Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Two newest lightsaber in my collection.  (Read 1610 times)
BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« on: February 07, 2017, 08:30:54 PM »

Since my first video review/showing off did so poorly and got no responses, I have decided to stick with written reviews.

Anyway, today I received my two newest lighsabers, both stunts:

Renegade LE in Blazing Red with a 36 inch heavy grade blade, along with 2 6-inch blades to complete the crossguard.
Some personal specs:
- Went with regular setup, probably sent it back soon to upgrade to Li-Ion setup.
- I opted for the 6 inches side blades and a silver covertec knob near the pommel.
- Silver non-illuminated AV switch

Some other specs that some might find useful:
- On my setup, for tip to tip the side blade length is about 17 inches long.
- On my setup, the tip of the 36 inch blade to bottom of the pommel is about 50 to 51 inches tall.

My other new lightsaber is my 5th Dark Prophecy V3, in TRI-Blazing Red with a 32 inch heavy grade blade. (The blade is for another saber I want to try something out on.)
Personal specs:
- Went with regular setup, probably sent it back soon to upgrade to Li-Ion setup.
- Black non-illuminated AV switch

I love these lightsabers. The Renegade LE is a beast. Maybe because I went with a stunt setup but I don't find it as heavy as previously seen in other reviews. The TRI-BR is definitely brighter but I feel it gives off a lighter red color than a standard BR unit would, maybe it is just me, maybe it is the blade choice I went with. Who knows?  I would like to point out the care Ultrasabers put into shipping these to me. I never have ran into that much bubble wrap and plastic wrap in my life. Thanks and shout out to them! *thumbs up*

Also, got blade plugs but them all and when I put the standard blade plugs in the Renegade LE, I realized this lightsaber would need some custom blade plugs because it demanded them.

Well, everyone, that's all I have to say, I need to go out into my backyard and swing these things around and get the feel for them.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Samhain138
Dark Lord of the Menace Order
SaberForum.Com Moderator
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -2171

Aw, crap.

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 09:34:39 PM »

I want both of these!  I think the Renegades the one crossguard saber on the market I don't own at this point 😆. The heavy blades were a good call on it, I think the US crossguard sabers feel much better with them.  What are you trying out the other blade on?

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 09:57:49 PM »

Superb! That Renegade LE has a "growl" about it - really diggin it.  Nice choice! So much goin' on with that saber!  Grin

The Prophecy needs no introduction - it is always cool and the love the black covertec wheel with the red blade.  As Sithy as you can get.

Nice pair of sabers to add to your collection - huge congrats to you, bro. So much fun!   Cheesy

Point incoming <-

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 10:45:36 PM »

The red on the Renegade looks so sinister. I can't imagine any other color on that hilt. It's perfect!

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

BatMike90
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -793

Dark (Knight) Side Points.

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 12:40:21 AM »

Thank you guys. I love them and they are treasures and welcomed parts of my collection.

Arsenel:
RGBW DIAMOND: Archon v3.1 / Dominicide / Graflex SE /  Guardian
V4 SOUND : Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Emperor's Hand
STUNT: Aeon v4 / Bellicose / Dark Apprentice v4 (x2) / Dark Prophecy v3 (x2) / Phantom Initiate V4 / Prophecy v3 / Renegade LE / Scorpion (x2)
Star Wars Cosplay Alias:
Merik Wolfe (Jedi Knight) / Darth Marcotus (Sith Warrior)
BatMike90's Soundfonts

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 03:44:22 AM »

Wow, those are some seriously beautiful sabers.  Shocked Shocked

Every time I see the Prophecy or Dark Prophecy I instantly feel the need for more sabers. I'm not that interested in the Renegade anymore, due to its size, but it is still and extremely beautiful saber. Congratz.

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2017, 04:06:50 AM »

Fantastic photos!  It's no secret I love black hilts and every blade color just excels with them and it's the same with the BR blades - gorgeous lightsabers.

I find that my Tri-CG is a lighter shade than the standard CG LED's I have - but still full and bright - much like the Tri-BR you have.  Congrats on these!  Points for the review Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Kai-Yen
Knight Major

Force Alignment: 123

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2017, 04:19:03 AM »

Sithy.  Very Sithy ... Luv it man!

Congrats on these 2 new adds to your collection!

K

Sabers Owned:  Azure Reaper (AB), Crimson Reaper (AS), Apprentice (BH).

Jeadus Teal
Knight Arbiter

Force Alignment: 203

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2017, 07:51:27 AM »

Since my first video review/showing off did so poorly and got no responses, I have decided to stick with written reviews.

Anyway, today I received my two newest lighsabers, both stunts:

Renegade LE in Blazing Red with a 36 inch heavy grade blade, along with 2 6-inch blades to complete the crossguard.
Some personal specs:
- I opted for the 6 inches side blades and a silver covertec knob near the pommel.
- Silver non-illuminated AV switch

Some other specs that some might find useful:
- On my setup, for tip to tip the side blade length is about 17 inches long.
- On my setup, the tip of the 36 inch blade to bottom of the pommel is about 50 to 51 inches tall.

My other new lightsaber is my 5th Dark Prophecy V3, in TRI-Blazing Red with a 32 inch heavy grade blade. (The blade is for another saber I want to try something out on.)
Personal specs:
- Black non-illuminated AV switch

I love these lightsabers. The Renegade LE is a beast. Maybe because I went with a stunt setup but I don't find it as heavy as previously seen in other reviews. The TRI-BR is definitely brighter but I feel it gives off a lighter red color than a standard BR unit would, maybe it is just me, maybe it is the blade choice I went with. Who knows?  I would like to point out the care Ultrasabers put into shipping these to me. I never have ran into that much bubble wrap and plastic wrap in my life. Thanks and shout out to them! *thumbs up*

Also, got blade plugs but them all and when I put the standard blade plugs in the Renegade LE, I realized this lightsaber would need some custom blade plugs because it demanded them.

Well, everyone, that's all I have to say, I need to go out into my backyard and swing these things around and get the feel for them.

Your sabers look great BatMike90. The Renegade LE is an awesome looking saber. Point for the share.

" Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: