Click here for lightsabers
  • Home
  • Help
  • Login
  • Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Animals of StarWars  (Read 1729 times)
Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« on: February 11, 2017, 04:20:48 AM »

I'm in the process of trying to come up with a crystal chamber.  I really would like to use for a crystal a Krayt Dragon pearl, or should I say a round machined crystal that represents one. So I have been reading all the writings of Krayts that I can find. Wondering if anyone had read -Animals of StarWars by Whitlatch?  And if there is anything in it about Krayt Dragons or even what Jedi may have used their pearls for their sabers. Thanks

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

scifidude79
8-bit Defender of the Aeon Order
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 2106

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 04:23:47 AM »

You can put a Krayt Dragon pearl in your saber in KOTOR.  It makes the saber more powerful.

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 04:34:13 AM »

Expanded universe information with stuff like this often comes from things like games or comics.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Krayt_dragon/Legends

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Krayt_dragon_pearl/Legends

I've got "The Wildlife of Star Wars" book but honestly I don't know if krayt dragons are in it, it is packed away and you often find as much info on the wiki pages.

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Jediseth
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 828

"If I told you, you wouldn't like it." Han Solo

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 04:48:39 AM »

Expanded universe information with stuff like this often comes from things like games or comics.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Krayt_dragon/Legends

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Krayt_dragon_pearl/Legends

I've got "The Wildlife of Star Wars" book but honestly I don't know if krayt dragons are in it, it is packed away and you often find as much info on the wiki pages.

I sort of figured I got most everything already.  You do see C3PO walking past a Krayt Dragons bones in New Hope, but other than that, that's about it for the real movies. I was hoping that book might have something more. But your right Wikipedia  and a few sites have some stuff and that's the bulk of it I think. It's not really a major part of StarWars. I thought I would try anyway.  I would love a list of Jedi that have pearls in their sabers.Thanks!

Guardian : GB, FOC Red, V4, 11-15                        Reaper: V4, BR, 4-17
Chosen One CE : Emerald, V4, 12-15
Consular: Emerald V4, 1-16
Manticore: BR, FOC Orange, QD, V4, 11-16
Monarch: Emerald, V4, 2016 Autumn Raffle -1st
Arbiter: V4, SD, Silver FOC, QD, 3-17
Archon V2.1, Diamond, 4-17

Darth Tepes
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: -776

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 05:55:33 AM »

I sort of figured I got most everything already.  You do see C3PO walking past a Krayt Dragons bones in New Hope, but other than that, that's about it for the real movies. I was hoping that book might have something more. But your right Wikipedia  and a few sites have some stuff and that's the bulk of it I think. It's not really a major part of StarWars. I thought I would try anyway.  I would love a list of Jedi that have pearls in their sabers.Thanks!

It would have to be Old EU related since in current canon only Kyber Crystals power lightsabers

Light Side, Dark Side.  I'm the guy with the Saber.
Azure Omen in Adagan Silver
Stunt Initiate in Violet Amethyst
Bellicose in Consular Green
Flamberge SE in Blazing Red
 Emperor's Hand in Guardian Blue
Grand Master in Blazing Red

B1ondeange1
Game Master
Knight Commander

Force Alignment: 3214

You can't take the sky from me....

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 06:36:18 PM »

It would have to be Old EU related since in current canon only Kyber Crystals power lightsabers

Hence why I have a habit of looking for 'Legends' stuff not 'Canon' stuff on wookieepedia Smiley I prefer all the EU stuff anyway and since my preferred time period is The Old Republic (SWTOR) era... Grin

I'm not sure what more information you could be chasing on krayt dragons/ dragon pearls? You might have to trawl through a bit of stuff to get a list of Jedi that use them unless there's already some noted names in the pages I linked. I wish you luck!

M4-QT droid
Shayla Jaste Cosplay
Perth Spartans

archon v2.1, consular, dominix v3 LE, bellicose, 2x dark initiate v3 LE, dark initiate v2 LE, Aeonix v2, raven, 2x shock, 2x manticore, electrum wind em/v4 obs

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: