Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My first Ultra Saber- Sentinel LE V4 Review  (Read 667 times)
French Windu
Force Sensitive

Force Alignment: 3

« on: February 09, 2017, 08:39:22 PM »

Just bought my first Ultra saber. I saw their stand at PHX Comic-con and thought they looked pretty cool. I decided to give them a try and they did not disappoint! The saber came wayyy faster than expected considering I ordered late Sunday night and it arrived 4 days later. I love the size of the sentinel and the weight of it. I got the Violet because its badass and went well with the silver and gold. I definitely will be reccomending this to my peeps! thanks US!

Isola815
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 594

"Most Redacted"

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 12:19:20 PM »

Congratulations!

That combination sounds killer. We'd love to see some photos of it  Grin

Also please make sure you read and acknowledge the forum rules (http://www.saberforum.com/index.php?topic=117) before posting further. Thanks Smiley

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 02:42:37 PM »

Welcome to the forum.  Glad to hear you like it.  The Sentinel is an awesome design.  Cool

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 05:02:12 PM »

Welcome!!! I'm not supprised one bit on how your experience has been so far.  We all feel pretty much the same way when we got our first sabers.  Sounds like a great setup.

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Lord Bladewraith
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -473

Either you like Star Wars... Or you're wrong.

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 05:59:36 PM »

Just bought my first Ultra saber. I saw their stand at PHX Comic-con and thought they looked pretty cool. I decided to give them a try and they did not disappoint! The saber came wayyy faster than expected considering I ordered late Sunday night and it arrived 4 days later. I love the size of the sentinel and the weight of it. I got the Violet because its badass and went well with the silver and gold. I definitely will be recomending this to my peeps! thanks US!
I love hearing stories of first time Ultra Sabers buyers. I saw them at Salt Lake Comic Con first, too, and the rest is glorious history. Been addicted ever since.  Good for you choosing the Sentinel, just got that one myself, and it's definitely one of those you need to experience in person.  It has such subtle genius in its design.

Thanks for sharing your first saber buying experience, and your friends will thank YOU for telling them about it.   Grin

Light side force point coming your way...  Cool

My Top 3 Favorite Sabers: Electrum Wind, Emperor's Hand and Shock LE

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: