Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Medieval Fantasy RPGs  (Read 6508 times)
Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2017, 03:22:08 AM »

Yes, it's very popular, or it was. I don't know if it still is or not. Ive never played it, so I don't know how it is.
See, this is my one major complaint about conversing online - sarcasm just doesn't play in the way it should  Cry Cheesy

LivingBrain
Knight Lt. Commander

Force Alignment: 46

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2017, 03:31:39 AM »

Not patient enough for Dark Souls

But Skyrim takes like 200 hours............

I like movies, Spider-Man, and lightsabers.

That's about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My username and avatar may be of a villain, but I like Light Side points.

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2017, 03:53:10 AM »

But Skyrim takes like 200 hours............

But you don't die over and over again..at least I didn't.  Dark Souls on the other hand....
I have heard about one game you might like. I'm struggling to remember the exact name, but I think it's called World of Warcraft. Apparently it's quite popular. Might be worth trying to find it.

I asked about good games....

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2017, 04:02:37 AM »

See, this is my one major complaint about conversing online - sarcasm just doesn't play in the way it should  Cry Cheesy

Haha, yeah, I have done that a couple of times now.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2017, 05:01:28 AM »

Found one...Conan Exiles.  Basically Ark Survival but in Conan's world. 

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2017, 12:59:16 PM »

Haven't played Neverwinter but I did Neverwinter Nights and loved it. Never got close to finishing it. NWN isn't hugely sandbox however. Sure there's lots of side quests but you don't get all the dungeons like ES. Then of course you got the other D and D based games like Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale. And then there's Diablo... We used to love playing Diablo 2 at LAN parties and played a bit of Diablo 3. Not do much sandbox though. There's also Sacred but in Sacred Gold we hit a bug and got stuck.

Trying to think of the game I started playing years ago and enjoyed... Staring at the game collection now. There's the Gothic series.... From memory they were good (hubby said back in the day it was a bit buggy but it was great, with main storyline but lots of side quests so a bit more open world). There's also Dungeon Lords... I enjoyed playing that but I think we hit a game bug and couldn't go further? That was way back in the day.

Hubby said also the Might and Magic series. He also said Dungeon Siege 1 by Gas Powered Games was amazing, and now he's said that I remember playing it and loving it. Hubby LOVED all these types of games back in the day, in high school he designed his own fantasy realm with detailed maps, different cultures and peoples... That was great fun!

Man!!! Now I wanna play these games again!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

LazBlackblade
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: 12

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2017, 03:06:14 PM »

I know of a more sandbox style medevial rpg.  I have not played it myself but it looked interesting.  Mount and Blade.  Has many different weapons and fighting styles.  Different races.  You get a band together and try to become King.
It is an older game but could be fun.  Again, can't say much more than that.  It is on Steam.

LazBlackblade

Sabers En Route:
Manticore - Diamond RGBW - AB - AS FOC - GB Pulse; Random Hilt w/Sound (2nd Place, Autumn Raffle 2017)

My Armory:
Dark Apprentice v4 - FO (MB); Dark Initiate v4 - CG (MB); Sentinel v4 - GB (MB)

Gifted Sabers:
Apprentice LE v4 - Obsidian v4 - SRD - AS FOC (Daughter); Dark Initiate v4 - Obsidian v4 - VA - AS FOC (Wife)

[Light Side mostly, Dark Side occasionally]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: