• Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: FEAR  (Read 5594 times)
Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2017, 01:04:17 AM »

Tim Curry's performance IS that movie. Only thing that makes it watchable (as it's not actually that good). But then again, Tim Curry is always amazing in every role.

This was me on Halloween 2014:

That looks like a character right out of a Rob Zombie film 👌

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2017, 03:56:54 AM »

I fear when Star Wars is no longer popular. But this is an irrational fear because it will never happen.  Cheesy

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2017, 11:46:13 AM »

The dark/ monsters in it when I was a kid. I think that's a normal one, and since I grew up in a small country town surrounded by farmland and bushland there's a lot of strange noises at night. Dogs howling in particular used to give me the creeps, kept imagining were wolves. I don't hold those fears anymore, but as people know, I hate zombies and undead. Can't deal with them in games or on TV.

Needles. When I was a kid I had a bad experience with a blood test. After the lady, who was nervous taking blood with kids, couldn't find my veins in either arm resulting in me being sent to a different clinic and strapped into the chair coz I was screaming and squirming so much. I used to be fine before that. I'm not terribly bad with it- my dad is the type that will faint with needles but thankfully I'm not (I do get dizzy and nauseous though), and when it comes to blood tests I know what to do beforehand and during to make it easier plus I warn the person. I've not had a bad experience in years so that has helped somewhat and I can overcome that one with mindset. But even vaccinations I'm now squirmish about, the one today I had to lie down to be safe (man this one hurt my arm as well!). In the past I have had anxiety attacks over needles but that hasn't happened in ages and I am much much better with them.

Fire- one of my bigger fears, but not with normal fire. I love fire, I have a fascination with it and whenever I create magic wielding characters they often have fire magic, and I am the type that'll play with matches and candles Tongue the fear bit is bushfires and accidents with open flames. When I was a kid I walked into the lounge room to see the huge log had fallen out of the fireplace and the carpet was smouldering. Saw fire shooting out of the chimney on multiple occasions in my childhood house. Was a pyro when I was a little kid and burnt all the tips of my fingers so I am told (hated fire for years after that lol). But it is bushfires that are the problem. I've seen a few up close and personal and that is rather terrifying. They can be absolutely devastating and can move so quickly. Every year there are multiple bad bushfires across Aus resulting in serious property damage and loss of life. Last year an entire town was burnt off the map- a town with significant historical value to my family- with lives lost and for days the major arteries between Perth and further south where our families are were severed by that bushfire. I have a real respect for bushfires, and a hatred of arsonists. It's something I can rationalise over, I wouldn't be so terrified I couldn't move when confronted over it.

Drowning- im a little claustrophobic, and almost drowned when a kid. I hate putting my head under water. A bigger fear, but one I can overcome easily enough.

Number one biggest fear- injuring my ankle again. This has been my single largest fear for many years, for anyone who is newer to the forum I have had an ankle injury for 17.5 years. Before my surgery it was so bad that I could be walking along and I would have an anxiety attack and be rooted to the spot, convinced my next step would roll my ankle. It happened crossing the road on a busy street once and it took all my self control to keep walking. It was a regular thing too, at least weekly and sometimes daily. Thankfully I haven't had such an attack since my surgery, though I guess tied into that fear is the fear that it will never be better- that one does still plague me. I have even had nightmares about my ankle and woken screaming in pain. Not pleasant at all!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2017, 04:06:03 AM »

Being put in an insane asylum.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2017, 04:11:10 AM »

Being put in an insane asylum.
A modern day asylum or a gothic looking asylum like something out of a movie? Or both?

Edon Bluewolf
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1271

Light side points please

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2017, 04:20:14 AM »

I've only thought of it in the present sense.  But now that you mention it the further back in time, the worse it would be.

“Your focus determines your reality.” – Qui-Gon Jinn

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: