Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Jedi Assassin - Pic heavy  (Read 1613 times)
Desmond Falakei
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Jensaarai Force Warrior

« on: January 21, 2017, 04:33:27 AM »

Okay, let me start, this isn't a Jedi assassin, but instead a Jedi Assassin.  Okay, glad to have cleared that up.

The concept is just a costume that I thought up after purchasing a sweet black leather Assassin's creed trench coat (I've actually never played the game...though now I intend to...but either way I like the coat).

The next concept was imagining a Padawan, who'd survived Order 66, but saw the slaughter of his friends.  He'd already lost his family, and instead of going and being a good guy, he let the dark side in (though not consumed by it, and without a master of either the light or dark, wandered aimlessly..until he decided to just start having some good old fashioned vengeance upon the Imperial forces).  He thought Anakin was gone, didn't quite understand the Sith and...

....he hates Jawas and Ewoks.  Not sure why, but probably because he is freaked out by height challenged aliens who either steal or try to eat humans (again, the Ewoks did want to eat Luke and Han as part of their celebration... not exactly friendly, and we didn't see the Ewok aftermath after the Battle of Endor..they probably chowed down on the StormTroopers while the galaxy celebrated the end of the Empire).

But I digress.

The Jedi Assassin.  First, let me introduce you all to the Jedi Assassin's fiercely loyal sidekicks (Sanbritch & ScotOBrian):

(Sanbritch)

(ScotOBrian)

And then the enemy (see how evil they are):

Well, now for my costume (though it's really just a trench coat and some black leather gloves added to the costume I sported in my Bellicose review):

Going for classic sinister look down to inspire fear (aren't you afraid?)

Classic force choke of you (don't you feel that tickle in your throat?...you're not getting a cold...boom, you've been force choked)

Ready for action

I'm so not afraid, I turn my back and just show off the merchandise (and it's not just because I have an amazing backside...well, my wife says so...but she's stuck with me and my delusions of force powers...or are they delusions... still feeling that tickle in your throat?...yup...me).

Now, really ready for some Ewok action... maybe a Jawa... or two... maybe both, I can't decide... but I'm gonna slice them and dice them until they stop eating the fruit from my trees!...

As you can tell, I like that spot in my hallway.  It gives me a good vantage point of Tatooine, Endor and my backyard.  Those tricky Ewoks and Jawas are always attempting to sneak in through a nearby window.  I take no prisoners!

Well, that and the concept is about a vengeful former Padawan who is not fully trained and constantly stepping into and out of the darkside. 

Thank you, and may the Force be with each and everyone of you...

...unless you are a Jawa or an Ewok.

Shadows are just negative space reversed.

Jensaarai Force Warrior

Light v Dark - Without one, there is no other
DF's Dark Mantis Review

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 05:27:18 AM »

The Assassins Creed coats are awesome. I have actually thought of going with one for my Jedi as well. Very cool idea, those Jawas and Ewoks are a little bit terrifying. Glad I'm on friendly terms with them (right now), but I definitely will never look at them the same way again.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 05:51:52 AM »

Nice.  I saw this costume in your saber review thread and really like it.  It's nice to get more information on it.

Akacen
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 64

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 03:17:39 AM »

Very cool. Really liking it.
Gives me ideas for if I get into it. Smiley

LS points please. ^.^

My Sabers:
Stunt: Initiate (CG), Catalyst (SRD), Mantis CE (AB), Aeon v2 (CG), Dark Apprentice v4 (BR), Dark Initiate v4 (CG), Apprentice LE v5 (AB), Sentinel LE v5 (AB, SRD), Aeon LE v5 (SRD), Arbiter (GB), Consular (CG), Spectre (FO)
Lite Sound: Catalyst (SRD), Sentinel LE V4 (AB)
V4 Sound: Aeon LE v4 (CG), Bellicose (FO), Lost Gray (SRD)
Emerald: Fulcrum

Wishlist: Grand Master LE (currently in cart), Savior, Brood Guard SE, Dorinian, Flamberge CE, Shock LE, Dark War Glaive, Guardian

Desmond Falakei
Knight Lance Corporal

Force Alignment: 23

Jensaarai Force Warrior

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 02:22:01 AM »

Thanks for the comments.  I have further plans for this costume, as I am never quite happy until it's time to wear it for a reason (like space travel or a convention)  Shocked

Shadows are just negative space reversed.

Jensaarai Force Warrior

Light v Dark - Without one, there is no other
DF's Dark Mantis Review

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 02:57:39 AM »

After I read this thread, I went and played Assassin's Creed Unity. Extremely fun game. Wasted about 5 hours on it.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: