Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: BETTER MOVIE TRILOGY: CAPTAIN AMERICA or BATMAN  (Read 4421 times)
Benji
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 163

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2017, 12:24:29 AM »

I have to give it to Cap... I loved the first 2 of the Batman trilogy in question... But 'The Dark Knight Rises' just ruined its potential as a series etirely, in my opinion. It would have been better off if they had never made the third movie.

But, with the Cap movies, all 3 of them were exceptional.

I have but four enemies: Envy, Lust, Greed and Lethargy...

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2017, 12:41:40 AM »

Batman Begins was my favorite of that trilogy, mostly for Scarecrow, but I liked The Dark Knight Rises because of how it ended (and because it ended). I don't mind people thinking that it was better than the CA trilogy, but I still think that CA is better.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2017, 12:44:14 AM »

Easy!!!!

I only ever seen the Batman trilogy!
You are disqualified, because you can't compete if you haven't seen all the movies.

Also, when you add the fact you haven't seen any of the Cap movies to the fact you haven't seen Unbreakable, I may have to discuss with the moderators about revoking your movie discussion privileges.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2017, 12:45:09 AM »

Unbreakable

I haven't gotten to watch that one yet, but I really want to.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2017, 08:10:47 PM »

You are disqualified, because you can't compete if you haven't seen all the movies.

Also, when you add the fact you haven't seen any of the Cap movies to the fact you haven't seen Unbreakable, I may have to discuss with the moderators about revoking your movie discussion privileges.

No no! Come on now! Admittedly so, Marvel bores me to death, but Unbreakable, I'll watch it right now!

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2017, 08:14:19 PM »

No no! Come on now! Admittedly so, Marvel bores me to death, but Unbreakable, I'll watch it right now!
Watching Unbreakable - good for you. Enjoy.

But not having seen the Cap movies and just admitting your thoughts about Marvel movies, not only are you doubly disqualified with all movie discussion privileges revoked, but you are banned from the joke thread for a period of 3 months, at which time we shall come back and review you situation

Majobu5
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 0

Agent Zero. No points

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2017, 08:41:05 PM »

Watching Unbreakable - good for you. Enjoy.

But not having seen the Cap movies and just admitting your thoughts about Marvel movies, not only are you doubly disqualified with all movie discussion privileges revoked, but you are banned from the joke thread for a period of 3 months, at which time we shall come back and review you situation

Geez the jokes too?! Pretty soon I'm gonna be confined to the random thoughts thread

No points, just fist bumps baby!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: