Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Author Topic: Some Saber Designs  (Read 13753 times)
Master Nero Attoru
Resident Master
Forum Elder
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1641

Suns of the Force

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2011, 12:08:04 AM »

Oh gawd... I think I'm in love.  ULTRA PLEASE MAKE ME ONE!!!  Rapier + lightsaber = AWESOME!

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2011, 12:11:32 AM »

Oh gawd... I think I'm in love.  ULTRA PLEASE MAKE ME ONE!!!  Rapier + lightsaber = AWESOME!

I must agree. Grin

My best friend would die for something like that.

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Manroon
Protector of Abused Dungeon Rancors
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 832

Nova Six, two lit and in the green.

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2011, 12:12:47 AM »

VERY cool, though I still prefer the all out basket myself, the Rapier is just plain flippin sweet.

I am not a color...

A Knight can serve only one Master.

kewlkev360
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 232

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2011, 12:49:40 AM »

i gotta say manroon, those are awesome!  I'm not creative enough to come up with stuff like that.

most of my doodles just ended up being the Hoth battle.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2011, 01:27:25 AM »

Hey, in Jr High I just doodled random star trek ships shooting each other. lol Well, except for a couple of scenes from RPs I was on at the time. I need to rescan that first one of the Armageddon again... that was cool.

Anyhow, thanks Kev!

I am not a color...

imperialknight23
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 154

I will remember you brothers and sisters, Always.

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2011, 04:48:29 AM »

@BigBoss of course big boss has to come in and steal the show and give us a some more designs.  Where do you find all this stuff!!!!  good vid though!  i would so swashbuckle with that.

@Nero in my prophecy review i realized i showed a pic of me gripping one of the brass screws like a trigger.  i totally forgot that fencing has pistol grip style hilts.  how bout that in your saber!  well i guess its kinda a personal preference among fencers.

@Manroon were they at least custom ships. that would be awesome, like enterprise v2.

Prophecy SRD  Lucrecia
Drk Initiate V2 LE AS Redemption
Drk Initiate V3 LE GB Hope
Bellicose DVA AB  Lumineux

Big Boss
Mandalore
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -323

Galactic basic you nerfherder! Do you speak it!?

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2011, 04:50:15 PM »

@BigBoss of course big boss has to come in and steal the show and give us a some more designs.  Where do you find all this stuff!!!!  good vid though!  i would so swashbuckle with that.

@Nero in my prophecy review i realized i showed a pic of me gripping one of the brass screws like a trigger.  i totally forgot that fencing has pistol grip style hilts.  how bout that in your saber!  well i guess its kinda a personal preference among fencers.

@Manroon were they at least custom ships. that would be awesome, like enterprise v2.

lol yeah thats me  Cheesy when you have been watching this hobby for a while you tend to see awesome stuff. there was another design that was like a lightsaber triangle i can't find pics of it anywhere.  the only way i can describe is imagine a metal triangle with three blades one coming out from each triangle point. Also the clear saber design which has been made by other saber smiths in the past. I show/talk to you guys about these design so that you all can truly realize that as long as it has has a cool laser blade shooting out from it its can be a saber design Cheesy

One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss.-BIG BASS

Kham-Ryn Kurios
Sentinel Prime; Knight of the HoloNet Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: 1723

I am Mr. Yellow.

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 05:10:06 PM »

Thats ridiculous! Grin

/LIGHT SIDE POINTS PLEASE\
‎Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 06:50:59 PM »

@BigBoss of course big boss has to come in and steal the show and give us a some more designs.  Where do you find all this stuff!!!!  good vid though!  i would so swashbuckle with that.

@Nero in my prophecy review i realized i showed a pic of me gripping one of the brass screws like a trigger.  i totally forgot that fencing has pistol grip style hilts.  how bout that in your saber!  well i guess its kinda a personal preference among fencers.

Pistol grip saber would be awesome!

As for the ships, mostly just standard Warbirds, Galaxy Classes, Constitution Refits, and the occasional Excelsior or Intrepid Class. I was best with Galaxy. Fun sketching all those saucer seperations. lol

I am not a color...

lordgale119
Knight Officer

Force Alignment: 4

I walk within both and neither...

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 11:39:24 PM »

Dude, your designs are awesome, and I'd love to draw some of them myself if you'd like.
I'm an okay artist (I know quite a few people who are WAY better than me in many ways), but I love to draw lightsabers, and I'd even be happy to draw other things like blasters (I'm REALLY good at drawing Sci-fi stuff in general).
Heck, if people want I can draw their stuff too.
Just putting the offer out there. I don't usually offer to be the DrawBro of a forum, but I think I can make a very large exception for Star Wars.

Blazing Red Aeon V2 LE: Heretikos
SRD w/ AB clash Bellicose: Arshaluys

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2011, 11:47:43 PM »

Thanks! I'd love to see what your drawings would look like of my designs! Particularly S1 and S4.1. S3 would also be interesting to see, as my own basket sketch turned out  Tongue lol But S4.1 is my fav and it'd be cool to see another person's drawing of it! I do some drawing myself, but usually not alot of objects, just people, and I know LOTS of people way better than I am. Still, it's fun! Anyways, feel free to draw whichever of these designs you like! Repost your versions in this thread though, cause I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd wanna see em'.  Grin

I am not a color...

lordgale119
Knight Officer

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 11:54:40 PM »

Thanks! I'd love to see what your drawings would look like of my designs! Particularly S1 and S4.1. S3 would also be interesting to see, as my own basket sketch turned out  Tongue lol But S4.1 is my fav and it'd be cool to see another person's drawing of it! I do some drawing myself, but usually not alot of objects, just people, and I know LOTS of people way better than I am. Still, it's fun! Anyways, feel free to draw whichever of these designs you like! Repost your versions in this thread though, cause I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd wanna see em'.  Grin
Most definitely will. Maybe with a few of my own to add some new flavor and diversity (I have some pretty funky designs sketched up).
Heck, I may even start now....HOWEVER!
It should be noted that I don't scan my pics (takes too long to go from one computer to another) and my camera isn't the best. Just so y'all know ahead of time.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2011, 12:13:14 AM »

Cool! Look forward to seeing em'!

I am not a color...

lordgale119
Knight Officer

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2011, 12:32:28 AM »

Okay, I've drawn the S1 and S3 along with one of my own sabers I drew in class today.
I really hope I've done well, and if I haven't, then tell me what I can change!

On the left is my character Rivius's Dual phase saber, and then the other two are of course S1 and S3.

Manroon
Knight Commander

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2011, 12:41:43 AM »

Firstly, the saber you did is sweet. It's like you took an SI's profile and detailed it into a Hero style hilt. I love it.

Secondly, oh... my... word!  Shocked Your S3 is BEAUTIFUL! The little swoop addition you put on the top of the basket next to the emitter is great, as is the way you swooped the end of the basket near the pommel! THAT is a basket hilt! So awesome!

Thirdly, I like your S1 alot as well. You cleaned up the top half of the hilt nicely from my sketch, and your lower grips are different but I like them too. They really carry through some of the elegant yet skeletal look I was going for in the concept. I think my favorite thing about your version though is the 'doubled up' pommel, with the weathervane piece and the D-Ring on the bottom. That pommel just looks so cool!

I think I might have to go back tonight and make some revisions of my own now. You've given me an idea or two for an S4.2.... and perhaps an S4.3 or S5. NICE sketches!

I am not a color...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: