Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark Sentinel LE V4 & Standard Issue Review - Winter Raffle!  (Read 7487 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2017, 12:06:25 AM »

I always find out...

And Bladewraith - I find your lack of faith disturbing...

Eeeeeeeek! Nooooooo!

I still love my Prophecy 😉 Nice to hear from you, Master Nero. ✌️

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2017, 03:19:39 AM »

Aha hahah!  Shenanigans!

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2017, 07:05:46 PM »

I feel a tremor in the Force whenever someone talks about the Ultrasabers Prophecy...

But really, both choices are valid.  Some people prefer longer hilts - actually Master Artorius LOVES his Dark Prophecy, but it's just barely long enough for his preferences.  He's a katana guy, so plenty of two handed leverage is greatly appreciated.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2017, 09:14:24 PM »

I feel a tremor in the Force whenever someone talks about the Ultrasabers Prophecy...

But really, both choices are valid.  Some people prefer longer hilts - actually Master Artorius LOVES his Dark Prophecy, but it's just barely long enough for his preferences.  He's a katana guy, so plenty of two handed leverage is greatly appreciated.

Hehehe, mooooost excellent, sir. +1 to you, Master Nero  Smiley  I sense it, too, whenever I see one purchased, discussed or reviewed, because I know you dearly love it.   Wink  I still want to get the regular Prophecy in Tri BR or VA to go with my Dark Prophecy in Tri Arctic Blue and then have a duel with my son or my cousin.  Prophecy against Prophecy. Epic.  Cool

I sure relate to the katana experience, and I think that's why, though unexpectedly so, have been enjoying the longer hilts. I had training with the katana, hardwood bokken sword and bamboo sword, so the two handed nature of those styles combined with my larger grip I naturally have been drawn to the longer hilts. That said, the Prophecy is one with the Force, and the Force is with it.   Grin

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2017, 04:12:44 PM »

I mentioned this around the time you posted this . . . the DWG Pommel is a perfect compliment for the Black & Silver DS LE . . . food for thought!

This and the Manticore Low are my favorite looks for this hilt!

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2017, 07:51:12 PM »

I mentioned this around the time you posted this . . . the DWG Pommel is a perfect compliment for the Black & Silver DS LE . . . food for thought!

This and the Manticore Low are my favorite looks for this hilt!

Lord Canterbury
Dark Knight of The Scorpion Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1313

Fish Fingers & Custard

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2017, 08:49:31 PM »

I have to say though, I hadn't really considered the Arbiter/Archon before . . . I like the way that looks too.  Though I think I would probably prefer the 2-tone Archon version on that LE.

Actually contemplating selling my Li-Ion Stunt version and upgrading to one with Sound & an AV Switch.

Winning? Is that what you think it's about? I'm not trying to win. I'm not doing this because I want to beat someone, or because I hate someone, or because I want to blame someone. It's not because it's fun. God knows it's not because it's easy. It's not even because it works, because it hardly ever does. I do what I do because it's right! Because it's decent! And above all, it's kind! It's just that. Just kind.

~ The 12th Doctor in "The Doctor Falls"

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2017, 09:06:55 PM »

I have to say though, I hadn't really considered the Arbiter/Archon before . . . I like the way that looks too.  Though I think I would probably prefer the 2-tone Archon version on that LE.

Actually contemplating selling my Li-Ion Stunt version and upgrading to one with Sound & an AV Switch.

I love the LE versions. They're so classy.  As for the upgrade... ahem... what are you waiting for?  Grin Sounds like the best idea ever.  Wink

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: