Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: "The Mustafar" custom Prophecy v3 build gallery  (Read 6654 times)
Master Medwyn
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 788

Silver Blade of the Distant Earth Knighthood

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2017, 12:07:16 PM »

Very cool Prophecy! That little burnt wire is my fav part!

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2017, 01:26:55 PM »

Very cool Prophecy! That little burnt wire is my fav part!

Cheers, Brother!  Grin

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

Force Alignment: -432

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2017, 12:08:45 PM »

I just realized that you replaced the knobs at the top with a covertec wheel, sweeeeeeeet! That does it for me, I just love covertec wheels on the emitter. Points!!!!

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Emerald driver + Obsidian V4 - Crimson red
Menace SE staff - BR
Chosen Once CE - Obs V4 Deep Red (custom)
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Archon V3.1 - Obs V4 Viridian green (custom lime+cyan)
War glaive/reaper hybrid, raven style - Deep Red/FO
Custom Prophecy V3 (Anakin AotC) -Medium Blue (custom)
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Apprentice LE (with black grip) - VA
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2017, 01:15:57 PM »

I just realized that you replaced the knobs at the top with a covertec wheel, sweeeeeeeet! That does it for me, I just love covertec wheels on the emitter. Points!!!!

Well my biggest hatred of this saber was the stock location for the covertech wheel. So sticking with my "I'm not just going to put the same stuff back on" theory of customizing, it had to move. For a while I nearly didn't put it back on at all. But then when I had to tap a bigger thread for the blade retention screw (because the drain cleaner ate the holes and made them bigger) I thought to myself "what if'. So I made sure it would still fit in the belt clip if I put the wheel there, and then went for it  Grin

Thanks for the point!

And one back at you while I think of it, again for that emitter as a pommel suggestion. I ordered the warglaive emitter with my recent saber order. Looking forward to seeing how cool it looks when I get it and put it all together Smiley

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2017, 12:24:38 PM »

Well my biggest hatred of this saber was the stock location for the covertech wheel. So sticking with my "I'm not just going to put the same stuff back on" theory of customizing, it had to move. For a while I nearly didn't put it back on at all. But then when I had to tap a bigger thread for the blade retention screw (because the drain cleaner ate the holes and made them bigger) I thought to myself "what if'. So I made sure it would still fit in the belt clip if I put the wheel there, and then went for it  Grin

Thanks for the point!

And one back at you while I think of it, again for that emitter as a pommel suggestion. I ordered the warglaive emitter with my recent saber order. Looking forward to seeing how cool it looks when I get it and put it all together Smiley

Oooh, glad you went for it in the end! Looking forward to see how the war glaive emitter looks like as pommel (I should probably try it some time too, but then I'd leave my war glaive without emitter XD).

See, I'm actually a fan of covertec wheels at the top, did that to my initiate V2 quite some time ago, but I had no idea it would look so cool on a prophecy (or a "Mustafar" now I guess Tongue).

Lightsabers:
Counterfeit/Violent Darth Vader lightsaber (ROTJ look)- reaper emitter, warglaive body, T-grips, Heiland/MPP activation clamp -
Menace SE staff - BR
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2017, 12:41:19 PM »

Looks good on the initiate for sure. And the best part about moving it up top is, IT'S NOT IN THE WAY OF YOUR GRIP!  Cheesy Grin

CyberKyber
Knight Templar

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 03:39:15 PM »

Looks good on the initiate for sure. And the best part about moving it up top is, IT'S NOT IN THE WAY OF YOUR GRIP!  Cheesy Grin

EXACTLY! (Also, you can have it hanging on your belt without a blade plug without the fear of the LED coming out :p).

Lightsabers:
Menace SE staff - BR
Graflex SE - Obs V4 GB
Dominix V3 LE - CG
Aeon V3 - TRI GB
Dominix V2 - SD

Isola815
Knight Commander

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 03:48:05 PM »

EXACTLY! (Also, you can have it hanging on your belt without a blade plug without the fear of the LED coming out :p).

No fear of that with my LED retention screw Wink

But I really do like the look of the blade plugs in there, so I'd probably keep looking at it wanting to put one in lol

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: