Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sith Lord from Massachusetts  (Read 4015 times)
Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -248

6 movies & Rogue one. That's all folks....

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2017, 05:03:18 PM »

Greetings Darth Skorien,

I dont have a scorpion & of course beauty is always in the eye of the one who beholds.

But I would argue that the Malace or the Raven are sabers that epitomize the dark side of the force.

I own both with the larger claw size & wouldnt swap them for a billion republic credits. Or any other Usaber for that matter.

If the scorpion calls to you though, pull the trigger.Just remember that all these sabers can be used minus the extensions, if coveted display is not the primary reason you want one.

I have set up a malice+raven staff with quick release & 40 inch blades. Lolool .it is a monstrosity of epic proportions.

Welcome to the Darth Brotherhood Skorien.

Darth Skorien
Knight Aspirant

Force Alignment: -9

Peace is a Lie

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2017, 04:18:39 AM »

Greetings Darth Skorien,

I dont have a scorpion & of course beauty is always in the eye of the one who beholds.

But I would argue that the Malace or the Raven are sabers that epitomize the dark side of the force.

I own both with the larger claw size & wouldnt swap them for a billion republic credits. Or any other Usaber for that matter.

If the scorpion calls to you though, pull the trigger.Just remember that all these sabers can be used minus the extensions, if coveted display is not the primary reason you want one.

I have set up a malice+raven staff with quick release & 40 inch blades. Lolool .it is a monstrosity of epic proportions.

Welcome to the Darth Brotherhood Skorien.

Thank you for the welcome, my dark brother.

Lord Raváge
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -1453

Ki tsimsima tuti mazo Galactic, Nu qorit dudnims!

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2017, 11:09:01 AM »

Labintias sulig tave Jen' Garthaz iv SoCal, bustas iv tave Tsis!!! Cool
(Greetings from the Dark Side of SoCal, domicile of the Sith)

Zhelosa kia tu'iea kitok addiction! Grin
(Welcome to your new addiction!)

Naugast siurk... tikazi j'us svera del su tu'iea lytetija kia sieti su akuyi, kam threx j'us kia fasona anas nutarisas?
(Interesting choice...when you reached out with your feelings to connect with the Force, what led you to make that decision?)

Tikazi j'us itik zo kukas, tuls kair photos iv tu'saen is tu'iea Zibeti Karza kalsoka su tu'iea vidta.
(When you get a moment, post some photos of yourself in your Star Wars costume with your saber (click > here. < click))

Galez Akuyi Buti Su J'us!
(May The Force Be With You!)

James Casey
Forum Watchman
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 1510

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 01:27:24 PM »

Welcome, Darth Skorien Smiley

I'd say it's definitely worth getting a working 'sabre before trying to build your own. It's so much easier to visualise how it all fits together when you have a working example to hand.

As for the actual construction, check out the customisation and technical sub-forums, and you should find everything you need there about building your own, including all the parts you'll need. Maybe when you're ready, run the parts list past the US staff (info@ultrasabers.com) and they'll confirm if you're missing anything before ordering Smiley

Best of luck in your first steps into the sabering world!

"I'll split this world open and tear down the sky before I let him come to even the slightest harm."

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2017, 01:25:09 AM »

Welcome! I have the Scorpion at the top of my list of sabers. I think that would be a seriously awesome first saber.  Usually it's s grab bag. But hey you won't be disappointed. Good pick!!

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Darth Acervus
Knight Captain

Force Alignment: -248

6 movies & Rogue one. That's all folks....

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2017, 04:11:16 PM »

hehehe

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: