it, not knowing it would look so similar, but I concur and it does make it easier to sneak up on those Jawas and Ewoks....  Grin

Shadows are just negative space reversed.

Jensaarai Force Warrior

Light v Dark - Without one, there is no other
DF's Dark Mantis Review

Tony89
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: -18

Light or Dark Side points

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 06:36:21 PM »

Great review. I have the same issue of not knowing if I like the light or dark side better, thats why I'm looking at getting 2 Emerald Bellicose sabers with a coupler so I can also use them as a staff

Wishlist: Bellicose Diamond V4

There is no Dark Side nor a Light Side, there is only the Force.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2017, 07:43:53 PM »

Brilliant. You look like Skywalker with that beard  Wink Wink  .. 

+1 from me, too, for the great looking beard. I wish my beard would grow out that well. It's rather shy.

Excellent review Desmond, and +1 point.  While I am saving up for my own saber the Bellicose is DEFINITELY my 2nd favorite saber, save only for The Guardian.  Everyone around here says that, basically, once you get your first saber, you'll like it so much you'll want another, and another, and et al.   It will be an addiction, much like after getting your first tattoo.  Greate pics, and props to the outfit, it looks totally star wars, no question about it.  And as Dude said, you look like Skywalker in that pic, which is a great thing.  I can't wait to see him kick ass in Episode VIII, but that's a long time from now.

Welcome to the forums and congrats on such a fantastic purchase.

MTFBWY...A!!!   

It feels a LOT closer now that we're in 2017. Time is gonna fly, I think, and it'll be here before we all know it.  This is a HIGHLY anticipated part of Episode VIII for me, too, as I'm sure it is for many.  I hope they really exploit the crap out of the potential for this story and go BIG.  I'm really looking forward to his first words with Rey, his confrontation with the Knights of Ren, etc. Gonna be great...

but I digress, don't mean to hijack this thread... again, the twin Bellicose sabers with the beard and the outfit is working so WELL! Makes me want to up my game on cosplay quite a bit.  Photos are really inspiring, truly.  Excellent contribution to the forum.  You're making the Bellicose look even better than it already is, which isn't easy, because it's such an incredible masterpiece already.  Thanks for sharing!

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: