Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My First Review. Consular Hilt with Consular Green Blade.  (Read 2323 times)
HughJ
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« on: January 28, 2017, 07:24:06 PM »

I just bought my first Ultrasaber on January 20th, 2017. I received it on January 25th. Only took 5 days from Texas to Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. That is awesome. Everything I had bought was there and packing was done terrific. Worked so awesome. I had researched hilts for a month or so and I was actually going to get the Consular Hilt and it just happened to be on sale. I got that with a 32 inch blade and a second blade which was 24 inch. The hilt was done amazingly. Easy to put the blade in the hilt. I followed instruction on sound fonts and did that very easily also. I am so thrilled about the Ultrasaber and plan on getting another one next month. My daughter, who is 1 years old, loved seeing it and how bright the blade is and of course the noise. She already knows what to do with a lightsaber as she plays with a toy one. Here is the review video. I am not good at speaking but I certainly had fun doing it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0yM3YaFi9w&amp;feature=youtu.be" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0yM3YaFi9w&amp;feature=youtu.be</a>
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 09:41:53 PM by Admiral Snackbar » Logged

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -201

dark side points

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 07:31:14 PM »

very nice
hope your next sabers will be equally great.
also did you say your 1 yr old daughter knows how to handle a lighsaber? impressive

Only in darkness can one see the true light.

HughJ
Force Sensitive

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 07:38:44 PM »

She certainly does try to hold it proper and she knows to swing it. She prefers red so she might be a Sith. lol

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

dark side points

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 07:41:11 PM »

She certainly does try to hold it proper and she knows to swing it. She prefers red so she might be a Sith. lol

the force is strong in her
a powerful sith she will become

HughJ
Force Sensitive

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 07:43:00 PM »

I am so proud of my little Sith.  Cheesy

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

dark side points

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 07:44:50 PM »

you definitely need to buy a sith style lightsaber next

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2017, 09:10:53 PM »

Nicely done, HughJ.  The Consular was my first saber as well, and it's really in a class all its own. It's amazing. I love that you can remove the covertec wheel and take off the shroud to make it look quite different, especially swapping out the pommel and/or emitter for others to change the look even more. Your spinning is quite good in a small space. That's something I'm still working on myself. I'm hoping that I can make it look as fluid and effortless as you do.

Your daughter is already a formidable opponent there. Well done teaching your daughter about lightsabers - a very good Dad  Wink

Well done and welcome to the forum! Hope to see you around here often.

We'll all award you points to show our appreciation for your sharing here.  You'll see your Force Sensitivity increase as you get more points, improving your rank along with it.  Would you prefer light side points, dark side points or stay at 0 points and remain neutral, like a Gray Jedi?

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

dark side points

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2017, 09:29:06 PM »

Ultrasabers
fun for the whole family

HughJ
Force Sensitive

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2017, 09:53:18 PM »

Fun for the family for sure. I will go with light side points, please. I will leave dark side for my daughter when she gets older. Smiley I am currently looking through hilts for my next saber. So many choices and wonderful styles.

Zren Tobas
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -2029

[Give Light Side Points!] [Give Dark Side Points!]

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2017, 09:57:06 PM »

Blazing Red Dark Apprentice V4 and 32 inch blade would be good for her then with a Renegade small pommel Tongue And windows of course too Tongue

Sabers: Liberator V3 CG ObsV4 sound!, Graflex GB, Overlord AB, Crimson Savior BR, Bane PO, Dark Initiate V2 LE BH, Shock GB, Archon V2.1 CG, Dark Sentinel LE GB ObSLite!, Standard Issue V3 CG, Dominix V3 LE BR, Sentinel SRD, Dominix V2 FO
Next sabers: Dark Prophecy BVA, Negotiator AS, Enigma EG, Brylark CE SY
[/url]SW1 by joshgarcia07[/url

HughJ
Force Sensitive

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2017, 10:07:46 PM »

That sounds pretty good. I want to get windows in the next one for sure. Looks amazing. My first one. I was still unsure. so I didn't try to go all fancy. Seeing other reviews and the different styles to choose from, I am excited for the next one. Smiley

Darth Blightus
Knight Commander

dark side points

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2017, 10:08:17 PM »

Blazing Red Dark Apprentice V4 and 32 inch blade would be good for her then with a Renegade small pommel Tongue And windows of course too Tongue

i agree although id prefer keeping the regular pommel
other than that, yes to the rest
who knows maybe when shes old enough she'll be able to wield sabers like the raven

HughJ
Force Sensitive

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2017, 11:02:04 PM »

That is a sweet saber. Love it.

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 203

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2017, 02:27:20 AM »

Good review on your Consular HughJ. Very nice saber ideed. Point.

" Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

Lord Sidious
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -644

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2017, 04:04:54 AM »

That's very cute with your daughter. Beautiful saber!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: