Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19   Go Down
Author Topic: You've Been Challenged  (Read 83779 times)
Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -453

Dark Jedi

« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2018, 01:05:07 PM »

I will be using Kali for this challenge. Estillo style! (sp. Always mess the Tagalog up) Plan on dual wielding as well. Now just have to find a 4 foot to 6 foot wide hallway.

-- Remember....your Focus determines your Reality. --
-- If you gaze long enough into the Abyss, the Abyss will gaze back into you --

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #106 on: July 10, 2018, 05:17:50 PM »

cant seem to find an appropriate training area for this challenge so im just going to stick some wood in the ground and make my own hallways outside!!

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 642

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2018, 02:45:52 AM »

You all have me in awe. I can’t do any of this, but I’m gonna try harder!!!

“Someday I will be the most powerful Jedi ever...”

AS

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1287

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2018, 08:50:22 PM »

You all have me in awe. I can’t do any of this, but I’m gonna try harder!!!

I'm no expert by any means, but I was amazed at what I was able to pick up from all the amazing people here. I've been seeing your posts and you seem to have the right attitude to be able to do all of this with some practice. Besides, Your Gumby Dammit! Love the old school Eddie Murphy reference.  Smiley

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #109 on: July 12, 2018, 04:29:43 AM »

Thank you, my lord. The words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. Directly after I wrote that I went out and practiced.

Point for the awesome Gumby Jedi image!

AS

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2018, 04:59:19 AM »

Thank you, my lord. The words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. Directly after I wrote that I went out and practiced.

Point for the awesome Gumby Jedi image!

My sabers have been in storage for almost a month now while I'm looking for a new place to live so all I can do is watch and try to encourage others. I don't know if you've seen it posted yet, but Master Resolute and Master Venturous among others will tell you what I have found to be the most helpful tip to learning this stuff: Slow leads to smooth, smooth leads to fast.
I forgot to mention before, try to post some videos if you can. I always find it inspirational to see peoples progression. Have fun!

"I believe it is quite possible to misbehave while still employing good manners." - Darth Logos

"There are too many stupid people, and I do not have enough patience for a whole universe of bozos." - Lady Revan

Master Elwood Graestar
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 550

« Reply #111 on: August 08, 2018, 03:17:54 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxfKlfTG41A" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b>!</b> No longer available</a>

Cheers, guys (and seriously- WHERE are the female saber-wielders?!? i know you're out there!! let's see some falopian representation!) Cheesy and also, let's see some more responses to this challenge!

Passions make life worthwhile and truth more profound.

lightside points if you would!

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2018, 03:34:24 AM »

! No longer available

Cheers, guys (and seriously- WHERE are the female saber-wielders?!? i know you're out there!! let's see some falopian representation!) Cheesy and also, let's see some more responses to this challenge!

I can't pass up the opportunity to say....that was tight!

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2018, 05:31:04 AM »

! No longer available

I have a vid of me doing this from right after the challenge was issued but I havn't been able to post vids to Youtube for some reason. Now that I moved, I have the same width as you but it's a staircase (bonus points as I'll have to move up and down). I'll try to get a vid up soon. Good job.

I can't pass up the opportunity to say....that was tight!

I see what you did there. Grin Good to see you again Master Venturous. It's always pun to have you around. Smiley

Master Resolute
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Dark Jedi

« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2018, 05:13:19 PM »

Well, still trying to get the previous issued challenge from MV accomplished. No luck. That being said, well done Elwood! Figured I would share something before I disappear back into the editing room for RW. Hope you enjoy.

Just a basic warmup. Not really trying to work anything other than getting my joints loosened up.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oeak4gikXBk" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"><b></b></a>

Darth Silenoz
Knight Commander

Sith Juggernaut

« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2018, 08:01:38 PM »

Well, still trying to get the previous issued challenge from MV accomplished. No luck. That being said, well done Elwood! Figured I would share something before I disappear back into the editing room for RW. Hope you enjoy.

Just a basic warmup. Not really trying to work anything other than getting my joints loosened up.

That was a pretty impressive "warmup". I like the cartwheels and rolls. I thought I was the only person that did that. Of course you do it much better. -1

Golden Fedora
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 564

The Grey Prophet

« Reply #116 on: August 21, 2018, 07:31:36 PM »

I challenge anybody who knows how to come up with a Bo Staff kata or a duel.

"Easy is the path to wisdom for those only not blinded by themselves."

-Broadside

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #117 on: August 21, 2018, 11:39:24 PM »

Yes, Graestar! That’s how you accept a challenge!!!!

AS

imgumby001dammit
Knight Commander

The Mighty, Mighty GUM

« Reply #118 on: August 22, 2018, 01:34:55 AM »

Hallway Challenge Accepted!! (Super small hallway, and super small saber!!)

http://youtu.be/U6qWvDSK4_E

AS

Master Venturous
Resident Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -631

Dark Side points if you please

« Reply #119 on: August 22, 2018, 02:18:43 AM »

Hallway Challenge Accepted!! (Super small hallway, and super small saber!!)

http://youtu.be/U6qWvDSK4_E

Definitely doesn't get much tighter than that.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: