Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Depressed  (Read 728 times)
Pwelker1185
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 9

The force is strong-light side forever

« on: January 20, 2017, 05:18:36 PM »

Hello all. Well I had planned on purchasing my son and myself our very first set of ultrasabers. We had everything picked out. We had planned on getting myself the initiate and the guardian for my son. My son has recently become sick. Obviously my son's health is more important than the sabers. The lack of funds have taken that away from him. He is such a great boy, very smart and kind. He said to me earlier to not worry about getting his lightsaber and to just get mine. It made me start to cry. Don't have any other family, it's just my wife, son and myself. I've just been in a rut, really worried.  So I ask if you can pray for my boy to recover and get better. Or just help us with the force so to speak, kinda a joke.  This time of year there are a lot of sickness going around and germs. Try and keep your children healthy, lots of hand sanitizer. Unfortunately my son's is a little more than a bug but I know he will get better one day soon. He loves watching all the videos you guys post especially when the kids are playing with them. Hopefully I will be able to get his hands on one soon. He's been begging me for one ever since he first saw the website, I believe a year ago. He's a very big fan of Emory and loves his passion for the company and sabers. Have a good year all.

There is no dark without the light as there is no light without the dark.

Landen Se-Sentien
Shadow Sentinel of the Manticore Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1828

I work in the Darkness in service of the Light

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 08:01:09 PM »

I'm so very sorry to hear that. You seem to have raised a very selfless, thoughtful, and caring young man. I do hope he comes through this and gets to enjoy his Guardian a little later than expected.

Tell him the forum gives him the biggest hug and wishes him well.

Signature banner by DarthScrub

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 08:14:34 PM »

Sorry 2017 has begun like this for your family. You have my highest hopes that things turn around for your boy and gets better soon. As Landen said so well, his selfless attitude is touching and so admirable. I can't help but quote Yoda here, "truly wonderful the mind of a child is". Best wishes for your family.

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 08:38:14 PM »

Thoughts with you and family. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 03:17:04 AM »

Take care of that little one. I have 2 sons myself, and my oldest got walking pneumonia when he was 5. On top of a slew of things that always pop up. Good thing about kids is that they are resilient and show us courage at times.

The sabers aren't going anywhere. They'll always be here. You'll know when the time is right. The force will reward you, but, in a different way, is already rewarding you with an understanding and unselfish child. That's worth its weight in gold.

Best wishes to him, you, your family. We're here for you, saber talk or life talk

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: