Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Fulcrum, Initiate, & Raffle Prize Unboxing  (Read 1070 times)
Knite
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 15

« on: January 21, 2017, 06:28:17 PM »

Here is my unboxing video of the Fulcrum I purchased along with the free Initiate Saber and Third Place raffle prize I won.

Thanks, Ultrasabers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bytTgTMI48

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 12:01:20 AM »

Nicely done, love the close ups on everything. I haven't see an Ultra Sabers shirt like that before, with the enlarged logo centered on the front of the shirt.  I have two of their shirts with the logo in the upper left hand corner and a phrase on the back, so it seems you have a rarer one there - good for you, bud!

Love the silver theme on your Fulcrum and that you even got a recharge port. I wondered where they would put one on the Fulcrum, and it looks like a great location for it.

Congratulations on the new sabers you received. They're fantastic.

+1 point incoming

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 03:17:13 AM »

Thanks for sharing, point coming at you. That's the first video that I've seen where I've realized how much of a beast the Fulcrum actually is. That's a hefty saber right there!

Is it just the sound on your video that is a bit delayed? Or is my computer freaking out? It seemed like there was a half second between the Fulcrum blade turning on, and the activation sound? Or is that just something you can program in the computer interface? I don't own any Emeralds yet, so I'm not sure of the finer workings of them.

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 05:09:54 AM »

Super cool!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: