Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Dark sentinel v4, dark initiate le v4, apprentice le v4  (Read 742 times)
balthshazar
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« on: February 08, 2017, 06:50:01 PM »

My first saber was my apprentice le v4 in guardian blue. It was a stunt, simply to test out some of ultrasabers products. I was so pleased I decided to buy my pride and joy, my dark sentinel v4. This saber has standard sound, is red and has a red light up switch. When I got it, I decided instead of the silver clash, I wanted purple so I sent it back to ultrasabers and they switched it no problem. I bought a dark initiate le v4 for my girlfriend with the 24 inch blade in violet amethyst and with red clash. It is a beautiful and great saber. Through all my transactions, ultrasabers have been very very helpful and have gone above and beyond to help me in any problems I may have had.
Preferences: I prefer the ultra heavy grade blades. They are durable and in my opinion give a full look to all the colors. The Sentinel is very very comfortable to use, to me more than my friends aeon. The initiate and apprentice can be used 2 handed if you want to very easily.
Note, in dueling, standard setup batteries will slip out of holder with enough use. easy fix with electrical tape.
All in all, I have always been treated well by ultrasabers and recommend them to any star wars fans I meet. They are most helpful and they simply have the highest quality of sabers I have seen on the market.

Prefer light side points, but feel free to dark it up.

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 07:35:02 PM »

I wholeheartedly agree with you on everything. I love my latest saber, the Dark Sentinel LE V4. It has been a delight to discover how tactile and comfortable the grip is. I got mine in Consular Green. Ultra Sabers customer service is outstanding. I've had many, many interactions with them, and it's probably likely all my questions and special requests were a tad annoying, and even if that is true, they have never, ever showed it or made me feel like I was imposing like that. Quite the opposite. I love these guys.

For me I've decided that regular heavy grade, ultra edge heavy grade or ultra edge midgrade, in that order and with heavy emphasis on the first two, are the only blades I want now. Too many instances of wrinkled film on the midgrade. The heavy grades are the way to go.  That was my first instinct when I bought my first one at Comic Con, and I've seen first hand why. Love their durability. 

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

balthshazar
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 0

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 11:33:16 PM »

The customer service and the quality is also what prompted me to buy a consular in guardian blue with arctic flash on clash, blue switch and nickle plated. It is currently in processing but I have high hopes.
 The service when I had a problem in payment was amazing. They did not make a issue out of something that could have become a headache for us both, which let me fix the problem quite quickly.
I love the heavies, I have a mid grade, but the ultraedge heavy really do have my favorite full color look and durability. The way it fills the blade makes it look like it is solid light with nothing else. It is amazing with the extra layer. Simply put, me and my friends who have had experiences and products with ultrasabers can report four sabers and no bad experiences or faulty equipment, and I think they have earned my business in every way.

Prefer light side points, but feel free to dark it up.

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 01:06:20 AM »

I feel the exact same way 👍

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

hazard502
Vanguard of the Archon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2272

[Give Light Side Points!]

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 03:16:59 AM »

The Consular is excellent and I think you'll really enjoy it.  Thanks for the review and congrats on your new hilts and for enjoying them so much Smiley

Customized Flamberge/BR, Customized LostGray/HP or Tri-AS

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: