Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sources for hard to find Star Wars items  (Read 1208 times)
Obese Wan Kenobese
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 338

Fretful Instigator of the Prismatic Order

« on: February 09, 2017, 02:05:54 AM »

I have a Jedi Holocron by UncleMilton from Walmart on clearance. I'm looking for a Sith Holocron. I thought I'd ask if anyone has one and where they got it. Then, it occurred to me we could just talk our favorite hard to find collectibles and where we got them. Expensive. Cheap. Anything that might help those looking for something disappearing off shelves. Where'd you find those ForceFX sabers on sale? (Target, Walmart, KMart, ThinkGeek) Or those UltimateFX cheap ones?(GameStop, Target) That Millenium Falcon cockpit shirt with Leia?(Target) That Sith Holocron?...

Selfish passion is unquenching.
What strength have you when you are a slave to your passions?
What power without strength of character?
To self centered rage, you will be chained.
The dark side is no victory.

The long path to peace is through balanced emotions.
The first step to gaining knowledge is recognizing your own ignorance.
Serenity is patient, not passionate satisfaction.
Find harmony by understanding chaos.
Become one with the force, which will never die.

Taegin Roan
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2066

Lord of the Force

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 02:16:25 AM »

Great idea for a thread. Sadly I don't have any (yet). I know that the ForceFX sabers are sold on Amazon. Have you checked there for a Sith Holocron?

"I am the Outcast's Shadow" - Taegin Roan
"Confronting fear is the Destiny of a Jedi" - Luke Skywalker
"So this is how liberty dies: with thunderous applause." - Padmé Amidala

JediDAX76
Knight Sergeant

Force Alignment: 55

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2017, 02:54:47 AM »

I have a Sith Holocron. It comes with the Book of the Sith. Got it at Books A Million. Can't remember how much it was, but it was worth it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Dominix v4 Emerald w/ Obsidian v4; Aeon v4 stunt

Soul
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -115

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2017, 03:06:19 AM »

I permanently have one of those Sith Holocron packs like the one above on my ebay watch list.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Star-Wars-Book-of-Sith-Deluxe-Edition-By-Daniel-Wallace-Novelty-Book-/151132170834?hash=item23302dea52:g:sY4AAOSwY0lXSCza

They go for roughly$60, but I keep hoping to snag a bargain one for cheaper.

Neither Sith nor Jedi, however dark side points are appropriate

My saber: Aeon LE V4 Fire Orange stunt

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 04:44:36 AM »

I permanently have one of those Sith Holocron packs like the one above on my ebay watch list.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Star-Wars-Book-of-Sith-Deluxe-Edition-By-Daniel-Wallace-Novelty-Book-/151132170834?hash=item23302dea52:g:sY4AAOSwY0lXSCza

They go for roughly$60, but I keep hoping to snag a bargain one for cheaper.

I dunno about the Sith and Jedi ones (we got ours at a bookstore and they weren't cheap then) but I got the vault editions of both the Bounty Hunters Code and Imperial Handbook from an Aus department store called BigW (kinda similar to Walmart) for AUD$50.

Otherwise the place to snag bargains can be toy and collector fairs. You have to be selective, some stalls will sell for tonnes while others will have stuff cheap as chips.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Darth Knox
Knight Commander
OVER 9000!!

Force Alignment: -1913

(Dark points only) Do not hesitate. Show no mercy

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2017, 03:55:18 PM »

I have a Sith Holocron. It comes with the Book of the Sith. Got it at Books A Million. Can't remember how much it was, but it was worth it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I have the thing. The book is on my shelf and the holocron is safely tucked away in it's box. It was a present a few years back from an ex-girlfriend, so no idea have much it cost.

I have a Jedi Holocron by UncleMilton from Walmart on clearance. I'm looking for a Sith Holocron. I thought I'd ask if anyone has one and where they got it. Then, it occurred to me we could just talk our favorite hard to find collectibles and where we got them. Expensive. Cheap. Anything that might help those looking for something disappearing off shelves. Where'd you find those ForceFX sabers on sale? (Target, Walmart, KMart, ThinkGeek) Or those UltimateFX cheap ones?(GameStop, Target) That Millenium Falcon cockpit shirt with Leia?(Target) That Sith Holocron?...
I think there is a thread somewhere on the forum where a member was given permission to show off his 3D printed wares which I believe included a holocron.

Check out the link here: http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=20516.0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: