Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Customizing my Sentinel V4  (Read 1077 times)
Ginsu117
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -67

(Jacen) The End Justify the Means

« on: January 19, 2017, 06:24:35 AM »

I got a Blue Bladed Sentinel V4 with a renegade SE small pommel (Coolest Pommel IMO). I am weathering it down with a crack exposure near the emitter but debating whether or not to make it themed. I was going over some themes in my head such as Final Fantasy, Egyptian, DC Comics. I guess Im just kinda brainstorming right now. My other project was going to be to possibly black leather wrap a section of my prophecy V3 with an Imperial Emblem epoxied to it due to it having a white blade and suppose to be an Imperial Knight's blade

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:
-Scorpion with Obsidian v3 soundboard and Sunriders Destiny color
-Converted Anakin Episode III Lightsaber with Red color
-Archon v3.1 Emerald and Obsidian v4 Soundboard
-Consular with green color obsidian v3
-Fulcrum with green color
-Prophecy V3 White color with standard sound
-Sentinel V4 Blue color with Obsidian V3

MaskofMany
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -151

All your sabers are belong to us...

« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 07:11:22 AM »

I got a Blue Bladed Sentinel V4 with a renegade SE small pommel (Coolest Pommel IMO). I am weathering it down with a crack exposure near the emitter but debating whether or not to make it themed. I was going over some themes in my head such as Final Fantasy, Egyptian, DC Comics. I guess Im just kinda brainstorming right now. My other project was going to be to possibly black leather wrap a section of my prophecy V3 with an Imperial Emblem epoxied to it due to it having a white blade and suppose to be an Imperial Knight's blade

Egyptian would be really cool, but IF you decide to do something D.C., I say go with a Batman theme.  I'd love to see that.

Dark Side Points Please Smiley

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 07:14:44 AM »

Since it has a blue blade, I might suggest either AquaMan or the Blue Lanterns. I guess AM isn't really blue, but he is in the water. And the Blue Lanterns are really cool. They are Hope. I agree with MofM though, Egyptian would be awesome.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 06:47:12 PM »

Since it has a blue blade, I might suggest either AquaMan or the Blue Lanterns. I guess AM isn't really blue, but he is in the water. And the Blue Lanterns are really cool. They are Hope. I agree with MofM though, Egyptian would be awesome.

Its funny because blue lanterns are my favorite corps and my favorite hero is the flash! Ill debate between that or an egyptian theme. I think you really narrowed down what I want to do! No matter what it will be worn down which would just emphasize Hope. My second favorite lantern corp is red and I like the relationship between Saint Walker and Atrocitus.

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 05:28:11 AM »

Its funny because blue lanterns are my favorite corps and my favorite hero is the flash! Ill debate between that or an egyptian theme. I think you really narrowed down what I want to do! No matter what it will be worn down which would just emphasize Hope. My second favorite lantern corp is red and I like the relationship between Saint Walker and Atrocitus.

Something I'd like to see is a bunch of sabers dedicated to all the different corps. And maybe with their symbols as built into blade plugs or something. The Flash, Green Arrow, and Green Lantern are three of my favorite DC superheroes.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 10:01:13 AM »

I'd love to see some DC themed sabers. Especially Green Lantern and The Flash. I'm such a big fan of both that I actually have tattoos of both of them on my arms Smiley

Great idea for all the different corps colors too!

Ginsu117
Knight Templar

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 12:54:25 PM »

Something I'd like to see is a bunch of sabers dedicated to all the different corps. And maybe with their symbols as built into blade plugs or something. The Flash, Green Arrow, and Green Lantern are three of my favorite DC superheroes.

I'd love to see some DC themed sabers. Especially Green Lantern and The Flash. I'm such a big fan of both that I actually have tattoos of both of them on my arms Smiley

Great idea for all the different corps colors too!

Ahhh! I cant wait to start this project now lol

DARK SIDE POINTS PLEASE

Ultrasabers owned:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print